Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceltears does an oopsie

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Lol

Lol

Lol

Personality detector theory debunked

UPDATE ANOTHER POST BY THIS FOID:: https://incels.is/threads/inceltears-does-an-oopsie.167179/post-3544165
UPDATE ANOTHER POST BY THIS FOID:: https://incels.is/threads/inceltears-does-an-oopsie.167179/post-3544165

Last edited:
Their idiocy is gonna help the blackpill spread.

"Most of my rapists" jfl?
Is she being raped some kind of weekly occurrence or something?

i was "raped" aka i let chad fill all my holes and now i am mad that he left after sex and never answered my calls again so i changed my mind and i call it a rape

Foids get raped all the time by Chads now-days, they only chase tall and attractive guys, thinking they have great personalities because of their face and height, and then get raped by them. You basically have a lot of rapists out there who were lucky to be born with chad face/height who are causing the massive rape statistics (its not just the definition being extended which increased the stats), theyre the only ones foids are allowing themselves to get close to anyway, normicels and incels who rape are the only ones you hear about on the news, but 99% of rape is done by rapist Chads which is all kept low key, because its part of the hook-up culture now.

I mean it makes sense if you think about it. Chads the only ones who getting all this access to foids, in what situation does an normicel or incel even have access to a woman? its rare as fuck, Chads get unlimited interaction with women, and with unlimited interaction comes a lot more rape. A lot of the rape statistics are from hook-up culture where the Foid has sex with Chad, expecting some kind of relationship with the Chad, who then just ghosts the foid for another foid, and then the foid counts this as rape because she felt lied to by Chad who only wanted her for a quick fuck and dump.

Legally, in some places, it is considered rape if a guy lies to a woman about muh love you muh love you, then has sex, and then dumps her immediately, it is under a law of frauding to gain sex out of the person or something. I know it sounds like im talking out of my ass but its 100% legit.

Last edited:
So they are admitting that attractive people don't have such amazing personalities

i was "raped" aka i let chad fill all my holes and now i am mad that he left after sex and never answered my calls again so i changed my mind and i call it a rape

Foids aren't smart enough to learn from their mistakes so of course they get raped repeatedly. A rational person would invest in pepper spray or stay out of situations that could lead to rape. I wouldn't walk through a ghettos with a Burberry sweater and a Rolex watch.

Banderasgif2

Golija IQ

Legally, in some places, it is considered rape if a guy lies to a woman about muh love you muh love you muh be your boyfriend, then has sex, and then dumps her immediately, it is under a law of frauding to gain sex out of the person or something. I know it sounds like im talking out of my ass but its 100% legit a law in some places in the world, and infact here in a few states in Australia they're passing that exact law in 2020, if you lie to a person to get them to have sex with you (tell them you love them and will be in a relationship with them, and then ghost them after sex), it will be considered rape in a court of law.

Now does anyone here think any Normicel or Incel is capable of lying to a woman and getting her to sleep with him? FUCK NO, its just CHADS that do this, theyre the only ones who can!

Last edited:
Exactly this, notice how she is subtly bragging about it aswell "tall and handsome" teehee

Another case of a foid not being able to help itself and consenting to sex with Chad, and then regretting it after (which makes it rape). But the cumdumpster didn't report them, because the "rapists" were Chads.

Another case of a foid not being able to help itself and consenting to sex with Chad, and then regretting it after (which makes it rape). But the cumdumpster didn't report them, because the "rapists" were Chads.

Lying to your date could land you in court on sexual assault charges under proposed changes to NSW consent laws.

Lying to your date could land you in court on sexual assault charges under proposed changes to NSW consent laws.

Who the hell is this going to impact? Normies? LOL NO, its only going to impact CHADS, theyre the only ones who can get away with this shit and get sex out of foids. Normies cant do this shit. This is basically an anti-Chad and anti-PUA law. This law is essentially going to force Chads to pretend to be in a relationship with the foid for awhile before dumping them, instead of just instantly ghosting them once theyve fucked.

Who the hell is this going to impact? Normies? LOL NO, its only going to impact CHADS, theyre the only ones who can get away with this shit and get sex out of foids. Normies cant do this shit. This is basically an anti-Chad and anti-PUA law

Chads face and height don't lie.

But fakeup, plastic surgery and most things coming out of a females mouth do.

jfl this is why """""rape""""" shouldn't be taken seriously.

Wow, so she was raped more than once by tall atttactive men. Why do you get raped SO MUCH by these kind of people?

Another post by Ballpoint_Pen

Shes 5'2 182lbs and is 18 years old. Fat short foid is only 18 and has already been raped by multiple Tall and Attractive men (her words)

AND SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND :soy:

Untitled

This is the clown world we all live in, that we all live in, that we all live in
This is the clown world we all live in, that we all live in, that we all live in

Honklhonk

Last edited:
I wonder why none of her rapists were people she found unattractive.

"Most of my rapist" damn, how you managed to get raped multiple times?

Anytime a hole refers to it as "my rapist" you know it was a Chad fuck session.

"Most of my rapist" damn, how you managed to get raped multiple times?
Chad was slightly aggressive during sex so she got raped. She masturbates to the memories of him spanking her.

Anytime a hole refers to it as "my rapist" you know it was a Chad fuck session.

