Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Indian female news journalists vs average Indian foids.

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
First of all, I want to clarify that this is not a foid worshipping thread but to show how curries are the biggest simps.
Now, let me show how average Indian foids look.
These are some average looking Indian women.
Images 58
Images 61
Images 63

Images 62
Images 57
Images 59
Images 65

Meanwhile female Indian news journalists:lul:

Images 53

Images 54
Images 56
Images 55
Images 38

Images 52

Images 31

You all can clearly see the difference. They look nothing like average Indian women jfl:lul:. And the bozos who are thinking I am exaggerating, no I am not. You can watch any Hindi news channel most of the female anchors would be either high tier beckies or stacies.
The mere reason why news channels hire these above average looking female journalists is to use them as eye candies and to keep the audience(which is 90% men) interested because curries are the biggest simps.

Attachments

• images (52).jpeg
    images (52).jpeg
    13.2 KB · Views: 208
most of them have caucasoid features that means their ancestors got bleached at some point

Thats the case more or less everywhere.

That’s the case everywhere and the newsreader foids had hair and make up done

Yeah this isn't unique to curries, in fact I wouldn't even say curry women are much uglier than white women on average.

Most of the bottom roasties look Persian.

Are you from India? Cuz i m and i do see so many prime jbs in my area it's a miracle i haven't gone ER yet :society:

Are you from India? Cuz i m and i do see so many prime jbs in my area it's a miracle i haven't gone ER yet :society:
Are you from Northwest India?(Punjab? J&K? Delhi??)

Are you from Northwest India?(Punjab? J&K? Delhi??)
yea.. wau bro
dont tell me you are living in the west

Last edited:
You must be some IT infiltrator I surmise:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:.
@TheProphetMuscle keep an eye on this guy brother:feelsaww:
jumping on conclusions .-. smh
fine , idk my tribe , clan or whatever , grew up with a very libral sorta household and religion was never something my parents forced on us
though legally i am a hindu jfl , never been in a temple in almost a decade though

my english is piss poor and i can barely communicate in hindi due to years of social isolation and bullying
ollipop#8776 ( ---- discord

jumping on conclusions .-. smh
fine , idk my tribe , clan or whatever , grew up with a very libral sorta household and religion was never something my parents forced on us
though legally i am a hindu jfl , never been in a temple in almost a decade though

my english is piss poor and i can barely communicate in hindi due to years of social isolation and bullying
ollipop#8776 ( ---- discord
I knew it, you sound like a libtard Hindoo otherwise you'd have told your caste, tribe and ethnic group:feelsthink:.
I DON'T BELIEVE YOU'RE AN INDIAN OR NORTH INDIAN:feelshehe::feelshehe:

I knew it, you sound like a libtard Hindoo otherwise you'd have told your caste, tribe and ethnic group:feelsthink:.
I DON'T BELIEVE YOU'RE AN INDIAN OR NORTH INDIAN:feelshehe::feelshehe:
i am an indian
why would anyone lie about being a curry jfl
we can do a video chat if you want proof . - .

Most of the average Indian foids u mentioned are dravidians and majority of them are subhuman and the news anchors are most probably northern so huge difference:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Most of the average Indian foids u mentioned are dravidians and majority of them are subhuman and the news anchors are most probably northern so huge difference:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Yes and majority of the Indians are genetically Dravidians and therefore they represent the whole mainland India while North Indians are barely 10% of total population.

What kind of low Iq post is this? I’m a curry, but have you ever been to Walmart? There are land beasts roaming around all over the place.
Regardless, all of these foids have smv higher than you so it’s pointless to complain.

why is there so many fucking curry niggers on this forum? fuck off you stupid fucking street shitters
We are invading this forum :smonk:

What kind of low Iq post is this? I’m a curry, but have you ever been to Walmart? There are land beasts roaming around all over the place.
Regardless, all of these foids have smv higher than you so it’s pointless to complain.
They have high SMV than all the people over here. I am just talking about the disparity of looks among average Indian foids and Indian female journalists. Why do most male journalists look nerd while females look high tier beckies:feelsohgod:

because we're an incel tier race fucking moron cunt
fucking goddamn fucking curry niggers get the fuck out of here go fucking street shit and play on iphones

sadly my mother is closer to the top, no wonder it's ogre

why is there so many fucking curry niggers on this forum? fuck off you stupid fucking street shitters

i hate seeing curries online as well , just pretend we dont exist

the power of fakeup

curries are ugliest and most numerous race, uglier than abos, where else they gonna go

curries are ugliest and most numerous race, uglier than abos, where else they gonna go
your women are fucking ugly too retard and what other races are going to indiamaxx? nobody wants that pussy but curry fucks you yourselves. so saying youre the ugliest race is pretty null when nobody else wants your women

you didn't answer the question u just proved it, we're here coz we're subhuman
dude your women are equally subhuman and nobody but fucking curries want any of that pussy you stupid fuck. its not like being white where literally every single other race wants to fuck your women, or latino/rice where 1st worlders to go JBW. you have no competition from other races besides the odd delusional buddacoper who goes to india.

