Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Retarded foid claims that guys put themselves in the friendzone. LMFAO

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
"I suppose you could make the argument that being put into the friendzone is real. The only salient fact is that the person in the friendzone put themselves there.

If you like a girl, and you tell her so, or ask her out, and she says thank you, but I just want to be friends, she didn't do anything to you. She just said no to going out with you and/or being your girlfriend. The friendzone is created by you when you decide to hang around, being friends with this girl, and hoping you can change her mind by your determination. If you walk away, ask another girl out, or otherwise remove your focus from the girl, you never get stuck in the friendzone. You have total control. You just have to be willing to stop waiting for that one girl to change her mind.

Yeah, some guys are faking the friend thing and their other motive is to get more from the girl. But, that's the hanging around trying to change her mind part. That's the trap the guy walks into himself. Even if he thinks he's fooling the girl, he isn't. He's just wasting his time." - Quora UseR

Screenshot 13

Last edited:
foids can make it in world without personality or any intelligence
can never lose
fk that bitch
friendzone aka cuckzone aka orbiter

Pretty true, it's obvious in the first 5 minutes if she likes you physically or not. If she doesn't and you keep pushing, your fault

Pretty true, it's obvious in the first 5 minutes if she likes you physically or not. If she doesn't and you keep pushing, your fault
Yeah, I missed that part. I thought she was implying that it was a myth

I think i'm gonna have to partially agree on this one. Foids will absolutely keep you around if it's convenient, you have to be the one to distance from them. Or become inconvenient to them lol

I don't want it to look like I'm agreeing with a Foid but she's correct. She's just stating the Black Pill we already know. Women view us as being subhuman the moment they see us, it's why we are all here.

I think i'm gonna have to partially agree on this one. Foids will absolutely keep you around if it's convenient, you have to be the one to distance from them. Or become inconvenient to them lol
They feed of your attention and validation like a vampire.