Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Others will bully you but if you don't bully others, they will use your good will against you

Jestercelman

Jestercelman

SoonER or latER
★★★★
I used to get bullied a lot when I was a kid and that left me with permanent scars, I'm 25 now but there is still that inadequate, bullied and scared kid inside me.
I told myself that I will not be like them, that I will not be a piece of shit and that I will treat others nicely because I don't want others to go through same pain. But of course, the humanoid trash will inevitably lose respect for me, take my tolerance for granted and start bullying me again, it is a never ending cycle. It's like you are forced to bully and mog others to be able to thrive in this society, there is fundamentally no difference between 21st century apes and stone age chimps.
I have no comment for humanoids and I get happy whenever something bad happens to humans. I literally don't have an ounce of empathy left, only for myself and my family.

Why did I have to be born as a human...:cryfeels:

Humans fucking suck

I am also frustrated that I'm not in a position of power so that I can enslave this piece of shit species and have my own harem.

I used to get bullied a lot when I was a kid and that left me with permanent scars, I'm 25 now but there is still that inadequate, bullied and scared kid inside me.
I told myself that I will not be like them, that I will not be a piece of shit and that I will treat others nicely because I don't want others to go through same pain. But of course, the humanoid trash will inevitably lose respect for me, take my tolerance for granted and start bullying me again, it is a never ending cycle. It's like you are forced to bully and mog others to be able to thrive in this society, there is fundamentally no difference between 21st century apes and stone age chimps.
I have no comment for humanoids and I get happy whenever something bad happens to humans. I literally don't have an ounce of empathy left, only for myself and my family.

ThERe is a solution to your problems

They know subconsciously that it’s a mog or be mogged world.

If I don't breed and my life fails in next ten years, somEthing dRamatic will happen :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:
Lol, you're just telling yourself "ten years" because you are too pussy to do it. Do you think the other guys said "in ten years" before they did what they did?

Lol, you're just telling yourself "ten years" because you are too pussy to do it. Do you think the other guys said "in ten years" before they did what they did?
I have more balls than you, trust me :dab:

I am also frustrated that I'm not in a position of power so that I can enslave this piece of shit species and have my own harem.
yea thats the problem . otherwise i would chill in my skyscraper loft right now , eating pizza. While playing on a high end pc and a bitch will come over in an hour .

Lol at life , either you luck your shit out or you will be loosing

Korea: The Retcon

choi-san-ateez.gif

P1:

K1

K2

K3

K4

K5

Last edited:
P2:

I've had women avoid me as much as possible. On one occasion, a foid quickly blocked me from sitting next to her on a very crowded bus. Another fell(wearing sandals) on the ground and accused me of pushing her until her foid friend said "It wasn't him".

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

Exactly. This was evident to me when the male youth living in the same commune as me would walk by my room door each night and mock me with the sexual language I used while sleeping. They also would deliberately slam their room doors as hard as possible to startle me since I have chronic anxiety from autism.

"Damn baby"

"Oh yes"

"Damn sweetie"

"Looks like we've got a mouse in the house"(Chadlito said this because I was isolating myself in my commune room due to embarrassment. I would wrap a belt/blanket around my body to prevent sleep-masturbation.)

"Wow, Intellau didn't go outside to eat today"(Yes, I remained in my room without eating; it was habitual by that point)

Chadlito personally walked by my door and said, "So you don't like women riding?" in a cocky tone, and then went into his room laughing.

Stress only worsened my sexsomnia...

I still remember cowering into a ball inside my room as the male youths stood outside my door laughing at my sexual sleep-talking. It was then that I realized "sexsomnia" was one of my ASD symptoms. I still had "fluids" and sweat on my body from the act.

Sadly, Chadlito used this fact to torment me in the youth commune; he and his friends would constantly slam their room doors to startle me. I'd have to block my ears.

He'd go into his room and start speaking Spanish in an extremely cocky tone afterwards(Vile laughter).

