Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceltears is stupid megathread

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
IncelTears - where they tell you to work on your personality but when they're not on inceltears think its okay and even cheer on Chads who treat women like shit

>Instead of actually criticizing the black kids who beat up and stole from the girl, they decide to get angry at me instead.
normalfags consider the messenger the problem tbh

@ColdLightOfDay you made it on IT. They still think women can be incels.
This is so stupid, I’ve never even seen them acknowledge that men can be incels for any reason other than misogyny. The only reason they think women can be incel is because everyone here says they can’t and it is against their code to concede any ground, even in the most obvious cases.

This is so stupid, I’ve never even seen them acknowledge that men can be incels for any reason other than misogyny. The only reason they think women can be incel is because everyone here says they can’t and it is against their code to concede any ground, even in the most obvious cases.
@mental_out has written about this before, how they can't concede to us in any situation

@Speedloader thoughts?

Ur post was pretty stupid tho ngl

IT isn't a bully sub :soy: