Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Incelhood" according to @BrettyBoy

Miyanu

Miyanu

Banned
-
Why yes i am tall
Taller then most of you
That alone gives me an edge
Over you
And yes i did used my height to get a foid
A foid that i slept with and sucked my toes
But she was old and autistic
So it doesnt count
Belive me fellow chad
We are one

"Just be lucky, bro! You can slay like me too, old boy." :chad:

Its the damn ableism, you know because im autistic, local girls hate me and try to suffocate me in feet and pussy. We're the same.

Why yes i am tall
Taller then most of you
That alone gives me an edge
Over you
And yes i did used my height to get a foid
A foid that i slept with and sucked my toes
But she was old and autistic
So it doesnt count
Belive me fellow chad
We are one
You can use your hight to get a foid, you are a fakecel.

Its the damn ableism, you know because im autistic, local girls hate me and try to suffocate me in feet and pussy. We're the same.
:feelskek:

Foids hate you because you refuse to fuck them. Foids do not notice a true incel, they ignore him. If they hate you, they love you in reality. You are just a stupid fakecel.

BrettyChad better find another forum. There are so many short and/or ugly guys here that he mogs hard.

Foids hate you because you refuse to fuck them. Foids do not notice a true incel, they ignore him. If they hate you, they love you in reality. You are just a stupid fakecel.
I dont care im Chadcel, they jerk me of with various parts of their body and i throw them out of the house.

r/outoftheloop
BrettyChad better find another forum. There are so many short and/or ugly guys here that he mogs hard.
I think that the majority of incels would be at his place.
I dont care im Chadcel, they jerk me of with various parts of their body and i throw them out of the house.
Because they are attracted to you and frustrated because you refuse to fuck them. You are just a stupide fakecel. This never happens to an incel, foids do not touch him and he does not even enter into the house.

Last edited:
Majority of in"cels" here are actually mid to high tier-normie looking jfl. Thats an open secret

I dont want him to find another place, just admit hes not a truecel. Every time i see him i cant stop imaging him putting his penis against a foids butt. But he keeps acting like its nothing, like everybody do this. JUST ADMIT @BrettyBoy youre a volcel, and the worst kind of them

Majority of in"cels" here are actually mid to high tier-normie looking jfl
Really ? This is not my case. Are they crippled otherwise or just stupid ? Where are guys who are really incels ? Guys who are really rejected by foids. Incels who are short, ugly and/or bald ? Really blackpilled incels that no foid can love. Guys who are blacklisted by any foid as soon as she sees his photo.

Last edited:
This is masterful. Chad.is will always come on top.
Remember: hierarchy among incels. Chads always on top of YOU.
No safe spaces.
Nothing.:feelsokman::blackpill:

He fucked a homeless/deformed woman almost twice his age with cerebral palsy that even many users here (by their own admission in the original thread) wouldn't touch with a 10ft pole (Quote on quote) and whose ability to consent is (considering her mental state) highly doubtable.

Fucking women not being able to consent -for example due to sickness (Alzheimer's/dementia/severe retardation/etc.)- isn't "real" accension, then you could also call Chris-chan a chad for fucking his own dementia-ridden mother. Others here have allegedly fucked passed out/drugged women (and are still posting).

He once got lucky by finding a single woman with Quasimodo-tier looks and extremely doubtable mental capacities and people here envy him while others brag about traveling through the world fucking prime stacies in prositution. The only thing that is indicative of him being not a true incel is the fact that a "Becky" (by his definition) once deliberately cuddled with him.

every damn time, when I find out someone got laid turns out he was TALL.

I dont want him to find another place, just admit hes not a truecel. Every time i see him i cant stop imaging him putting his penis against a foids butt. But he keeps acting like its nothing, like everybody do this. JUST ADMIT @BrettyBoy youre a volcel, and the worst kind of them
I’m a locationcel.

Really ? This is not my case. Are they crippled otherwise or just stupid ? Where are guys who are really incels ? Guys who are really rejected by foids. Incels who are short, ugly and/or bald ? Really blackpilled incels that no foid can love. Guys who are blacklisted by any foid as soon as she sees his photo.
I AM THE ONLY TRUCEL HERE

I AM THE ONLY TRUCEL HERE
Are you sure ? As to me I'm an incel, a trollcel but not a truecel. The difference between me and a truecel is quite small. I'm not a volcel. Foids tell me that they do not want to date such a desperate incel even with the money I can provide them.

Are you sure ? As to me I'm an incel, a trollcel but not a truecel. The difference between me and a truecel is quite small. I'm not a volcel. Foids tell me that they do not want to date such a desperate incel even with the money I can provide them.
Over for trollcels

He fucked a homeless/deformed woman almost twice his age with cerebral palsy that even many users here (by their own admission in the original thread) wouldn't touch with a 10ft pole (Quote on quote) and whose ability to consent is (considering her mental state) highly doubtable.

Fucking women not being able to consent -for example due to sickness (Alzheimer's/dementia/severe retardation/etc.)- isn't "real" accension, then you could also call Chris-chan a chad for fucking his own dementia-ridden mother. Others here have allegedly fucked passed out/drugged women (and are still posting).

He once got lucky by finding a single woman with Quasimodo-tier looks and extremely doubtable mental capacities and people here envy him while others brag about traveling through the world fucking prime stacies in prositution. The only thing that is indicative of him being not a true incel is the fact that a "Becky" (by his definition) once deliberately cuddled with him.
what? :what:
I defo agree with not ascending after getting a """"footjob"""" from that ... thing.
Can you elab on what I put in bold? didn't know about that :dafuckfeels:

what? :what:
I defo agree with not ascending after getting a """"footjob"""" from that ... thing.
Can you elab on what I put in bold? didn't know about that :dafuckfeels:
He got with a becky, they slept together and she let him put his penis just under her vagina. No intercourse acording to him, but he did came on her

He got with a becky, they slept together and she let him put his penis just under her vagina. No intercourse acording to him, but he did came on her
33729.jpg

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

He cannot be an incel, it never happens to any incel.