S1

S3

Last edited:
P3:

Indeed. My half-cousin started dating her imprisoned cousin a couple years ago.

My half-cousin mocked my voice(One of many) and called me "Gay" once.

Mother cancelled her appointment(s) to visit my half-cousins when they were imprisoned.

When I last saw them, over four years ago, they seemed to dislike me.

"We didn't want to see you. Granny told us to help you." - They also kept whining and complaining.

My step-grandfather would take my half-cousins to get toys and restaurant food tri-weekly. McDonalds, Burger King, Popeyes, Taco Bell, Pick-N-Save, Wal-Mart stores, Meijers...When Mother and I would visit a store, they would become angry if we were shopping for more than four minutes(I offered to enter the store and "fetch" Mother out of discomfort and disgust).

The car broke down and several relatives had to pitch in to provide funds(They all relied on him for transportation). Mother was still, of course, denied transportation.

Yes. When I was a young child, I'd get into arguments with my half-cousins due to their "favoritism". I once criticized my half-cousin after we visited my half-uncle's apartment in downtown Milwaukee. Her mother said this:

"Hey, Intellau!, Well, you know what? You can leave!"

I was licking a battery as she said it.

JFL...Mother asked me to pander to my intellectually-disabled younger half-cousin...His dyslexic Mother is too incompetent to teach him basic knowledge.

They were openly denigrating myself and Mother whenever I'd visit. It was never voluntary.

"Intellau's mother is a leech"

"Intellau's mother is a cow"

"Intellau's mother sits around all day doing nothing" (Except for the cooking, cleaning, spending time with her mother, buying things for her mother...)

"I'll go inside" (Intellau decided to go fetch his mother since he realized how selfish and impatient his half-relatives were)

"Intellau's mother is always sick. Maybe she should stop visiting restaurants"

Yes...very unfortunate.

Myself(30X Whole Genome Sequencing):

FHCT

Mother(Genotyping):

FHA

FHA1

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCGEN.118.002192
Population Frequency:

Shannon:

Half-relatives were driven to Chicago to visit their maternal relatives. Mother took them to a theatre once. Local restaurants several times with their grandmother's money as well as Mother's. Grocery store trips. Mall trips. Their mother was given shelf/television set/bed set. Some sort of zoo ticket plan. Mother split money for groceries with them.

Cool. My half-cousins threw cake batter at me when I tried to aid them with a recipe, as Mother instructed.

I overheard them lying to step-grandfather.

My step-grandfather would take my half-cousins to get toys and restaurant food tri-weekly. McDonalds, Burger King, Popeyes, Taco Bell, Pick-N-Save, Wal-Mart stores, Meijers...When Mother and I would visit a store, they would become angry if we were shopping for more than four minutes(I offered to enter the store and "fetch" Mother out of discomfort and disgust).

The car broke down and several relatives had to pitch in to provide funds(They all relied on him for transportation). Mother was still, of course, denied transportation.

In the early days of moving in with my grandparents, I overheard them lying and went downstairs to confront them anxiously. He just laughed and said, "I know".

Yes.

My maternal half-cousins and half-aunt would chat with my step-grandfather about myself and Mother living elsewhere. (I heard their conversations often)

"She never does any housework" (Objectively false. I have other problems with her, however...)

"They're leeching from us" (I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)

He would get upset when Mother would ask him to pick up our prescriptions from stores. He'd also get upset when Mother asked to visit grocery stores. This is despite taking my half-relatives to stores/fast food restaurants multiple times weekly. Medical appointments as well(When medical transportation wasn't an option).

My half-aunt's lovely statements:

"[Mother] sits around all day"

"I thought [Mother] said they had no food" (Me and Mother relied on food pantry boxes/SNAP)

"[Intellau] will tell his mother if we bully him" (Maternal half-cousins; they abused my younger half-cousin somewhat since she was reluctant to do so.)

