Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels tend to perceive society as evil and are usually antisocial

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
The reason? Mistreatment and hatred directed towards us since birth.
I remember in my entire childhood, teachers hated me and got me in trouble, my parents hated me and beat me, and the cycle repeats.
Other kids at school would tell me to literally fuck off when I tried to play with them. Not joking.
Fucking brutal clown shit evil world

Sorry that your parents hated you brocel

Same here, my parents always blamed me for getting bullied and denied that I had mental illnesses when I was clearly very very challenged, even gaslighting me when I was so ill I couldn't get out of bed. I never had anyone, I'm not exaggerating at all. Either an outcast or a clown, one or the other, nothing else. Evil people man.
Brutal

And IT-types wondER why the fuck people like me don't see others as human anymore. Do they see me as human? Fuck no.
It’s hard to ever see society and others in a positive manner after the trauma we go through. The only view I have of others is negative and hateful. It’s a self defence mechanism

and soyciety is not a dysgenic antisocial hell revolving around perceived status ?

Not only that but they've done everything to make me see them as anything but positively. Working on my personality, trying to socialize, being genuinely kind and shit the best it got me was some people clowning on me or manipulating me as a crash dummy. I don't want to get into the worst. Keep in mind I was born a very empathetic person and this was before I ever took any blackpill; I didn't have to take the "blue-pilled" advice because I was already treating others well. Even now I involuntarily feel empathy for others. But I've completely erased my sympathy because of what happened over the years, because these people don't fucking desERve it.
Worst feeling. When the sympathy you have for othERs isn’t reciprocated and you feel like your doing evERything in your power to form connections with people yet they backstab and treat you like dirt for their own selfish gain.

IT will never touch this. Actually, they do it on purpose. If they did touch this, they would be admitting that they're wrong and betraying the normie herd mentality. No, everything that normies treat miserably, it must be the thing's fault, not the normies! That's right, we must be victimizing ourselves and exaggerating woe is me normies can do no wrong! Society wants to naturally select people like us out of existence. People like us are society's goddamn punching bag. These people seriously trying to gaslight us into thinking that our traumatic experiences are worth nothing even though they far surpass theirs in suffering they would kill themselves if they switched bodies with us.
Perfectly said.

It's hard not to become a bitter misanthrope when you have been rejected and bullied all your life.

IT will never touch this. Actually, they do it on purpose. If they did touch this, they would be admitting that they're wrong and betraying the normie herd mentality. No, everything that normies treat miserably, it must be the thing's fault, not the normies! That's right, we must be victimizing ourselves and exaggerating woe is me normies can do no wrong! Society wants to naturally select people like us out of existence. People like us are society's goddamn punching bag. These people seriously trying to gaslight us into thinking that our traumatic experiences are worth nothing even though they far surpass theirs in suffering they would kill themselves if they switched bodies with us.
It’s the hive mentality. It’s common among foids and simps/ Low T men in specific. They are too scared to have a different opinion to the crowd and do their own thing or form their own opinions. The brave high T men aren’t scared to do whatever the fuck they want to even if it means they’re hated by the entire world. In todays case, an example would be to refuse to worship foids

I wonder if a certain big nosed people studied all of this and purposefully used this in their advantage to cast out and kill the righteous man out of society