:yes:
Chad was slightly aggressive during sex so she got raped. She masturbates to the memories of him spanking her.

And here's the hero that baited that response out of inceltears.

All @speedtypingincel :feelsokman: this wouldnt be possible without him

@FACEandLMS this might be some good content for your NYs livestream

Last edited:

Shes 5'2 182lbs and is 18 years old. Fat short foid is only 18 and has already been raped by multiple Tall and Attractive men (her words)

View attachment 182321

View attachment 182323
Giphy 8

She said that shit way too casually. Like it's a daily occurrence, or an appointment.

OH MY FUCKING GOD IT JUST DOESNT STOP

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JUST TURNED 18

ALREADY SLEPT WITH 20 PEOPLE (DOES IT INCLUDE RAPISTS?)

HAS BEEN RAPED MULTIPLE TIMES BY ATTRACTIVE AND TALL MEN

IS AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP:soy:

I CANT FUCKING IMAGINE THIS SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WORLD

SHES IS 5 FOOT 2 and 182 POUNDS, SHES A SHORT FAT FUCK

Untitled3

Last edited:
Rape is a form of brag for women. Notice how she says that all her rapists were tall and attractive. She is bragging that she is so attractive that a tall, attractive man (chad) couldn't stop no matter what. Her body filled him with so much primal lust that he couldn't control himself. Which is more likely that it's not rape, just aggressive sex. We all know chads cannot rape.

JUST TURNED 18

ALREADY SLEPT WITH 20 PEOPLE

IS AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP

View attachment 182339

JFL at the west

Rape is a form of brag for women. Notice how she says that all her rapists were tall and attractive. She is bragging that she is so attractive that a tall, attractive man (chad) couldn't stop no matter what. Her body filled him with so much primal lust that he couldn't control himself. Which is more likely that it's not rape, just aggressive sex. We all know chads cannot rape.

Women also rape Chads all the time.

SHES 5 FOOT 2 and 180 POUNDS+

SHE CANT BE ATTRACTIVE

SHE FAT AS FUCKING HELL FOR HER HEIGHT

180+ POUNDS AT 5'2 IS LITERALLY LAND WHALE

SHE CANT BE ATTRACTIVE
She THINKS she is attractive. Remember that the majority of men are way way too thirsty. And that includes Chads. But yes she's obese, her BMI is 34.

Rape nowadays = Chad won't commit.

JUST TURNED 18

IS AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP

View attachment 182339

Just lol at the cuck in an "open" relationship with her
Thinking about it, this ballpoint_pen_ must be a tricksy inkwell.
It is just too absurd, too perfect of a blackpill.

Last edited:
Just lol at the cuck in an "open" relationship with her
Thinking about it, this ballpoint_pen_ must be a tricksy inkwell.
It is just too absurd, too perfect of a blackpill.

Look at her post history, theres no way its a inkwell memeing

View attachment 182321

View attachment 182323
Cant even spell "losing" the idiot.

AND SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Let the next decade commence.

20 times at 18. Jesus christ what a fucking whore. To get that all she would need to do is go on tindr and find a guy that sweettalks her enough. No committed relationship, just chad telling her “want sum fuk?” and her hopping on his cock for a hour or two

Most rapes are carried out by people the roastie knew, we don't know any women so we aren't likely to be rapists.

She's looking for cucks to feel bad for her and send her money. "Poor me. I was raped by 8 six foot chads last week. Donate to my patreon."
You never see them call the police on their chad "rapists", they usually only call them on non-chads. That's why 99% of the men in prison for rape are sub6. There's almost no chads who are worried about rape accusations, even though they fuck hundreds of foids, but sub6 men who have sex the least worry about it happening to them the most. Foids only use rape accusations against sub6 men to oppress them, they don't care about being raped.

Last edited:
Every single time a whore posts on IT she indirectly and accidentally leaks a blackpill in between the lines.

SHE CANT BE ATTRACTIVE

SHE FAT AS FUCKING HELL FOR HER HEIGHT

180+ POUNDS AT 5'2 IS LITERALLY LAND WHALE
What the fuck? Massmogs alot of dudes I know
O

View attachment 182321

View attachment 182323
Never check post history of whores who post on IT. It is ALWAYS depressing blackpills. Half the time they're fat, tattooed, post on gonewild and have boyfriend's.
She THINKS she is attractive. Remember that the majority of men are way way too thirsty. And that includes Chads. But yes she's obese, her BMI is 34.
Simps validate whores way too much

If men started calling ugly women ugly and fat women fat things would change but of course that will never happen

Last edited:
This entire thread is completely and utterly fucked, showcasing the tutorial mode life of a foid in full bloom.
And I didn't even know Australia was passing laws like that, I fucking hate cucks :feelsree:

JUST TURNED 18

IS AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP:soy:

View attachment 182339

"I am a massive slut in a good way"

I can't take this shit anymore. I am going to go punch a wall

That's not what she means, she means chads pumped her and wouldn't commit so now it's rape

That's not what she means, she means chads pumped her and wouldn't commit so now it's rape
That's what it means, but if she did get raped by someone (not the SJW definition of rape but the actual one which is forced sex in a dark alley) then she definitely liked it.

These "people" feel qualified to give life and dating advice. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

How are they atractive if they raped her? I thought atractivenes was based on personality