As a child, my half-aunt would patronize me for my autistic behavior. She would criticize my sluggish movements and depressed demeanor. "Hurry up [Intellau]!" - I also had social cue problems and misunderstood instructions from her.

They are kleptomaniacs; they would take portions of our food home after "visiting".

Lastly:

"(I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)"

Indeed. I was very grateful when my grandmother stopped giving me meals at the age of seventeen due to her view of me as an ingrate. She often said "[Intellau] was born with a silver spoon in his mouth" because I was anxious and struggling to help her with house tasks due to my NLD(I would help them with laundry, unpacking groceries, washing dishes, fetching items they needed, ...).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB0T9dS_y1U

P3:

View attachment 674050

In the early days of moving in with my grandparents, I overheard them lying and went downstairs to confront them anxiously. He just laughed and said, "I know".

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB0T9dS_y1U

Yes.

My maternal half-cousins and half-aunt would chat with my step-grandfather about myself and Mother living elsewhere. (I heard their conversations often)

"She never does any housework" (Objectively false. I have other problems with her, however...)

"They're leeching from us" (I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)

He would get upset when Mother would ask him to pick up our prescriptions from stores. He'd also get upset when Mother asked to visit grocery stores. This is despite taking my half-relatives to stores/fast food restaurants multiple times weekly. Medical appointments as well(When medical transportation wasn't an option).

My half-aunt's lovely statements:

"[Mother] sits around all day"

"I thought [Mother] said they had no food" (Me and Mother relied on food pantry boxes/SNAP)

"[Intellau] will tell his mother if we bully him" (Maternal half-cousins; they abused my younger half-cousin somewhat since she was reluctant to do so.)

As a child, my half-aunt would patronize me for my autistic behavior. She would criticize my sluggish movements and depressed demeanor. "Hurry up [Intellau]!" - I also had social cue problems and misunderstood instructions from her.

They are kleptomaniacs; they would take portions of our food home after "visiting".

Lastly:

"(I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)"

Indeed. I was very grateful when my grandmother stopped giving me meals at the age of seventeen due to her view of me as an ingrate. She often said "[Intellau] was born with a silver spoon in his mouth" because I was anxious and struggling to help her with house tasks due to my NLD(I would help them with laundry, unpacking groceries, washing dishes, fetching items they needed, ...).

When I was...thirteen, I was going to buy a sort of USB music pen for my relative. I also gave this person my snacks often.

I never understood why they felt the need to visit their grand-relatives yet only sit outside and quickly befriend local lighter-skinned males.

During the 2016 Memorial for JWs, I chose to stay at home, locking myself in the upstairs bathroom until my relatives left.

THe necessity of external aid means, of-course, that Mother is now feeling pain due to the realization that her half-relatives choose to denigrate her existence.

May she take comfort in knowing that you people, who have heard my voice for months involuntarily, are disproving obvious lies.

I see. I do not carry the name of my maternal grandfather despite being his descendant. Only his son and granddaughter do.

I am, however, his only biological grandson.

I see.

My half-relatives hit me and disrespected Mother often.

Re: OT Complaining
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150509401Wednesday, November 26, 2014 10:53 PM CST
Each of us are utilizing this Sub-Section for entertainment purposes, It's unnecessary to exhibit a significant degree of favoritism.
Re: Post here for my honest opinion on you
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150514510Thursday, November 27, 2014 12:26 AM CST
Why not just appreciate the communication between each user without publicly stating your opinion regarding their personality to the degree of borderline-favoritism?
Re: @anony
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150787402Sunday, November 30, 2014 7:42 AM CST
Please don't exhibit a degree of favoritism towards me in particular, plenty of users here contribute to the positivity of the Sub-Section and I would prefer if you enjoy the positive aspects of each user equally.
Re: Dapperbuffalo for best mod
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151667941Sunday, December 14, 2014 4:41 AM CST
Each moderator can be considered "Good". Favoritism towards a particular one would be unreasonable.
Re: Introduce yourselves
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152980914Thursday, January 01, 2015 4:18 AM CST
Surely we can communicate without exhibiting favoritism towards a particular set of users?
Re: Have you ever noticed that Off Topic has cliches?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153814730Monday, January 12, 2015 3:43 PM CST
"We have clicks in the sense that people generally only post on threads made by certain people and only acknowledge people they like." Favoritism is generally abundant throughout civilization due to the simple fact that individuals generally become accustomed to the presence of another person once they've analyzed their characteristics. Hence the formation of cliques, especially on a significantly "Anonymous" medium such as the Internet.

