Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceltears does an oopsie

"Most of my rapists" jfl?
Is she being raped some kind of weekly occurrence or something?
It's only rape when she is drunk and finds out the guy she slept with was a sub8 male :soy:

These "people" feel qualified to give life and dating advice. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Screenshot 20191228 1228282

How are they atractive if they raped her? I thought atractivenes was based on personality

The thread has tons of them posting how the same thing. These cunts got baited so hard and they don’t even know it. I unironically thought the thread is being raided by incels just memeing, but it’s actually a bunch of ITcels posting seriously and they cannot even see how they’re full of contradictions about “personality”

Wow so you're telling me that most rapists are in fact not ugly incels, but are actually attractive chads?

Then why do you retards keep acting like incels are a serious danger when clearly it's attractive chads you should be worrying about?
Look at that thread on IT

Every single comment accusing of rape always mentions the rapist being tall muscular and attractive. Two of them are college quarter backs JFL. No single ugly incel in sight doing the raping

Women are fucking retarded

"Wow reading these incel sites makes me so scared to go out anywhere in case I get attacked by an incel!"

*proceeds to get raped by 20 attractive chads, learns nothing*

I've always said women are more likely to be raped by attractive people since attractive people tend to be low inhib and also know they have a higher chance of getting away with it.
They will keep their hands on pepper spray in their purse when an ugly meek guy is minding his own business at the mall then get raped by NT gl Chad 20 seconds later after she tried sitting next to him. NT frat guys are the biggest rapists on the planet for example.

They're so fucking retarded it hurts. Good morning

Look at that thread on IT

Every single comment accusing of rape always mentions the rapist being tall muscular and attractive. Two of them are college quarter backs JFL. No single ugly incel in sight doing the raping

Women are fucking retarded

Again, how the fuck is a normiecel, let alone a incel, supposed to rape anyone? That requires having access to women and a lot of access to women. Only Chads have access to women to the degree where a rape can even take place. Starting to think that huge percentage of rape is done by Chads and Chads alone, with a small minority done by normiecels and incels.

If you think about it, prison Chads who mog other prisoners are the ones doing prison rape. Fuck I think were onto something here. How come sociologists not figured this not out yet?

Again, how the fuck is a normiecel, let alone a incel, supposed to rape anyone? That requires having access to women and a lot of access to women. Only Chads have access to women to the degree where a rape can even take place. Starting to think that huge percentage of rape is done by Chads and Chads alone, with a small minority done by normiecels and incels.
Because it absolutely is.

"Eww help this ugly guy who's clearly extremely anxious is talking to me, he must be a rapist."
"Oh whats that chad? You'd love to pin me down and feel me struggle while you fuck me? Haha, you're so funny chad xD"

Come to think of it. If you watch any “Muh rape story” vlogs on YouTube, the foid always describes the guy as tall, muscular, good looking, high status, popular, outgoing etc. Never once have I heard a story where it was an short ugly incel.

"Eww help this ugly guy who's clearly extremely anxious is talking to me, he must be a rapist."
"Oh whats that chad? You'd love to pin me down and feel me struggle while you fuck me? Haha, you're so funny chad xD"
Chads feel entitled to sex and also see women as nothing but flesh lights. They are the biggest mysogynysts on the planet and do most of the raping.

of course, women will still defend them and justify it by stupid horse shit like "I'm just too kind, thats why I forgive him I'm too kind hearted teehee". Beyond infuriating.
Their personality detectors aren't just broken, most womens are literally in reverse, where they interpret clearly dangerous behaviour as funny and confident from attractive men but think timid and anxious ugly people, literally the least likely people to rape anyone, are a danger
It's like mother nature is literally hard wiring and directing them to go to the most dangerous person they can in which they are most likely to get raped and impregnated.

Incels and uglies are meek as hell. They aren't doing shit. It's the chads who do this stuff endlessly. Just look at frat rape crimes and how common they are.

Their personality detectors aren't just broken, most womens are literally in reverse, where they interpret clearly dangerous behaviour as funny and confident from attractive men but think timid and anxious ugly people, literally the least likely people to rape anyone, are a danger

Yes I have noticed that. They say you have to get good social skills, because women are afraid of socially anxious low status guys because they think they’re weird and don’t know if they’re in danger or not. And yet they’ll fall straight into the lap of a legitimate rapist just because the guy is tall, handsome and high status. These women are unbelievable.

Chads feel entitled to sex and also see women as nothing but flesh lights. They are the biggest mysogynysts on the planet and do most of the raping.

of course, women will still defend them and justify it by stupid horse shit like "I'm just too kind, thats why I forgive him I'm too kind hearted teehee". Beyond infuriating.

It's like mother nature is literally hard wiring and directing them to go to the most dangerous person they can in which they are most likely to get raped and impregnated.

Incels and uglies are meek as hell. They aren't doing shit. It's the chads who do this stuff endlessly. Just look at frat rape crimes and how common they are.

Spot on. It’s funny because normiecels and incels are the ones who getting all the blame for rape culture. What fucking rape culture can a incel even partake in? You first have to have access to women to partake in that culture. Again when women talk about men they’re talking about Chad, and every other mancel gets the blame and has to listen to them complain about Chads raping them as if it’s all men doing it, when it’s clearly not even legitimately possible for incels to be rapist due to the logistics of not having access to women in the first place.

Everyone needs to @FACEandLMS and contact him on discord to cover this fucking thread on reddit in the New Years livestream. Someone needs archive it aswell (I’m too low IQ for that) incase the thread is deleted.

Last edited:
If men started calling ugly women ugly and fat women fat things would change but of course that will never happen
We're one of the few groups of people not afraid to insult whores, good thing our numbers are increasing.