Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Indian muslims are low iq

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
Most of these retards would rather lick the boots of their sand masters rather than to be with other curries .

The reason why these retards act so freely because of libtardu woke media
"Muh muslims opressed":soy:

Crime rates would drastically decrease if these fuckers didnt exist
Fuck these pedo worshipping retards

Yeah as a Christian ethnic i don't want anything with those western european scumbag degenerates sex haver.
Not worshping them unless the noodlewhore did it.

Yeah as a Christian ethnic i don't want anything with those western european scumbag degenerates sex haver.
Not worshping them unless the noodlewhore did it.
Nigga im talking about low iq islamic copers

Seething shitskin curry:lul:

Fnwegwfem

Us conquering you.
Jfl you conquered who? You Turk-Arab Iraqi cuntry was conquered by Persians, Turkics, Arabs, Mongols, Americans, Greeks, Hittites, Ottomans, British and god knows who else? :feelskek:
We're just conquered partially at best by Turko-Mongols and we defeated them and mantained our faith and Industrialised Britain after it fought 100 years of wars and invaded one realm after the other piecemeal:feelzez:
Btw, how sad it is that you're an Iraqi arab who claims to be a Turk, wtf is a Turk-Arab inb4 pinkskin n cherrypicks chimp out:feelskek:

Last edited:
Jfl you conquered who? You Turk-Arab Iraqi cuntry was conquered by Persians, Turkics, Arabs, Mongols, Americans, Greeks, Hittites, Ottomans, British and god knows who else? :feelskek:
Notice how not a single one of those races you listed are shitskin Curries? Funny how this shitskin has to resort to using races that aren't Indian to attempt to talk crap.

>Greeks
>Hittites
>Ottomans

Literally my ancestors, retard. It's like you don't even know the ethno-genesis of Turkmen-Iraqis. We migrated from Anatolia/Bulgaria/Greece into Mesopetamia as an administrative class for the Ottoman empire among the indigenious Mesopetamians. My 13-10th grandfather were Bulgarian.

We're just conquered partially at best by Turko-Mongols and we defeated them and mantained our faith and Industrialised Britain after it fought 100 years of wars and invaded one realm after the other piecemeal:feelzez:
This is curry teracope.:forcedsmile: You were conquered by Turks, Arabs, British, Indo-Aryans, and Persians.

Indians have never conquered anything and you are disgusting brown creatures. Eew

Currylife

This is curry teracope.:forcedsmile: You were conquered by Turks, Arabs, British, Indo-Aryans, and Persians.
Lmao, Persians and Arabs are such utter jokes infront of us militarily with small puny armies, the last time you Arabs came you were buttfucked by here's your story and we're Indo Aryans faggot, Persians were wise so were the Macedonians they never tried
Between 724 and 810 CE, a series of battles took place between the Arabs and King Nagabhata I of the Pratihara dynasty, King Vikramaditya II of the Chalukya dynasty, and other small Indian kingdoms. In the north, Nagabhata of the Pratihara Dynasty defeated a major Arab expedition in Malwa.[2] From the South, Vikramaditya II sent his general Avanijanashraya Pulakeshin, who defeated the Arabs in Gujarat.[3] Later in 776 CE, a naval expedition by the Arabs was defeated by the Saindhava naval fleet under Agguka I.[4][5]
Persians were defeated brutally and annexed by Selucid Greeks and Arabs in what 10 years:lul:, only the Romans propped up Persians as some giants cos they only faced them in the east and your filthy lot never defeated us, it was only the Turko Mongols who were partially successful but they faced much resistance unlike in your cucked lands where a Caliph was murdered by slave Turkic soldiers cos he was fkin poor and can't pay their wages.
Right from Byzantium to Egypt to Iran all were ruled by Ricelooking Turkics
Do you have any shame left as a man, whitu cocksucker onry

Last edited:
450+ years of rule is not "fighting back", cuckjeet
Nigga there were indians kings who fought hundred years of mughal rebillions
Like ahoms ,shivaji maharaj,maharana pratap many more
You dumb cuckdam
Nah, you are nigger-colored
Keeo coping

India IQ = 81
Iraq IQ = 89
So???
Indian army is still more powerful and indians are seen friends in geopolitics
While they are muslim shitskins

Notice how not a single one of those races you listed are shitskin Curries? Funny how this shitskin has to resort to using races that aren't Indian to attempt to talk crap.

