Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Indian muslims are low iq

This thread is actually arguing about who is the king of the shithill tbh curryland will be a shithole for the next 50 years

This thread is actually arguing about who is the king of the shithill tbh curryland will be a shithole for the next 50 years
Tell me you're stupid without telling me your stupid
this thread isn't about that it's about low iq curries
I never said these curries are superior than those curries

Tell me you're stupid without telling me your stupid
this thread isn't about that it's about low iq curries
I never said these curries are superior than those curries
you probably get a boner when u hear philing paraud indean aarmi:feelskek:

The Hindu population in those countries are low and they don't commit crimes over there

Gandhi was low IQ and the mayofags got out because of subash chandra bose and indian navy rebellion
Dr br ambedkar despises gandhi

Told you again I'm not a modicel
Bangladesh has the second highest Hindu population in the world.

Subash Chandra Bose tried to free curryland by allying with Hitler, he did nothing pretty much.

I am against CAA but NRC was a failure. CAA said it will bring all the Hindus to India from Neighboring countries see the unemployment rate in India see now have stop exporting of wheat to other countries prices of everything is increasing where will those shit face faggots will stay have you seen the property prices how high they are? These political parties uses these people as vote banks but they never care for indigenous people.
That's the point. There are barely any hindu refugees from these shitholes. Most of them are muslims and most immigrations are from bangladesh. This was specifically meant to counter demographic change in places like Assam.

Bangladesh has the second highest Hindu population in the world.

Subash Chandra Bose tried to free curryland by allying with Hitler, he did nothing pretty much.
Did you know gandhi also wrote a letter to hitler

So ???
im 150 iq
A good scoring bms student
Practised the art of public speaking
Was at the top of my class
Sooo???
150 IQ :feelskek: ethnic civil wars are always fun to watch :feelskek::feelskek:

Did you know gandhi also wrote a letter to hitler
Gandhi got the mayofags out and now the Hindus worship Jews along with cows, monkeys and elephants. There is no hope for Currystan

@Misogynist Curry 卐 thoughts on ek bihari sau bimaari streetandrailwayshitter?
They all must get nuked if we want India to prosper. However, some bihari Brahmin Chicas are:owo::owo:

Truth :blackpill:, no use religion coping and skin colour coping. We're all on .is at the very fucking end.
Being proud about being Indian is low iq its a shithole where most people live below poverty line there's absolutely nothing to be proud of only two things india gives to the world is pollution and population :feelskek:

you're making an embarassment of us online faggot, stop this low IQ bihari streetshitting logic
You are low iq not me
You are a manlet not me
You are a dicklet not me
Embarrassment ?? Of who
You already are a self hating curry so you already probably embarassed yourself

If you're flexing your achievements here so much yet you're still it an incel it makes you embarrass yourself harder than I do. So proud of your height, your IQ, your dick size? AND your still on incels.is just like me? :feelskek:

Yes I don't like being curry, it's playing life on NIGHTMARE mode while mayocels here are playing on life on Tutorial Mode. It also makes them worse since they can't use their white skin to their advantage, white foids are the most loyal to their own race and foids from other races all want to fuck mayos too. Yet these faggots still can't ascend. They're making themselves make them look like more of an embarassment than me because at least I'm putting everything I've got to use.

You're no different by emphasising your height and dick size on here. Can't use any of those to your advantage to get foids JFL.
Gonna leave this site in a few days :dab:
people should be proud of their achievements whether incels or not

I think might ascend or not but I might leave this site

You low iq fuck this surgeries are expensive only the top people do it
Most indians cant afford that
Skin bleaching is a mult-billion dollar industry in India. Stop your coping.
There was already a revolt and an uprising
Still got conquered for 400+ years mate.
Lol no the rajputs ,ahoms ,maharashtrians
And south indians
Nigger, learn history. When the Mongols attacked India, the ruling government was the Delhi Sultanate. Ergo, it was THEIR leadership that helped repel the Mongols

" As the Mongols progressed into the Indian hinterland and reached the outskirts of Delhi, the Delhi Sultanate led a campaign against them in which the Mongol army suffered serious defeats."
Lol you cant handle the truth im better than you
5"10
8 inches:dab::dab::dab::dab:3
You're not. I would never want to be an indian shitskin like you. Yet you would kill to have skin color like me.:forcedsmile:

JFL look at this South African. The dude looks like a fucking Amerimutt, he's not even really white, yet these shit-colored Indians ADORE him just because he's whiter than them.