Cope, this is what whites don't get. You can't just walk into curryland and just be curry to ascend. Curry women in curryland don't sleep around you gotta do arrange marriage-maxxing but I ain't doing that because a lot of them do it for Western passports lmao, better to just stay incel.

Why don't you move to fkn Minnesota to ascend or a red state full of Whites if you think niggers are stealing all your women, there's plenty of those states.
the whites here are delusional retards. if they were in our Shoes, they'd kill themselves in a day.

Looks like a Nazi White Supremacist to Me

Crazy how top tier curry stacies are still subhuman.

Though, they still mog the men.

20% - race bait
Cope, this is what whites don't get. You can't just walk into curryland and just be curry to ascend. Curry women in curryland don't sleep around you gotta do arrange marriage-maxxing but I ain't doing that because a lot of them do it for Western passports lmao, better to just stay incel.

Why don't you move to fkn Minnesota to ascend or a red state full of Whites if you think niggers are stealing all your women, there's plenty of those states.
fucking shitskin curries that invade US should be fucking nuked. i hate fucking shitskin currys that think they can come over here and burn shit smelling incense, open their smelly little shops, eat stinky food, and just walk around as a fucking curry nigger
the whites here are delusional retards. if they were in our Shoes, they'd kill themselves in a day.
are you another curry fuck in US? get the fuck out of here dude fucking curry nigger

fucking shitskin curries that invade US should be fucking nuked. i hate fucking shitskin currys that think they can come over here and burn shit smelling incense, open their smelly little shops, eat stinky food, and just walk around as a fucking curry nigger

are you another curry fuck in US? get the fuck out of here dude fucking curry nigger
Calm down brother:feelshaha::feelshaha:

So true...could do that in Asia,, Latin America and North America where there's more tolerance for roastie TV presenters than in other places but you don't see the landwhales you see everywhere

Its 2022.

Look at the media/entertainment of any non-white country and look at who their celebrities or news anchors are. They all look whiter than their average ethnic counterparts whether that be due to plastic surgery, skin whitening, or just better genetics than their fellow ethnics.

First of all, I want to clarify that this is not a foid worshipping thread but to show how curries are the biggest simps.
Now, let me show how average Indian foids look.
These are some average looking Indian women.
View attachment 607211View attachment 607210View attachment 607209
View attachment 607212View attachment 607213View attachment 607214View attachment 607215

Meanwhile female Indian news journalists:lul:

View attachment 607216
View attachment 607217View attachment 607218View attachment 607219View attachment 607220
View attachment 607222
View attachment 607223

You all can clearly see the difference. They look nothing like average Indian women jfl:lul:. And the bozos who are thinking I am exaggerating, no I am not. You can watch any Hindi news channel most of the female anchors would be either high tier beckies or stacies.
The mere reason why news channels hire these above average looking female journalists is to use them as eye candies and to keep the audience(which is 90% men) interested because curries are the biggest simps.
Holy fuck they ALL look disgusting :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

verbal warning - race bait
fucking goddamn fucking curry niggers get the fuck out of here go fucking street shit and play on iphones
KeK look at this cumskin inbred fag :feelsgah:
Sorry your dad got to your sister and mom first. Go and fuck your neighbor’s hog (like you haven’t already :feelsEhh:)

KeK look at this cumskin inbred fag :feelsgah:
Sorry your dad got to your sister and mom first. Go and fuck your neighbor’s hog (like you haven’t already :feelsEhh:)
pretty sure dirty curry niggers are 1000 times more likely to be fucking hogs. or is it chickens? go fuck yourself curry fuck. @Komesarj89 hows this for your ethnic worshipping dumb ass?

fucking little safe space for ethnic niggers to roam about shit posting about "cumskin" but oh no someone calls out a fucking dirty curry nigger for being shit, ban whitie.

you fucking curry scum are such pussy faggots

Most of yoyr "average" are grannies