Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: You're NOT even in the friendzone

Electus

Electus

Veteran
★★★★
Seriously, if you are friends with a young foid you can technically use that to gain access to other foids and get social proof. You know you're a trucel when even that has never happened to you because women view you as completely useless and invisible.

Yeah foids seem pretty bothered when I interact with them. Tbh I wouldn't even want foid friends tbh. All they do is talk (won't shut the fuck up), talking about Chad and their best friends and how they feel n shit. We would have absolutely nothing in common

Yeah foids seem pretty bothered when I interact with them. Tbh I wouldn't even want foid friends tbh. All they do is talk (won't shut the fuck up), talking about Chad and their best friends and how they feel n shit. We would have absolutely nothing in common
Males and females are not meant to be friends

Males and females are not meant to be friends
I agree 100%. But I hear so many guys say they have no issues being friends with females. Bro she is just using you as an emotional tampon

I agree 100%. But I hear so many guys say they have no issues being friends with females. Bro she is just using you as an emotional tampon
Those guys are either soycucks or faggots

If you have to become a foids friend to have a chance it's ovER for you

Seriously, if you are friends with a young foid you can technically use that to gain access to other foids and get social proof. You know you're a trucel when even that has never happened to you because women view you as completely useless and invisible.
Yep lmfao id get femoid friends but at the end of the day if i dont constantly keep messaging them first, its like we never even talked.

Ive socialmediamaxxed till like 250 followers on instagram, but every single toilet I try and talk to, i talk like a cringe normie, follow redpill advice to some extent (not obsess over her hobbies, show her i am an interested busy individual) And if I decide to one day stop messaging them after weeks, its like theyve never known me ever.

I just decided to stop. I am nothing to women. Invisible. Being a failed normie is absolutely brutal, you live your life thinking you can "slide in the dms!" and "use rizz and game!" or whatever bullshit they say, and expect for it all to work. The thing is it does work, so long as you are facially attractive.

If you are Sub6 it is almost always a complete shitshow. Its why I stopped approaching and using social media to talk to women. It gives me 0 benefits ever, and at the end of the day I feel even fucking worse.

Yep lmfao id get femoid friends but at the end of the day if i dont constantly keep messaging them first, its like we never even talked.

Ive socialmediamaxxed till like 250 followers on instagram, but every single toilet I try and talk to, i talk like a cringe normie, follow redpill advice to some extent (not obsess over her hobbies, show her i am an interested busy individual) And if I decide to one day stop messaging them after weeks, its like theyve never known me ever.

I just decided to stop. I am nothing to women. Invisible. Being a failed normie is absolutely brutal, you live your life thinking you can "slide in the dms!" and "use rizz and game!" or whatever bullshit they say, and expect for it all to work. The thing is it does work, so long as you are facially attractive.

If you are Sub6 it is almost always a complete shitshow. Its why I stopped approaching and using social media to talk to women. It gives me 0 benefits ever, and at the end of the day I feel even fucking worse.
10ish years ago it would've worked, now it's completely impossible even if you have social proof. Now is the worst time to be in the dating market as a man. If you aren't a very specific tallfag pretty boy or a tallfag tattooed roided monster you have 0% chance. Society will literally not last longer when 90% of men aren't getting pussy.

I thought I was in the friendzone once. Helped a chick at work through some real bad stuff with an abusive bf/ ex now and I thought we had a connection.

As soon as she quit work though she got a new bf and she forgot about me.

I'm not handsome enough for her to want to be friends with lol.

Imagine...nvm.

Men and women can't be friends. Unless you guys have a romantic exchange namely sex there is no point and the woman is only using you.

I have to look at the list again.

Nope. I'm not even able to become friends with foids, so entering the friendzone is impossible.