Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceltears is stupid megathread

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Alright, I have an idea. Since people on this board don't like too many topics talking about IT, let's all concentrate it into a single thread. If you see something on Inceltears that is stupid, post it here and we can discuss it as opposed to flooding Inceldom discussion with topics about IT.

To start, let's look at what they had to say about a recent comment of mine.

Anyways they responded by putting words in my mouth, the one comment says "everyone is having sex on Tinder", when my post clearly says some get rejected or choose to abstain from it. Retards, not that I'm surprised.

Brazzilian asswipe "look da inshells made megafred about me"

IT is pathetic fuck Smegma

But its fun if honkpill taken

IT is legit peepee poo poo

what an obsessed subhuman. imagine how meaningless his life must be

Nice, you made it on there. :dab:

Nice, you made it on there. :dab:

I've been on there multiple times. I get pretty based here so I expect every now and then I'll be featured

what an obsessed subhuman. imagine how meaningless his life must be
It's legit over for him. We should name him St. Favelacel.

I remember when I made a thread that was something like “I just looked on IT for the first time and it’s dumb as fuck”

That post got on there and the comments were like “We’re just screenshotting what .co says, it’s funny how you hate our content”

They legitimately didn’t understand that I was referring to their comments and not the .co posts. They’re fucking insanely stupid

Everytime I try to discuss things with them while supporting it with proof, using studies from fucking Princeton and other large universities, they call it pseudoscience. It’s fucking insane.

that would require browsing their site, which i will never do

that would require browsing their site, which i will never do

Oh no worries this is for the people who do and feel like making a thread on Inceldom discussion

I remember when I made a thread that was something like “I just looked on IT for the first time and it’s dumb as fuck”

That post got on there and the comments were like “We’re just screenshotting what .co says, it’s funny how you hate our content”

They legitimately didn’t understand that I was referring to their comments and not the .co posts. They’re fucking insanely stupid

Everytime I try to discuss things with them while supporting it with proof, using studies from fucking Princeton and other large universities, they call it pseudoscience. It’s fucking insane.
You get the impression they're trying to convince themselves more than anyone else. They never cite a single solitary study to back up a single solitary one of their claims. If you lurk there long enough, you'll find pseudoscience, and even outright mysticism in some cases, are extremely common. They accuse us of practicing pseudoscience while they believe in chakra, karma, chi, law of attraction, astrology, and other forms of magic. When you realize this, it becomes crystal clear why they think personality is so much more important than looks.

You get the impression they're trying to convince themselves more than anyone else. They never cite a single solitary study to back up a single solitary one of their claims. If you lurk there long enough, you'll find pseudoscience, and even outright mysticism in some cases, are extremely common. They accuse us of practicing pseudoscience while they believe in chakra, karma, chi, law of attraction, astrology, and other forms of magic. When you realize this, it becomes crystal clear why they think personality is so much more important than looks.
Wodanaz IQ

I hope this thread lasts a long time

brazilian sigma, you're also incel and everyone can tell

I wish those faggots didn’t blur my name out. Ngl I love my name.

I wish those faggots didn’t blur my name out. Ngl I love my name.

There are rules for some reason that they have to bur out your name. The stupid thing is they don't blur out your avi

There are rules for some reason that they have to bur out your name. The stupid thing is they don't blur out your avi
Do they think we’re using our real names? :lul::lul: Name halo is real, no one wants to GetShrekt.

IT is a cope. Just like everything else in my life including this forum. If this was chads.co and considered “misogynic” they would say “oh he just needs to vent, he’ll be better once he releases his anger”:soy:

IT is a cope. Just like everything else in my life including this forum. If this was chads.co and considered “misogynic” they would say “oh he just needs to vent, he’ll be better once he releases his anger”:soy:

BRO YOUR AVI WHY'D YOU CHANGE IT?

All women and cucks should be jailed
full

Idk tbh that TV exploding every 3 seconds got annoying lmao
Maybe I’ll go back to it one day

Post it here for refernce I thought it was adorable

anyone who gets featured on IT is a .co chad

They can't seem to understand humor

69E07255 DAE3 4628 8F65 A7C167E4DA27

I can’t believe I found a “I’m not having sex but I’m not an incel!”