>Greeks
>Hittites
>Ottomans

Literally my ancestors, retard. It's like you don't even know the ethno-genesis of Turkmen-Iraqis. We migrated from Anatolia/Bulgaria/Greece into Mesopetamia as an administrative class for the Ottoman empire among the indigenious Mesopetamians. My 13-10th grandfather were Bulgarian.

Indians have never conquered anything and you are disgusting brown creatures. Eew

View attachment 622214
Keep cheerypicking and put us down
While we bask victory in silence mothafukas

Lmao, Persians and Arabs are such utter jokes
Still superior to Curries.
the last time you Arabs came you were buttfucked by here's your story
You were conquered for 450 years.
Persians were defeated brutally and annexed by Selucid Greeks and Arabs in what 10 years
That's a W for Arabs and Greeks, not for you nigger Indians.:forcedsmile: Again, why are you using other races to talk shit, you dumb brown nigger? You're not Selucid Greek. You're not Arab.s
only the Romans propped up Persians as some giants cos they only faced them in the east
East, west. Doesn't matter. Persians were rivals to the Romans while Indians were nobody to them.
and your filthy lot never defeated us
Conquered for 450 years:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
it was only the Turko Mongols who were partially successful but they faced much resistance unlike in your cucked lands where a Caliph was murdered by slave Turkic soldiers cos he was fkin poor and can't pay their wages.
Holy curry delusion and history rewriting
Right from Byzantium to Egypt to Iran all were ruled by Ricelooking Turkics
My ancestors :)
Do you have any shame left as a man, whitu cocksucker onry
You wish you were white like me, stinky brown creature

Literally no most indians are not black or dark skin but are light brown or have wheat complexion

Really depends on where you live in India.

Nigga there were indians kings who fought hundred years of mughal rebillions
Like ahoms ,shivaji maharaj,maharana pratap many more
Most of those were Turkic ethnically
Indian army is still more powerful
You can't even beat some chinksects and you're weak and short
and indians are seen friends in geopolitics
You are seen as a joke and rapists
While they are muslim shitskins
I'm white, You're brown.
Keep cheerypicking and put us down
While we bask victory in silence mothafukas
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Still superior to Curries.

That's a W for Arabs and Greeks, not for you nigger Indians.:forcedsmile: Again, why are you using other races to talk shit, you dumb brown nigger? You're not Selucid Greek. You're not Arab.s

East, west. Doesn't matter. Persians were rivals to the Romans while Indians were nobody to them.

Conquered for 450 years:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Holy curry delusion and history rewriting
Holy shit this delusional sand has no copes left anymore yet can overdose on cope, Romans prolly went bankrupt trading with us, business, don't worry we made Arabs rich as well with business, we bought horses from them, still doing that with oil perhaps not that you'll know fkin refugee, Saudis and Pakis conveniently scapegoated your shithole when they and Egyptians were involved in 9/11

Between 724 and 810 CE, a series of battles took place between the Arabs and King Nagabhata I of the Pratihara dynasty, King Vikramaditya II of the Chalukya dynasty, and other small Indian kingdoms. In the north, Nagabhata of the Pratihara Dynasty defeated a major Arab expedition in Malwa.[2] From the South, Vikramaditya II sent his general Avanijanashraya Pulakeshin, who defeated the Arabs in Gujarat.[3] Later in 776 CE, a naval expedition by the Arabs was defeated by the Saindhava naval fleet under Agguka I.[4][5]

Last edited:
As a muslim myself, i hate these cucks who see Arabs or whites over their blood brothers

Nope we didnt wish we were white
You wish you were white thats why you compare curries skin color
>1 billion dollar skin-bleaching industry
>NOOOOOO WE DONT WANT TO BE WHITE REEEEEE

Why would you say such an obvious lie?
Still majority of indians are still hindus
I dont care for that. You were still ruled for 450 years by various Muslim groups, from Arabs, Turks, Mongols, and Afghans.
And flourished more in the modern day
Than any other arab country
Nigger, you insects crawl to Arab countries like Saudi and UAE in order to have the privilege of wagecucking for rich Arabs:dab: You're not flourishing, you're a literal LITERAL actual shithole
Fnwegwfem

You can only cope by skin color
Who cares? My skin color alone makes pajeets worship me. Pajeets here in Canada always call me "sir" when talking to me lmao!

