Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycels: Do you have female friends?

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
One thing I find totally bizarre and foreign is the "friendzone" phenomenon that some incels report. My problem has never been that I was "friendzoned" because I never even made it to the "friend" stage with women. Women don't want to be my friend. Even at grocery stores, the female cashier isn't nice to me. At restaurants maybe some of the time the waitress will have some basic manners/politeness because she wants a tip and that is it. I am 31 years old and I make no exaggeration in saying that I have never had a female friend. Never. Never even had a friendly conversation with one. I can't converse with women because they won't act friendly to me. They always have a look on their face like they want me to fuck off. They give one word answers. They don't smile. Simply put they all universally hate me, not just hate me as a potential lover, but hate me as a person.

Why do women hate me on such a deep level when there are other incels who are at least able to befriend women? I think it may be because I am middle eastern (my skin is darker than average so I really look more Indian), and women hate middle eastern/Indian guys. They view us as rapists. They think that if they show me some decent manners and treat me like a human being, I am going to get attached to them and rape them. Is this what is going through women's minds? Am I crazy for thinking that women think this? Can currycels confirm that women hate brown men on a deep personal level?

The ordeals of brown males.
Yet they have the gall to deny JBW.

I have never had a friend male or female

Just today a group of girls stopped the conversation they were deeply engrossed in as I walked past because my body language is so outwardly discomforting

I'm not a manlet, I am 6'1
Indeed, it further evidences JBW, no matter how tall, how chiseled your face, how bulky you are, you are destined to become a foid repellent in an instant

I'm not even a white woman worshipper. I took two trips to Colombia to try to get a girlfriend there. Unlike the US I was able to get some online engagement with women in Colombia, but they all flaked when I tried to meet them in person.

One thing I find totally bizarre and foreign is the "friendzone" phenomenon that some incels report. My problem has never been that I was "friendzoned" because I never even made it to the "friend" stage with women. Women don't want to be my friend. Even at grocery stores, the female cashier isn't nice to me. At restaurants maybe some of the time the waitress will have some basic manners/politeness because she wants a tip and that is it. I am 31 years old and I make no exaggeration in saying that I have never had a female friend. Never. Never even had a friendly conversation with one. I can't converse with women because they won't act friendly to me. They always have a look on their face like they want me to fuck off. They give one word answers. They don't smile. Simply put they all universally hate me, not just hate me as a potential lover, but hate me as a person.

Why do women hate me on such a deep level when there are other incels who are at least able to befriend women? I think it may be because I am middle eastern (my skin is darker than average so I really look more Indian), and women hate middle eastern/Indian guys. They view us as rapists. They think that if they show me some decent manners and treat me like a human being, I am going to get attached to them and rape them. Is this what is going through women's minds? Am I crazy for thinking that women think this? Can currycels confirm that women hate brown men on a deep personal level?
Can confirm

I'm not even a white woman worshipper. I took two trips to Colombia to try to get a girlfriend there. Unlike the US I was able to get some online engagement with women in Colombia, but they all flaked when I tried to meet them in person.
6’1 is tall in curryland, try there

Having female friends is low t anyway, you ever see hood niggers in mixed gender groups?

But to answer your question yes, i see pajeets with female friends all the time, never white females but still

you ever see hood niggers in mixed gender groups?
Plenty of hood nigga friend groups have bull dykes in them. Look up the rapper Young MA, she was even initiated into the bloods

Having female friends is low t anyway, you ever see hood niggers in mixed gender groups?
It's how you learn to talk to women though. I get the opportunity to talk to a young woman maybe once per year, and every time I sperg out due to lack of experience talking with women. I might say something too abstract for women to understand, and it becomes obvious I am someone who does not have a clue how to talk to women, which grosses women out. If I had regular contact with young women I would learn not to say abstract things. I would learn what things to say to get the conversation going. Also, if you have female friends you might meet a girlfriend through them.

As a currycel, I haven't had a foid as a friend since I was in Elementary school.

Being friendzoned is a fakecel trait.

Why in heck would I know women

Acquaintances sure but never actual close friends, women don't make for good or interesting friends.

do you have a monotone voice? RBF? fat? look like you just got off the boat? do you live in a western country filled to the brim with curries?

i'm assuming these are few of many reasons why most women do not talk to curries (not to mention the association of curries being pajeet uber drivers and grooming gang affiliates)

picture yourself a woman, could you fathom talking, approaching or befriending the above described?

not a currynigger but no

Truecels cant become friends with a foid. Foids hate truecels from the first moment they see them.
True, unless they can exploit you somehow, then they can be fake nice till they get bored/ what they want.

picture yourself a woman, could you fathom talking, approaching or befriending the above described?
Mass immigration has ruined deathnic smv even more but people in general can distinguish FOB migrants from people that have lived their entire lives in the us, usually from accent, appearance, and clothing. Richer deathnic = lighter deathnic.

I have never had a friend male or female

Just today a group of girls stopped the conversation they were deeply engrossed in as I walked past because my body language is so outwardly discomforting
No way, this is way too fucking real man.

Any time I go out and foids walk past me they always go quieter or completely stop talking as they pass by me. It's fucking brutal. Do I seriously look that hostile to them??? Are they afraid to breathe the air around me so they gotta close their mouths as I walk by? Tf!!!

Anyway no, I don't have foid friends. If I did I wouldn't be an incel. My issues run deeper than not getting pussy.

Incels who are having female friends are fakecel

No,I never had any friend whether male or female

no i never had any female friend, they wont even look at me