Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious inceldom and wageslaving wouldve been bearable if i had blackpilled frens irl

• Thread starter UnderdevelopedSlav
  • Start date
U

UnderdevelopedSlav

Mogłem mieć wszystko... A nie mam nic.
-
online frens are not as satisfactory as irl ones for obvious reasons. IRL every zoomoid is a massive gynocentric cuck. 90% of them cope with jewni and corpocelling then. the rest is too stupid to even pass jewni and rot in the low-skilled jobs. the common shit which is related to both is the fact they both finally end up in cuckzone/LTR and their money finally comes in handy (not for them, of course).

im so lonely irl that ive developed muh non-NT skill of talking to myself. it helps a lot, tho

such a misfortune living in modern times. the western soycieties are done. nothing can be done.

I walk around my living room pretending to have conversations with a 'friend' who I barely see

I walk around my living room pretending to have conversations with a 'friend' who I barely see
same, but its only when my parents are out so not that frequently

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back