Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incels should become politicians

Incel

Incel

Co-founder
★★★★★
Easy access to models and power loving woman , she probably won't cheat because she would be afraid of what you would do to her using political power and even if she cheats there are probably a million other women who are power hungry, has power to make blackpill laws.

I'm being serious

Jbp is the only theory with huge success

Power by money takes a lot of effort, incels can't get fame easily. So the best is become politician, get promotions year by year and get power

Join politics young

No one's voting for an ugly fuck.

Just get power bro

Simply become a dictator man, why are you wasting time breh

No one's voting for an ugly fuck.
You don't have to run for president or any minister, just become a member of parliament, higher politicians don't choose whom to promote on the basis of looks

no one would vote for me because im fucking ugly that's the reason I rot in my room all day nigga I would have been a millionaire by now If I was chad

no one would vote for me because im fucking ugly that's the reason I rot in my room all day nigga I would have been a millionaire by now If I was chad
If voting was real

Easy access to models and power loving woman , she probably won't cheat because she would be afraid of what you would do to her using political power and even if she cheats there are probably a million other women who are power hungry, has power to make blackpill laws.

I'm being serious

Jbp is the only theory with huge success

Power by money takes a lot of effort, incels can't get fame easily. So the best is become politician, get promotions year by year and get power

Join politics young
IMG 5867

I’ll legalise fucking sheep

Are there any incel politicians?

Are there any incel politicians?
Christcuck volcel, yes

South Carolina senator Tim Scott, who angled to be Trump’s VP but got denied :feelskek::feelskek: first ran for office when he was 30 and openly admitted to being a virgin for religious reasons.

He’s 57 now and denied that he was a virgin anymore though

Cymru ryd! So I can legalise sheep sex slave :ahegao: :ahegao:
 2023 12 23  50233

We've got to kick out all the locals and settle down on our holy promised land, as kikes did in the Palestine