And guess what? I'm whiter than that man. The whores in India would adore me.:society:

4g9heij

Lol no i wouldnt wanna have that inbred skin colour:feelskek::feelskek:
Why do you lie?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlOHSbf9XGI

I would rather face my currytax
Curry tax means your height doesnt mean shit. That's why it's hilarious you brag about it when some 5'7 white guy still mogs you.
Than to be some lightskin arab inbred monkey
This is cope and you and I both know you are lying to yourself. We see how all the Bollywood actors look and they all have skin color like mine, not yours.
Im proud of my orangish and light brownish skin color:feelzez:
You have shit colore skin mate.

Lol most curries want to go to the west rather than some low iq inbred sand nigger countries
Again, why are you lying to yourself when we both know you are wrong? Many curries live like slaves in Arab countries.
Lol nah they would shit on you and piss on your corpse

You can only cope your superiority by your skin color other wise you are nothing else:dab:
Curries in Canada call me sir, yet I never see them call my black co-workers sir. You are coping badly.

Sandnigga problems

what do u expect of a low IQ bihari street shitter. they're proud of nonsense achievement :feelskek::feelskek:
Danda chalao bihari bhagao was a thing in Maharashtra back then. Based raj Thackeray initiated it

Skin bleaching is a mult-billion dollar industry in India. Stop your coping.

Still got conquered for 400+ years mate.

Nigger, learn history. When the Mongols attacked India, the ruling government was the Delhi Sultanate. Ergo, it was THEIR leadership that helped repel the Mongols

" As the Mongols progressed into the Indian hinterland and reached the outskirts of Delhi, the Delhi Sultanate led a campaign against them in which the Mongol army suffered serious defeats."

You're not. I would never want to be an indian shitskin like you. Yet you would kill to have skin color like me.:forcedsmile:

JFL look at this South African. The dude looks like a fucking Amerimutt, he's not even really white, yet these shit-colored Indians ADORE him just because he's whiter than them.

View attachment 622352

And guess what? I'm whiter than that man. The whores in India would adore me.:society:

View attachment 622353

Why do you lie?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlOHSbf9XGI

Curry tax means your height doesnt mean shit. That's why it's hilarious you brag about it when some 5'7 white guy still mogs you.

This is cope and you and I both know you are lying to yourself. We see how all the Bollywood actors look and they all have skin color like mine, not yours.

You have shit colore skin mate.

No mate I don't waby your skin color
and you go learn history
you actually don't know the shit you're speaking

It's not good for any people to start fighting each other. My country's potential was ruined by in-fighting.:dafuckfeels:

It's not good for any people to start fighting each other. My country's potential was ruined by in-fighting.:dafuckfeels:
This isn't infighting Muslim curries are low iq and commit crimes

This isn't infighting Muslim curries are low iq and commit crimes
Pakistanis shit on streets I know. They need to be (((re-educated))), but there's no point in alligning yourself (not you personally) with different nations that don't care about you and treat you like slaves.

Pakistanis shit on streets I know. They need to be (((re-educated))), but there's no point in alligning yourself (not you personally) with different nations that don't care about you and treat you like slaves
Nigga I'm talking about indian muslims but Pakistan muslims are lower than indian muslims
and at least some what indian Muslim curries are educated
but regardless of race muslims are known to be low iq

Nigga I'm talking about indian muslims but Pakistan muslims are lower than indian muslims
and at least some what indian Muslim curries are educated
but regardless of race muslims are known to be low iq
I don't understand why Indian Muslims don't just go to Pakistan or Bangladesh when these countries were created as "homes" for Muslim curries. Last part is true.