Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incels are "autistic"??

nezukoowo

nezukoowo

Banned
-

I came across this article earlier today, written entirely by normies. What the hell do they know about inceldom? They're more retarded than what they're writing about for god's sake.

@Atavistic Autist thoughts on the matter?

It's bullshit, most users here aren't autistic. The polls show it:

13% diagnosed, and the 27.5% are people who are dumb enough to self diagnose using some shitty online survey which labels you autistic because you're a lonely user (caused by ugliness)

If you are not NT you have autism tbh.

Just a theory on my part, but as a diagnosed autistic who only found out officially later in life, your parents make a big difference in if you ever join these communities. I was pressured to be normal. Trained, even. I've seen others who grow up in a support system, especially if they're under 25 now, be completely sheltered from adult topics. They get really comfortable in their hobbies with no external pressure to have friends, get good grades, get a gf later on etc. Now I'm sure some autistic incels were coddled and still made it here though. It's just an easier path to inceldom if you grow up with normie expectations

Everything is called autistic nowadays.

autists are uglier than the general population anyways so they arent wrong.

Normies are autistic and need to be medicated

I'm schizoid, close enough to autism tbh

Incels are whatever bad trait they can think of

Normies are autistic and need to be medicated

Also they say to “not look at things in a black-white fashion” but they literally labeled all incels as autists, all of the shooters too :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Oh boyo boy, they say that they are developing an AI to track “autist on incel forums and help them” JFL they’re gonna help them by putting them in jail. Don’t look at things black and white, but labeling everything that’s not their beliefs as autistic and wrong is so ignorant and counter productive. Imagine someone writing an article like this, with so many collision points with THEMSELVES. The author must be autistic and I struggle to believe that his article doesn’t have a trolly attribute.

It’s so remarkable that in EVERY “INCEL ARTICLE” they never ever even consider foids at fault. Researchers like this should be put down, so they don’t waste food, air, space and an intelligent persons time on reading their absolutely stupid essays, where they repeat a thing on and on and on again. Well guess what bucko, if you say a lie 1,000,000 times it’s still a lie.

Last edited:
Autism is guaranteed inceldom unless gigachad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back