Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is the "polish" "femcel" subscriber that wanted to save me from "toxic blackpill ideology"

Taxi Driver - Suck On This! by SuperCat96 on DeviantArt
:feelskek: Based scene

SUCK ON THIS. BOOM!:feelsgah:

I only see two idiots. The one who claims to be a Catholic, follows Christianity and its Platonic foundations, and thinks that Jesus died for the "sins of people" (since there is no original sin in the primordial translation, nor in oral knowledge), when, in fact, it was because of the 2 GREAT SCHOOLS OF THE TIME, the death of Jesus was something entirely political. And the point of being considered "son of God" is because on the mountain he claims to be a peacemaker. But his biological father was a Roman soldier of Phoenician descent. And in the Torah it's showing 6 genders that existed before the world was a world, it's just that some progressives use it out of context, because it's taught that geniuses are the characteristics of people who haven't had a development as male or female, and not things that the contemporary world propagates.

And on the other hand, I see a foid who considers herself a "femcel", being just an ordinary, and even ugly woman has access to men. However, its requirement is for a normal foid, the famous "femcel de chad". I hate the concept of debate... I preach doctrines, the truth, I don't argue with idiots, especially women. Women try to "deniage" the black pill based on black pills, it's funny. And I see more of the same, using Elliot and all the remains as a starting point, plus a boring superficiality to be taken seriously. For every 50 incels in 50 years, there are 2 and 3 revolts in the form of anger against society. And for every billion normies, there are millions of revolts and frauds with society. That "femcel" turns out to be angrier than an incel (LOL). It's like I say, normies and foid think the black pill is ideology, poor people, because it's not. The foid don't like the black pill simply because their maneuvers are demythologized.

Tell her I want to fuck her whore mouth.

I only see two idiots. The one who claims to be a Catholic, follows Christianity and its Platonic foundations, and thinks that Jesus died for the "sins of people" (since there is no original sin in the primordial translation, nor in oral knowledge), when, in fact, it was because of the 2 GREAT SCHOOLS OF THE TIME, the death of Jesus was something entirely political. And the point of being considered "son of God" is because on the mountain he claims to be a peacemaker. But his biological father was a Roman soldier of Phoenician descent. And in the Torah it's showing 6 genders that existed before the world was a world, it's just that some progressives use it out of context, because it's taught that geniuses are the characteristics of people who haven't had a development as male or female, and not things that the contemporary world propagates.

^theory to explain why christianity isn't true nr# 12,345

I say he's the son of God

Last edited:
Bro mogs me for having women to talk to.

She is not femcel because I would be willing to date her. This fucking femoids. They are getting more stupid wirh each passing day.

This mullato "femcel" foid is unbelievably retarded. She commented on my YT videos claiming to be femcel but had an ex boyfriend and she listed a bunch of requirements a guy needs to date her. When YouTube didn't make her replies public right away, she got angry and made several rage fuelled comments and spammed my comments having a tantrum. It was later revealed it just takes YouTube time to publish those comments and she made herself look stupid.

She gave me her discord, and because I am so lonely, I accepted having a discussion, on the condition she showed me her face with a piece of paper with my username written on it. She spouted a bunch of blue-pill nonsense, yet she said I had a good personality because I don't have Elliot Rodger/Eric/Dylan as my profile picture, I challenged her later on and said "why don't you date me then" and her excuses were the fact I am blackpilled and my "right-wing" politics. Lmao sure. I guess Chad's with right wing views don't exist in her retarded mind, probably because she spends time drooling for them even if they were genocidal maniacs.

She also claims to be a Christian yet supports homosexuality and convinced her tranny friend the Bible doesn't prohibit transgenderism. She said the Old Testament doesn't apply anymore because she's so stupid she is "Christian" yet doesn't know the difference between ceremonial law and moral law. I'll explain for those who aren't in the know: When Christ died for our sins, the ceremonial biblical law was eternally fufilled, he became the sabbath. The moral biblical law however still applies today.

"Just have a good personality bro!!! (but I still won't like you) :foidSoy: "
Pic of her body? Does she have ass or tits?

theory to explain why christianity isn't true nr
It's not theory, it's grounded primordial knowledge. Judaism is ahead of all religions, whether you accept it or not. Christianity has Platonic underpinnings. I'm a graduate, and I have a license to work as a teacher, and you, trash?

It's not theory, it's grounded primordial knowledge. Judaism is ahead of all religions, whether you accept it or not. Christianity has Platonic underpinnings. I'm a graduate, and I have a license to work as a teacher, and you, trash?

I spend my days on the internet :feelsokman:

(Christ is King)

(Christ is King)
You can envy and use random esoteric Gnoticism to talk Judaism shit, you spend your days on the internet, you just consume shit without any study. H'shem is God and is above all YHWH SUPERIOR!

(Christ is King)

Their religion is made up of distortion of the Jewish people, distortion of the Bible (and it was a book of primitive Jews), Platonic bases, Greek philosophy, basis of the sect of the Essenes, and distortion of the Talmud, and distort the Supreme Torah

You can envy and use random esoteric Gnoticism to talk Judaism shit, you spend your days on the internet, you just consume shit without any study. H'shem is God and is above all YHWH SUPERIOR!

He who knows everything but Christ, knows nothing. He who knows nothing except Christ, knows everything.

