Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Indigenous south american genetics are the most pathetic genes on earth aside aussie abbos.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Almost all landwhales shave their fucking eyebrows and paint them back with fakeup instead trying to eat less shit , I know their greasy bodies stink like rotten butter cuz they eat a lot of shit , I just dont know how some fuckers are desperate enough to breed them , Also the worst part is this , Here in cartel-land landwhales have almost zero tits or ass and all their fat goes to their abdomens and faces instead tits/butts unlike some white landwhales or sheboons , Yet some cucks are more than happy to settle and impregnate them. Indigenous genes are the most pathetic genetics on earth , Fucking shit i have some indigenous blood in my veins and i feel like shit because i just cant stand the fact that a small group of cumskin mercenaries with strong immune systems destroyed a whole civilization , Theres nothing more pathetic than indigenous blood.

Well thanks for making me feel better about having 0% native American blood. At least they don't bald though.

Almost all landwhales shave their fucking eyebrows and paint them back with fakeup instead trying to eat less shit , I know their greasy bodies stink like rotten butter cuz they eat a lot of shit , I just dont know how some fuckers are desperate enough to breed them , Also the worst part is this , Here in cartel-land landwhales have almost zero tits or ass and all their fat goes to their abdomens and faces instead tits/butts unlike some white landwhales or sheboons , Yet some cucks are more than happy to settle and impregnate them. Indigenous genes are the most pathetic genetics on earth , Fucking shit i have some indigenous blood in my veins and i feel like shit because i just cant stand the fact that a small group of cumskin mercenaries with strong immune systems destroyed a whole civilization , Theres nothing more pathetic than indigenous blood.
Blame your Spaniard ancestors, they couldn't keep their dicks in their pants.

i like latina

The worst part of it is not being able to grow a beard, although I do see some mestizos with full beards but I ain’t one of them

really? maybe they are just too short

The worst part of it is not being able to grow a beard, although I do see some mestizos with full beards but I ain’t one of them

my facial hair looks like my pubes :reeeeee:
Blame your Spaniard ancestors, they couldn't keep their dicks in their pants.

My main surname is Dominguez yet i look like a farkin crossbreed abomination while my chad cumskin cousin with green eyes lives life instead survivng. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
goblinas are ugly as shit

only the unmixed ones

most spics have some spanish ancestry, so the girls look good

not the guys though

The spanish should have exterminated them, they are not human

Fucking shit i have some indigenous blood in my veins and i feel like shit because i just cant stand the fact that a small group of cumskin mercenaries with strong immune systems destroyed a whole civilization , Theres nothing more pathetic than indigenous blood.
Same

cope

native americans literally have the best human genes easily, even cucked completely the norwood reaper

cope

native americans literally have the best human genes easily, even cucked completely the norwood reaper

im not talking about redskin native murikans , im talking about the ones who lived in mexico. all of them are short and ugly.

im not talking about redskin native murikans , im talking about the ones who lived in mexico. all of them are short and ugly.
Are you attracted to this?
6D4364C1 6F92 476E BB35 FB047E8C0B07

seems natives in Latin America are rather short

Because they have nigger blood

Built like refrigerator. Many have no curves.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back