Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friendzone?

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
Anyone who complains about getting "friendzoned" is a fucking fakecel. Sometimes normies develop feelings for female friend they have in high school or college, and the lack of reciprocation frustrated them. It's just part of the late blooming normie's transition into adulthood though. Young foids, being basically mini-celebrities, wield immense social power, so having a female friend is incredibly valuable. First it teaches one how to talk to girls, and be comfortable around them. Second, it can lead to one being introduced to other young girls who he could then date, and having a female friend is social proof, demonstrating to other girls that he is not a "creep".

I don't even think about getting a girlfriend anymore, because getting female friends is really the first step. But if you are a real incel, them even this is completely inaccessible. Like, if I walk into a room women stand in the other corner. When women are this hostile, even getting female friends is hopeless.

Giga based 2017cel high IQ thread

Only normies get friendzoned
Truecels are treated like sub animals

friendzone=reserve betacuck for when she gets old and her eggs are gone

friendzone=reserve betacuck for when she gets old and her eggs are gone
This. Also an underrated topic thats IMO not spoken about here often is staying friends after breaking up. Its usually foids who want to stay friends with the normie because she wants to keep him as a backup option when her eggs are gone and she needs a provider.

Anyone who complains about getting "friendzoned" is a fucking fakecel. Sometimes normies develop feelings for female friend they have in high school or college, and the lack of reciprocation frustrated them. It's just part of the late blooming normie's transition into adulthood though. Young foids, being basically mini-celebrities, wield immense social power, so having a female friend is incredibly valuable. First it teaches one how to talk to girls, and be comfortable around them. Second, it can lead to one being introduced to other young girls who he could then date, and having a female friend is social proof, demonstrating to other girls that he is not a "creep".

I don't even think about getting a girlfriend anymore, because getting female friends is really the first step. But if you are a real incel, them even this is completely inaccessible. Like, if I walk into a room women stand in the other corner. When women are this hostile, even getting female friends is hopeless.
Too ugly for the friendzone