He who knows everything but Christ, knows nothing. He who knows Christ, knows everything.
Jesus was a Talmudist Pharisee, Jesus preached the Talmud, you can distort his words, I already know the true doctrine because I have STUDY.

Post the comments she made on Youtube.

JFL @ a Christian crying about a guy being right wing.

That right there is a high tier Becky I absolutely would do her if she had thoughts of her own. but no, something like this is impossible nowadays...
It's all the generic femoid banter of fags, equality muh femicide. All men are rapists, women are superior at everything etc. That's why I don't even bother anymore. Literally every single female thinks like this.

"Minecraft by Zyczu" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I have a feeling that her mom fucked a Tyrone whilst Poland opened up for EU/Iron Curtain fell.
"spuść z oczu polkę dosłownie na chwilę, a skończy z czarnuchem u jego stóp. [...] a polki to kurwy, prawda stara jak świat." <--- THIS LITERALLY

Send her address, I can pass your message personally

Minecraft by zyczu ngl was nice version of modded launcher. I played between 2013-2017

spuść z oczu polkę dosłownie na chwilę, a skończy z czarnuchem u jego stóp. [...] a polki to kurwy, prawda stara jak świat
Tak, to jest prawda, a teraz to w ogóle zasada dla większości p0lek

She can use her pussy to save both of you from incrldom!

Tldr: foids are retarded

Btw my face looks more feminine than hers, its over

Ask if you can ascend with her. if not she should GTFO

Is there a chance you would recognise her IRL?
I don't think so tbh, but

I can use some AI face recognition scheisse, maybe I would find her IG/FB

Why even bother interacting with this hole
She’s someone for him to talk to.

Better than paying for a therapist to essentially do the same thing since they can’t (in young reasonably attractive female therapists case “won’t”) help us by doing the only thing that would actually help which is to date/fuck us.

Ask her if she has Jewish ancestry

I want to fuck Yourichi so bad man or Soifon

Today I was imaging that Soifon had to fuck with Kisuke but she did not want to but she took that dick for Yourichi because she is a lesbian and simps for her so they had a threesome I busted a huge nut to that scenario ngl also soifon is like a 19 yr old max so her pussy must be tight since shes lesbian as well shittt

Ask her if she has Jewish ancestry
possible, before ww2 10% of polish population was jewish, 30% in major cities so it is possible we have some of their dna in our blood even now

"Minecraft by Zyczu" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I have a feeling that her mom fucked a Tyrone whilst Poland opened up for EU/Iron Curtain fell.
"spuść z oczu polkę dosłownie na chwilę, a skończy z czarnuchem u jego stóp. [...] a polki to kurwy, prawda stara jak świat." <--- THIS LITERALLY
Niestety p0lki towar eksportowy, uwielbiany za granicą, niedostępny loklanie. Jedynie wifony se poużywają i tyle

Niestety p0lki towar eksportowy, uwielbiany za granicą, niedostępny loklanie. Jedynie wifony se poużywają i tyle
eksportowany na potęge od lat 40 ubiegłego wieku

She was just looking to brainwash you. Foids are a joke. All they do is push guys further into the blackpill.

This mullato "femcel" foid is unbelievably retarded. She commented on my YT videos claiming to be femcel but had an ex boyfriend and she listed a bunch of requirements a guy needs to date her. When YouTube didn't make her replies public right away, she got angry and made several rage fuelled comments and spammed my comments having a tantrum. It was later revealed it just takes YouTube time to publish those comments and she made herself look stupid.

She gave me her discord, and because I am so lonely, I accepted having a discussion, on the condition she showed me her face with a piece of paper with my username written on it. She spouted a bunch of blue-pill nonsense, yet she said I had a good personality because I don't have Elliot Rodger/Eric/Dylan as my profile picture, I challenged her later on and said "why don't you date me then" and her excuses were the fact I am blackpilled and my "right-wing" politics. Lmao sure. I guess Chad's with right wing views don't exist in her retarded mind, probably because she spends time drooling for them even if they were genocidal maniacs.

She also claims to be a Christian yet supports homosexuality and convinced her tranny friend the Bible doesn't prohibit transgenderism. She said the Old Testament doesn't apply anymore because she's so stupid she is "Christian" yet doesn't know the difference between ceremonial law and moral law. I'll explain for those who aren't in the know: When Christ died for our sins, the ceremonial biblical law was eternally fufilled, he became the sabbath. The moral biblical law however still applies today.

"Just have a good personality bro!!! (but I still won't like you) :foidSoy: "
THAT'S A WOMAN?

>:foidSoy:: waaaah I’m a femcel waaah I can’t get a partner waaaah this is my involuntary celibacy waaaaah
>:feelsbadman:: actually I’d like to date you, mrs femcel
>:foidSoy:: eerm sorry sweaty, i m not going to heckin date you sweaty because you’re heckling alt-right (even though you aren’t alt-right, but merely a conservative, but I have no concept of what alt-right is) erm sweaty im not gonna date you even though im a desperate femcel who CANNOT GET DATES sweaty and im INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE sweaty and even though you wanting to date me disproves my incelibacy, sweaty, I won’t date you sweaty, umm, cause of your, uhhh, personality or something uhh

Retarded fucking female. She’s actually fucking retarded. She is incapable of using her left brain hemisphere kek