Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over IncelTears is right, the problem is me

PersonalitySEAMAX

PersonalitySEAMAX

No One Copes Forever
★★★★★
I wouldn't be incel if i were a 11/10 gigachad. The problem is me and my shit tier looks.
Congrats IT cucks, you were right all along.

No, I think their argument is that we're all (ie anyone that considers themselves incel) just rapists who hate women .

No, I think their argument is that we're all (ie anyone that considers themselves incel) just rapists who hate women .
Talked to an incel who thought the IT definition is what incel meant. As i it's not an affliction or state of being... non incels are the gatekeepers to where incels who think they can be normies get their definition of involuntarily celibate from. Just kek when people read some soyboy bitch or trash roast's article about "what incels are" and thinks it's academic. Cucks are the only people who want to destroy us more than femoids.

I wouldn't be incel if i were a 11/10 gigachad. The problem is me and my shit tier looks.
Congrats IT cucks, you were right all along.
I've been saying this for over a year now to CuckTears. I fully take responsibility for being sexually undesirable garbage.

You spelt Cucktears wrong.

Acording to IT unatractive= mesogonistic rapist

Talked to an incel who thought the IT definition is what incel meant. As i it's not an affliction or state of being... non incels are the gatekeepers to where incels who think they can be normies get their definition of involuntarily celibate from. Just kek when people read some soyboy bitch or trash roast's article about "what incels are" and thinks it's academic. Cucks are the only people who want to destroy us more than femoids.