And still you are a subhuman keep cherry picking
More human than you.
Lol if you think shivaji and maharana pratal were turkic ethnics
The Delhi Sultanate was a Turkic-Afghan-Persian Sultanate. These were the people ruling India when the Mongols attempted to invade India.

So you still a sub human
Im taller than you
Bigger dicked than you:feelzez:
No, you're not.:what:

As a muslim myself, i hate these cucks who see Arabs or whites over their blood brothers
We only fell to these Turkic faggots bro, you were brave enough to fk these Arabs out, but everyone fell to Turkics and Mongols, from Egypt to Byzantine to Iran

1 billion dollar skin-bleaching industry
>NOOOOOO WE DONT WANT TO BE WHITE REEEEEE

Why would you say such an obvious lie?
That is done by asians you retard

I dont care for that. You were still ruled for 450 years by various Muslim groups, from Arabs, Turks, Mongols, and Afghans
Keep coping we fought you back for 100+ years you stupid fuck

Nigger, you insects crawl to Arab countries like Saudi and UAE in order to have the privilege of wagecucking for rich Arabs:dab: You're not flourishing, you're a literal LITERAL actual shithole
Only the labours go to arab coubtrues for jobs not the medium to high class ariatocrats

Who cares? My skin color alone makes pajeets worship me. Pajeets here in Canada always call me "sir" when talking to me lmao!
They might call you sir just for formal reasons
The Delhi Sultanate was a Turkic-Afghan-Persian Sultanate. These were the people ruling India when the Mongols attempted to invade India
yeah but shivaji ,ahoms and maharana pratap did not origin from delhi sultanate
No, you're not.:what:
Yes im im 5"10
8 inches :dab::dab::dab:

Keep seething arab copers countries like iran submitted to islam but not india
Oh and the skin whitening is done in every country why blame curries for that infact asians undergo more skin whitening and plastic surgery

That is done by asians you retard
No, it's done by Indians.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW7_2-snzOI

Keep coping we fought you back for 100+ years you stupid fuck
Funny how you still ended up being ruled by Muslims for 450 years
Only the labours go to arab coubtrues for jobs not the medium to high class ariatocrats
Moving the goalpost. The average pajeet DREAMS of working in Arab countries. Your high-class aristrocrats aren't the norm.
They might call you sir just for formal reasons
Nah, they know I'm better than them.
yeah but shivaji ,ahoms and maharana pratap did not origin from delhi sultanate
Dont even know who those are, but it doesn't matter since the Delhi Sultanate were the ones who protect India from Mongols
Yes im im 5"10
8 inches :dab::dab::dab:
>indian
>not 3 incher

Nice joke:society: Tell us another joke
Keep seething arab copers countries like iran submitted to islam but not india
Iranians aren't Arabs.
Oh and the skin whitening is done in every country why blame curries for that infact asians undergo more skin whitening and plastic surgery
My point is a nigger like you would die to have skin color like mine, indians LOATHE their skin color, this is public knowledge, so much so that most Indian women would gladly choose a 5'8 white guy more than a 6'0 Indian guy.

That's what we call the currytax.

No, it's done by Indians.
You low iq fuck this surgeries are expensive only the top people do it
Most indians cant afford that

Funny how you still ended up being ruled by Muslims for 450 years
There was already a revolt and an uprising

Dont even know who those are, but it doesn't matter since the Delhi Sultanate were the ones who protect India from Mongols
Lol no the rajputs ,ahoms ,maharashtrians
And south indians

indian
>not 3 incher

Nice joke:society: Tell us another joke
Lol you cant handle the truth im better than you
5"10
8 inches:dab::dab::dab::dab:3
My point is a nigger like you would die to have skin color like mine, indians LOATHE their skin color, this is public knowledge, so much so that most Indian women would gladly choose a 5'8 white guy more than a 6'0 Indian guy.

