Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Below average gilrs with below average asses are being worhipped in their social media temples

He's an ugly low IQ looking subhuman, he slays disgusting white landwhales that no one else wants, fuck his ugly ass, his ugly face and his ugly genes.
I would destroy that nigger immediately if i could! That nigger get´s laid and i don´t!

Niggers love fat lard ass whores

Yes we do, the toilets in the original post all look gorgeous to me. I have no idea why White boys don't want their PAWG's, they look absolutely amazing to me.

He's an ugly low IQ looking subhuman, he slays disgusting white landwhales that no one else wants, fuck his ugly ass, his ugly face and his ugly genes.

I'm unironically envious of him. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: He enjoys PAWG's while I'm an incel.

A man as obese as them is at home playing video games crying himself to sleep, life as a toilet is just tutorial mode.

Yes we do, the toilets in the original post all look gorgeous to me. I have no idea why White boys don't want their PAWG's, they look absolutely amazing to me.

I'm unironically envious of him. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: He enjoys PAWG's while I'm an incel.
I would date and have sex with these girls, no problem. I would be like Peter North with them they just don´t want me :feelsbadman:

Brutal cringepost

This is a plague for humanity.

Mentally you have to be fucking weird to be attracted to that. In primitive caveman times there was no advange to having an ass that big.

Mentally you have to be fucking weird to be attracted to that. In primitive caveman times there was no advange to having an ass that big.
It doesn't matter what kind of ass you have today as a girl. It still gets worship, praise and adoration by millions of simps. The SMV for all girls today is just insane.

It doesn't matter what kind of ass you have today as a girl. It still gets worship, praise and adoration by millions of simps. The SMV for all girls today is just insane.
Sadly you're right. That guy is a solid 7/10 in looks and can barely pull a 2/10 morbidly obese woman. It's getting insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back