Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The final sulution for wasted horny foids: Life without parol or has to become the girlfriend of an incel

prison girls for incels?

• holy fuck yeah, based idea nigger!!!

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • fuck no mom doesn't allow a woman more demonic than her in my basement

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★★★
In the US, hot young foids are repeatedly sentenced to very long prison sentences.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPlHzivFBgk

This is not an isolated case. Check YouTube and Google. There are probably thousands around the world every year.

On the one hand, it can only be a satisfaction for us incels that these foids will never be able to benefit from their beauty again and are confronted with how it withers like a flower in prison over time. On the other hand, you would have to be quite a volcel if you didn't secretly wish that the state would force these girls to become our girlfriends. That's why I have the perfect solution. Girls with long prison sentences should be given the option to enter into a relationship with a random incel under a different name in another place (we incels don't want to get into problems because of the bad reputation of these women) which they are not allowed to end. These girls then have to be our real girlfriends, live with us and have sex with us. They must not show any dislike and must try to develop emotions for us. For this purpose there will be a psychological examination every two years. If she doesn't love us, we'll get a new foid and the old one will go back to prison. What do you think about the proposal to save usable fuck meat that would otherwise rot in prison while we still don't have sex?

Of course you could say that these women are dangerous. But so are other women until they also end up in prison. Where do you think the girls in prison come from? Women are dangerous. That's how it is. Danger is the occupational risk of an incel. We could also get beaten to death by a chad just for staring at a foid for too long. Danger is part of ouer life anyway.

what do you niggers think?

Personally, it somehow hurts me to see how the state locks horny foids away for the rest of their lives even though I would like to claim them when they are rejected by society anyway. Instead of sitting in their cell for decades, they can suck my cock.

Idk I wouldn't want a girl to be forced to date me.

There wouldn't be any real love at all so I wouldn't even want to date her at that point

Personally, it somehow hurts me to see how the state locks horny foids away for the rest of their lives even though I would like to claim them when they are rejected by society anyway. Instead of sitting in their cell for decades, they can suck my cock.
:yes:

She killed 2 people and only got 15 years? I would've thought she'd get a lot more for it.

She killed 2 people and only got 15 years? I would've thought she'd get a lot more for it.
she get 2x 15years. Each kill was a single sentence

Idk I wouldn't want a girl to be forced to date me.

There wouldn't be any real love at all so I wouldn't even want to date her at that point
Love is awakened by the fear of going to prison if the foid don't brainwash herself. The Foids are tested every two years

Death penalty for the most minor infractions. Jaywalking by a female should warrant lethal injection.

Death penalty for the most minor infractions. Jaywalking by a female should warrant lethal injection.
No time to waste then make sure she is not fed and transported to their deaths like cattle