That's what we call the currytax
Lol no i wouldnt wanna have that inbred skin colour:feelskek::feelskek:
I would rather face my currytax
Than to be some lightskin arab inbred monkey
Im proud of my orangish and light brownish skin color:feelzez:

Moving the goalpost. The average pajeet DREAMS of working in Arab countries. Your high-class aristrocrats aren't the norm
Lol most curries want to go to the west rather than some low iq inbred sand nigger countries

Nah, they know I'm better than them
Lol nah they would shit on you and piss on your corpse

You can only cope your superiority by your skin color other wise you are nothing else:dab:

A coping Modicel. I don’t care much of these curry civil wars anymore. We are all currycels

A coping Modicel. I don’t care much of these curry civil wars anymore. We are all currycels
Im not a modicel
Curry civil wars??
Bro i came here discuss the crime caused by muslim curries to other curries
And they would rather lick the boots of their sand master rather than helping their curry bros

100+ replies @Made in Heaven threads belong in lounge

Im not a modicel
Curry civil wars??
Bro i came here discuss the crime caused by muslim curries to other curries
And they would rather lick the boots of their sand master rather than helping their curry bros
Yes, it is a curry civil war because you are hating fellow currys instead of cumskins.

Hindus are trying to kick out Muslim currycels in currystan, there would be backlash

Yes, it is a curry civil war because you are hating fellow currys instead of cumskins.

Hindus are trying to kick out Muslim currycels in currystan, there would be backlash
Im not hating muslim curries im hating their mindset

Didnt like paki/bangla curries killing hindu curries in their countries

And no hindus are not kicking muslim out
It will be the muslim curries who would stab other curries for their sandmasters

Pakistan was divided due to islam not british which is a fact

Interesting by the matter of fact all the rapist, poachers and drug peddlers at my place are Muslims that also Rohingiyas and Illegal muslims they dont deserve to be alive.

Interesting by the matter of fact all the rapist, poachers and drug peddlers at my place are Muslims that also Rohingiyas and Illegal muslims they dont deserve to be alive.
CAA and NRC could've probably solved that. But niggers gonna nig

CAA and NRC could've probably solved that. But niggers gonna nig
I am against CAA but NRC was a failure. CAA said it will bring all the Hindus to India from Neighboring countries see the unemployment rate in India see now have stop exporting of wheat to other countries prices of everything is increasing where will those shit face faggots will stay have you seen the property prices how high they are? These political parties uses these people as vote banks but they never care for indigenous people.

Im not hating muslim curries im hating their mindset

Didnt like paki/bangla curries killing hindu curries in their countries

And no hindus are not kicking muslim out
It will be the muslim curries who would stab other curries for their sandmasters

Pakistan was divided due to islam not british which is a fact
You are hating Muslim curries.

Pakistan and Bangladesh never tried to strip Hindus of citizenship. Someone else doing something bad doesn’t justify payback. Gandhicel is rolling in his grave

You are hating Muslim curries.

Pakistan and Bangladesh never tried to strip Hindus of citizenship. Someone else doing something bad doesn’t justify payback. Gandhicel is rolling in his grave
Yes they didnt strip hindus of citizenship they killed them bruv you seriously are low iq

And gandhi was a faje secularist and a white supremacist
Gandhi was extremely racist against africans

"Muh if someone did something bad to you dont be bad to them":soy::bluepill:

Dude I'm indian muslim and i have 121 high iq

Dude I'm indian muslim and i have 121 high iq
So ???
im 150 iq
A good scoring bms student
Practised the art of public speaking
Was at the top of my class
Sooo???

We were conquered by "low iq" Persians for 750 years and by the British for 150 years so we were actually conquered and raped for 900 years so anyone can compute who low iq really is:feelskek:

So ???
im 150 iq
A good scoring bms student
Practised the art of public speaking
Was at the top of my class
Sooo???
good for u lol

Yes they didnt strip hindus of citizenship they killed them bruv you seriously are low iq

And gandhi was a faje secularist and a white supremacist
Gandhi was extremely racist against africans

"Muh if someone did something bad to you dont be bad to them":soy::bluepill:
Hindus still live there and no attempt to strip citizenship.

Gandhi was high IQ and got the mayofags out. Everyone was racist to niggers back then JFL.

Currys should fight mayofags and not each other. Modimaxxing is extremely low IQ.

@Misogynist Curry 卐 thoughts on ek bihari sau bimaari streetandrailwayshitter?

Hindus still live there and no attempt to strip citizenship.

Gandhi was high IQ and got the mayofags out. Everyone was racist to niggers back then JFL.

Currys should fight mayofags and not each other. Modimaxxing is extremely low IQ.
The Hindu population in those countries are low and they don't commit crimes over there

Gandhi was low IQ and the mayofags got out because of subash chandra bose and indian navy rebellion
Dr br ambedkar despises gandhi

Told you again I'm not a modicel