Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Even making male friends is hard for you

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I've really tried all the bluepilled advice like trying to talk to people at work or uni when I was a student, picking up a hobby, even joining meetup sites and all of them just failed. People just make their friends' group at school and similars and then don't really care to meet other people in my experience. When I was younger I thought the phrase of "making friends after university is really hard" was just an exaggeration but man it was so true.

Btw on meetup the main problem is that it's full of thirsty normies who just want to fuck foids. So they join meetup groups, see there are no foids or that they are taken and then leave. So their actual objective was never to make friends. Another annoying thing of these sites is that they're full of closeted/in denial gays who first message you in a friendly way and then ask for sex :shock:

Yes I haven’t made friends in long time.

I mostly avoid people

When I was younger I thought the phrase of "making friends after university is really hard" was just an exaggeration but man it was so true.
Younger kids never understand this until it happens to them.

NTs can make friends easily

Trucel trait: such an endeavor is not merely hard, it's impossible.

Ngl I hate most people and I hate this world. So I avoid talking to anyone and try not to even look at anyone

Yeah, I feel like an alien to everyone. Attempting to make friends as a sub5 is an exercise in futility.

Non-incel friends are hard to come by. It’s why I’ve come to quickly love this forum, it’s one of the few places where I haven’t been treated like a burden or an annoyance

I've really tried all the bluepilled advice like trying to talk to people at work or uni when I was a student, picking up a hobby, even joining meetup sites and all of them just failed. People just make their friends' group at school and similars and then don't really care to meet other people in my experience. When I was younger I thought the phrase of "making friends after university is really hard" was just an exaggeration but man it was so true.

Btw on meetup the main problem is that it's full of thirsty normies who just want to fuck foids. So they join meetup groups, see there are no foids or that they are taken and then leave. So their actual objective was never to make friends. Another annoying thing of these sites is that they're full of closeted/in denial gays who first message you in a friendly way and then ask for sex :shock:
made a similar post recently. it’s very hard to make friends with anyone nowadays. When we try to talk to people we are considered weird and annoying and a try hard but if we say nothing then we are called boring and weird as well

I can't tolerate normies enough to desire their friendship

The best way to make friends is to meet people from other friendship circles thanks to your close friends.

If you don't have any friends to start with, it's very difficult for you.

irl normie "friends" suck and they all leave just get online friends instead

I mostly got third wheeled by my male "friends" and my attempts to fit in with them failed miserably

I mostly got third wheeled by my male "friends" and my attempts to fit in with them failed miserably
I eventually get replaced by the cool friend AKA the good looking, extroverted and more interesting one then like you I become the replacement/spare friend. I have only two friends with whom this hasn't happened.

I agree.
I think unless they grew up together, normies mostly befriend others for a status boost or to get access to their social circle.

A normie 'friend' will always fuck you over one way or another. I made the mistake of making one, and he scammed me out of around 80$. Not a lot now that I have a job, but when I was young it was a lot of money for me