Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope white beckies > stacy curry foids

copingincel

copingincel

Recruit
★★★
Title.

I've never in my life seen a pajeeta foid over a 6/10 unless shes mixed. It's just impossible. Even a stacy pajeeta can't compete with an average white becky.
recently, I searched indian bollywood actress on my google search. I wanted to see how stacy pajeetas actually look like, and to my surprize, they aren't even that hot most are just average in western standards. There were 1-2 that were above average, but i later found out they were half white jfl. Even the hottest one there was on parr with a white becky in the west jfl. Y'all can search it up for your self's

Curry women are capped max at 6 because of their poor phenotype and skinny fat body. Even a hot pajeeta with a good face is always paired up with an ugly body with weird blocks of fat on her felly and legs. And a pajeeta with a good body always has a bad face.

I've seen white men go after all races of women except indian women for some reason. I've even seen them with black women. White men would rather fuck dirty sheebons than indian women. Even rices wouldnt date curry women.

Curry men are lowest in the smv barrel too, but the only advgantage curry men have is that curry women are ugly af too and no one wants to date them either. So curry men have curry women at least unlike ricecels where their women are white cockru only. It's so brutal, every race has at least one good looking gender except curries. for example niggers are seen as a fetish, gook women are decent, so are sand and latina foids, hispanics and whites have good looking men and women. Curries are the only race where both the men and women are ugly.

agree

92% of curry woman are disgusting

pajeet men can only pull pajeetas and abos unless doctormaxxed

Having ugly women is a blessing, curries have it much better than ricecels for that reason.

Useless without visual examples

Show us an example of curry Stacy and a white Becky

If the curry stacy has a better looking body then I’m choosing her

Far fetching, fo you think a curry Stacy like both katrinas and Alia bhat won't mog

Show us an example of curry Stacy and a white Becky
Screenshot 20240107 212448

all curry women should just procreate with us whites to better their daughters genes, hopefully they look like zendaya

If they know they’d give birth to males, they should procreate with niggers for athletic reasons, hopefully they look like chris brown kekek

all curry women should just procreate with us whites to better their daughters genes, hopefully they look like zendaya
cope, for curries both, daughters and sons are ugly.. Curry pheno is too brutal
If they know they’d give birth to males, they should procreate with niggers for athletic reasons, hopefully they look like chris brown kekek
Curry foids are low athleticism plus skinny fat, wont make athletic kids.

least White worshipping currycel

Standards are for fakecels

fucking average beckie’s are better
Extreme cope.

View attachment 1032304 this is a stacy pajeeta for indian standards
8/10 objectively, you need to have some really insane white fever to think that mid white chicks look better than her:feelshaha::feelskek:.

Standards are for fakecels
Exactly.

59219.jpg

You have a perfect avi for responding to posts like this with tbh:feelskek::feelskek:.

If the curry stacy has a better looking body then I’m choosing her
Far fetching, fo you think a curry Stacy like both katrinas and Alia bhat won't mog
least White worshipping currycel

its better to have a low smv foid because it increases your chances. being an aryan incel must be hell.

I wouldn't mind having either

I agree most curry foids are ugly goblina, but curry stacies are really hot good looking

I can smell curry through my monitor

no way im taking poojeeta over blue eyed becky

Typical currycel momento

Title.

I've never in my life seen a pajeeta foid over a 6/10 unless shes mixed. It's just impossible. Even a stacy pajeeta can't compete with an average white becky.
recently, I searched indian bollywood actress on my google search. I wanted to see how stacy pajeetas actually look like, and to my surprize, they aren't even that hot most are just average in western standards. There were 1-2 that were above average, but i later found out they were half white jfl. Even the hottest one there was on parr with a white becky in the west jfl. Y'all can search it up for your self's

Curry women are capped max at 6 because of their poor phenotype and skinny fat body. Even a hot pajeeta with a good face is always paired up with an ugly body with weird blocks of fat on her felly and legs. And a pajeeta with a good body always has a bad face.

I've seen white men go after all races of women except indian women for some reason. I've even seen them with black women. White men would rather fuck dirty sheebons than indian women. Even rices wouldnt date curry women.

Curry men are lowest in the smv barrel too, but the only advgantage curry men have is that curry women are ugly af too and no one wants to date them either. So curry men have curry women at least unlike ricecels where their women are white cockru only. It's so brutal, every race has at least one good looking gender except curries. for example niggers are seen as a fetish, gook women are decent, so are sand and latina foids, hispanics and whites have good looking men and women. Curries are the only race where both the men and women are ugly.
You are getting neither but yeah agreed.

It’s my life’s goal to marry a young virgin curry or rice woman.

I’m gonna make it happen somehow, not sure how since I have a fear of flying and I’m a brokecel and oldcel, but I’ll figure something about maybe/hopefully. If not then F*ck this planet.

Indian women can be pretty hot at times

I'd let a Hindu woman worship this beef.

Average currycel on this website, they all complain about not being able to get a tall white blonde Stacy. Like just stick to your filthy diseased curry women who shit in the streets
I don't specifically want white girls myself but curry women chad or chadpreet

It’s my life’s goal to marry a young virgin curry or rice woman.

I’m gonna make it happen somehow, not sure how since I have a fear of flying and I’m a brokecel and oldcel, but I’ll figure something about maybe/hopefully. If not then F*ck this planet.
I’ll never let you ascend!

Title.

A white Becky >>> any ethnic foid

BASED BASED BASED BASED

Title.

indians have some of the worst genetic deformities ever, saw a currycel in a thread looking like fucking megamind and most indian women look like theyve been doing crack mixed with used cumsocks for their whole life. its literally over for a guy to say he married an indian regardless of his race. ricecels can still pull whites but currycels cant do jackshit. the best pure currycel ive seen is a 5 at max. dont even know how these people even live in the foreign countries.