Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I was watching some parts of I Spit On Your Grave (2010 remake)

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
The 5 men who raped Jennifer Hills weren’t even on the same part of the decile scale as her in the 2010 remake. Here’s the men

sheriff Storch: a middle aged man who aged like milk and has a betabuxx wife and a daughter (about age 10) whose actress became a stacy in her teen years. Here’s the sheriff:

C0CE76DB 32B5 4652 A093 EBBCB7D4BB18

Matthew: a stuttering plumber with a social interaction disability. He has a 6/10 face and the actor’s name is Chad. He’s incel for his disability:

7A0F60B1 294C 45B2 A719 DE2656BF13B1

Andy: A Louisianan redneck guy who is maybe a 6.5/10 normie. The actor however is a chadlite who was in a Nightmare on Elm Street 4

B2FEF34A 598A 4FAE A692 7E77F401EDF4

Here’s the actor for Andy (Rodney Eastman):
DC1911D8 D8D9 45D6 B78E 03928EF18FF8

Johnny: A man with a really deep voice, a buzz cut and he started the plans of attacking Jennifer. His deep voice increases his SMV while his appearance is chaddish for a man his age (early 30s)

this is Johnny
42D97C1A 5774 42E3 AEA7 6CB76D449F15

Stanley: A 6/10 normie man in his early 30s. The actor actually played a character in the movie Mean Girls

08E09795 CFE2 4B7C 9E93 9B3FB0EC261F

In the comments section of YouTube videos, everyone is saying “they deserved it” when Jennifer brutally tortured and killed them in a way that is much worse than her rape. But then in the comments section of the Scream movie where Billy Loomis tries to kill Sidney, they all talk about how they would turned on if Billy tried to kill them and how they’re more attracted to Billy’s serial killer side.

Here is Billy Loomis from Scream. He’s a chad:

2D2511E3 0EA9 40B7 BB45 A0A860F93AFD

The comments section is so blackpilled it’s crazy.

FUNNY FACT: Johnny from I Spit On Your Grave (played by Jeff Branson) actually looks like a football player Chad I went to high school with

What do the comments say?

What do the comments say?
Which video/film?

I spit on your grave it says “he deserved it and deserved worse

in Scream it says: OMG Billy Loomis is hot I’d be turned on if he tried killing me

@ThoughtfulCel @Colvin76 @Joker @RREEEEEEEEE @AlexanderTheGreat11

thoughts?

What is there to say? A bunch of these dudes raped her.

Oh indeed
Ted bundy raped and killed his victims and women still liked him. Same with Richard Ramirez

that’s the whole thing about this blackpilled comment section

Ted bundy raped and killed his victims and women still liked him. Same with Richard Ramirez

that’s the whole thing about this blackpilled comment section

Yeah women love killers especially when they're good looking. Ted Bundy is more loved by women than even some male models tbh

Sub-8 men don't get any representation in media, it's Chad only territory.

Joker was the exception, not the rule.

Yeah women love killers especially when they're good looking. Ted Bundy is more loved by women than even some male models tbh
I personally think murder is worse than rape. But if these guys were murderers the comments section would be less hostile. Our sex offender panic is crazy
Sub-8 men don't get any representation in media, it's Chad only territory.

Joker was the exception, not the rule.
Arthur fleck was supposed to be one of us, and he was unattractive and mentally ill

@ThoughtfulCel

thoughts?

I find it fucking hilarious how appearence changes the minds of cucks and foids alike. I dont understand how a foid is turned on by a serial killer, I cant wrap my head around it.

Also I get Jennifer gets raped, but personally I think she over reacts with her revenge.

Being raped doesnt justify killing people.

I find it fucking hilarious how appearence changes the minds of cucks and foids alike. I dont understand how a foid is turned on by a serial killer, I cant wrap my head around it.

Also I get Jennifer gets raped, but personally I think she over reacts with her revenge.

Being raped doesnt justify killing people.
I agree. Jennifer is just as sick and messed up as her rapists are. I’d say she’s even worse than her rapists

The original was better

Never seen that movie

@Colvin76 did I rate these men correctly?

I’m not gonna lie, I remember watching this movie years ago when I was bluepilled and I wanted the rapists to suffer even more.

Mogs by default because white

RACE>>>>FACE
What about tyrones?
I’m not gonna lie, I remember watching this movie years ago when I was bluepilled and I wanted the rapists to suffer even more.
Now what do you think of this movie and the rapists? I think Jennifer went too far with revenge yeah she was raped but that doesn’t justify being just as evil as her rapists. Nobody deserves that type of pain.

was it a good movie though?

was it a good movie though?
It was. I don’t think it’s ok to torture and kill someone as revenge but it’s only a movie. It was really a brutal movie but the acting was really good and it was quite interesting how the plot happens. It isn’t just she gets revenge, but it also shows the men trying to hide evidence and what makes them commit the crimes etc

I liked the first half of those movies

@Personalityinkwell

You overrated everyone lol

People like dark triad types and psychos. The less likely a men is to rape someone when given a chance the less likely he is to be a type of person who is successfull with women. Normies have nerve to call incels and other outcasts potential rapists while they admire (or at least treat well) dark triad types and don't see anything wrong about them.

If you ever see someone raping a women in minecraft, then before you intervene remind yourself that in societys eyes you are the potential rapist and not that guy (if he is at least a normie)

People like dark triad types and psychos. The less likely a men is to rape someone when given a chance the less likely he is to be a type of person who is successfull with women. Normies have nerve to call incels and other outcasts potential rapists while they admire (or at least treat well) dark triad types and don't see anything wrong about them.

If you ever see someone raping a women in minecraft, then before you intervene remind yourself that in societys eyes you are the potential rapist and not that guy (if he is at least a normie)
Most rape victims are raped by someone they know and trust so this doesn’t surprise me

Gaming industry thinks otherwise. Murder is allowed in video games while rape is banned.
That’s because of society’s moral panic over rape while society is desensitized to murder

jfl at givin matthew a 6

never watched it but looks kewl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back