If it makes you feel any better, my mother cancelled her medical appointment to visit another relative during his criminal trial.

Her van driver came to the door - I told him she was gone.

Mother was always deeply depressed when I was a young child. I knew my maternal grandfather better than my maternal grandmother(I met her around the age of ten and learned her name).

Thus begins P3, our final part:

Preface:

Re: i still think about my first crush from the 8th grade
AgnosticAnon
Png

#181473567Sunday, January 10, 2016 9:42 PM CST
Yes it is. When I was a fourteen year-old individual, I regularly fantasized about a beautiful, intelligent Caucasian adolescent girl with brown-hair and blue-eyes that I saw at a grocery-store. It has been six years now, and I continue to have daily fantasies about this beautiful woman.

Lip

thenetline.com

Kayla Hayes' story: She had her lip bitten off by an abusive ex-boyfriend - TheNetline

Kayla Hayes couldn’t stand the stares she got before her lip injury healed. Hayes had put on a brave face for her mother following her first surgery, but inside she was hurting. Years of abuse had made her vulnerable to abusive and manipulative figures, culminating in a nasty lip injury...
thenetline.com
thenetline.com

Minority

Yes. The personality detector is always fully functional among women. Especially the "timid" ones.

I have an extremely horrible personality, but I'll be kind by summarizing in this way: "She was enticed by his personality"

Now then, I need to go take the next dose of my "benzo". I'll "laugh" with you all afterwards. Excuse me.

If only he knew the secrets of group therapy. That is, that Shannon was flirting(Which includes chatting with him over text and Facebook) with a tall White male daily and had an autistic boy telling her about fishing. Another autistic boy had an obvious crush on her, similar to the crush non-autistic Marcus had on Shannon three years prior.

("Chris started hitting on Shannon. I had to tell the two of them to cut it out. Like, hey, that's not appropriate.")

The February-March span:

View: https://youtu.be/JMgWMzbM2Pk?t=27

E5 Dt3WWYAMXakc

Brittany curran

Now...Begin:

Over3

Over2

Over1

Over

Chad1

Chad2

Over

Cookies

And now...Observe:

Attachments

• 285449977_2945427912422226_2031939247617089396_n.jpg
    285449977_2945427912422226_2031939247617089396_n.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 12

Chad0

Puzzle

Chad1

Chad2

Chad3

Chad

I'm sorry:

Hos

Jus

Screenshot from 2022 01 18 19 33 24

Screenshot from 2022 01 18 19 41 54

As such, I was never properly educated by Mother(Writing practice was the most she offered to me) and so I educated myself by reading any interesting books I could find, which included a nursing reference my maternal grandmother gave Mother and pocket dictionaries. When I visited my paternal grandparents, I'd sometimes read health-related articles online and fanfiction.

Screenshot from 2022 01 17 18 59 12

Yep. Basically every norman conversation consists of talking trash about other people behind their backs, thus negatively influencing the opinion of other people on the victim.
And then said victim wonders why is he being mistreated despite not doing anything wrong.

Last edited:
no they said "in videgame"
also @Intellau_Celistic I read everything, fucking brutal

I just want to isolate myself, im tired of this clown world.