Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incredible ascension on lookism.net.

O

OmniDestiny

Greycel
This guy used filler injection on his jaw-angle and got a gigachad-tier lower third.

0WTWY8z.jpg
14o6kqq.jpg

giphy.gif

Are fillers better than wrap around jaw implants from epply? They're roughly 1/15th of the price and last for 1-2 years.
Also, imagine investing 15k usd in wrap around and not be happy with the result, JFL.

Thread: https://lookism.net/Thread-Filler-lower-face

Last edited:
>Lookism
>2018

Roping time. tbh

LOL@being that above average looking and wasting time posting on Lookism. That site is literally for bored chadlites who are pissed that guys 2 points above them get approached.

"It's so over for me as a 6 cuz although some Staceys WOULD date me, it's not as many as would date CHAD, PLUS I have to approach THEM and make up for my 6ness with NTness, social circle, etc. Life is so unfair, you know, as a chadlite. Lemme go over to incels.is and seek pity with incels cuz I am basically in the same boat as them, you know, them being 3/10 and attractive to NO WOMEN WHATSOEVER."

BTW I looked at that site today, fucking hell what a SHITSHOW. Waiting 2 mins for some shitposts to load. No wonder they're all flocking here like rats. The thing is, they will make this place shit too.

Someone give me the name of the fillers he got?

There is something really endearing about you, like little-brotherly. I guess it's your looks/age. jfl.

Problem is, its just temporary.

He already looked okay to begin with

Fucking life fuel.

Some of you guys don't get that he already had a good jaw to begin with. Just lol at thinking you'll achieve that jaw with fillers. You won't, trust me.