Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You were replaced by the "cool friend" over time

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
You started a new course at uni and met new people, you got on well for the first days (or weeks, or even months) and you thought you finally found someone who liked you and didn't judge you for being an incel. Until one day a new guy with better looks and more extroverted (AKA the cool guy) shows up and he starts to get all the attention from your friends until he slowly replaces you as their main friend and you become the spare friend or the guy they go when they have problems of some sort but never for genuine friendship.

This has happened to me so many times. In the begining it's me and the other person. Then cool guy shows up and they start to talk but they don't ignore me. Over time all they say to me is "hi" and mind their own business. At the last stage they don't even notice I'm there. FUCK.
Technicallargeoperatingchinchilla f231c2 8180795

Yes. Justus suffered this fate.

mogs me by actually having a friend group

I haven't had an irl friend since 2006-2007

mogs me by actually having a friend group

I haven't had an irl friend since 2006-2007
Fuck man how are you surviving such social isolation? Either you don't mind being alone or you have really good copes.

Fuck man how are you surviving such social isolation? Either you don't mind being alone or you have really good copes.
as you can imagine, I'm not doing so well lol

even my copes are running out of steam, most of them are just old and worn out

Friends dont exist. Why tf so many of you self-proclaimed blackpillers still didnt get that???

Similar for me, the friendship starts out good and then they see my flaws and find that I'm retarded and weird.

Can relate to this

Friends dont exist. Why tf so many of you self-proclaimed blackpillers still didnt get that???
I disagree tbh. I have two mates I consider friends. I've known them for more than 10 years and if they haven't replaced me in all this time they're not going to do it now. Finding real friends is super hard specially if you're an incel but they do exist.

Im gonna give You a pro tip thats hard to implement. Just don't give a fuck. Literally just be with them to have a good time and be relaxed and transparente, ive dealt with this a Lot. Im not gonna be anyones Best friend, so im not gonna invest a Lot in My relatio ships either

Bump and I can relate so hard
Rn at my new uni course I used to talk a lot with some failed normie, until he replaced me with a better looking cuck after one week or two
Even when I said hi to him last time, the faggot didn't reply back

Betrayal is the blackest blackpill of them all. People will straight up shit on your trust and destroy any kind of bonds/relationships you made with them simply because you were ugly.
I swear I hate normcucks so fucking much, they deserve to get raped and mugged by Tyrone in the gulags.

Im gonna give You a pro tip thats hard to implement. Just don't give a fuck. Literally just be with them to have a good time and be relaxed and transparente, ive dealt with this a Lot. Im not gonna be anyones Best friend, so im not gonna invest a Lot in My relatio ships either
:bigbrain:

Happened to me as well, eventually they all started avoiding me and leaving together whenever they would see me arrive in the morning. :lul::lul:

I can relate so much:feelsrope:.
Made a friend despite being giga shy and introvert , then a new guy showed up, got along very well with my only friend and they both ostracized me in the end. I cried when they didn't even wish me in my birthday and demand to give them party.
I will never forgive those assholes I swear.

I was ejected from my social circle when i was about 16 because new,"cool" guys came in.They literally told me to stop coming and hanging out.I am proud because i didn't cave in ans succumbed to their demands(they asked me to demolish a car to prove myself worthy).

You started a new course at uni and met new people, you got on well for the first days (or weeks, or even months) and you thought you finally found someone who liked you and didn't judge you for being an incel. Until one day a new guy with better looks and more extroverted (AKA the cool guy) shows up and he starts to get all the attention from your friends until he slowly replaces you as their main friend and you become the spare friend or the guy they go when they have problems of some sort but never for genuine friendship.

This has happened to me so many times. In the begining it's me and the other person. Then cool guy shows up and they start to talk but they don't ignore me. Over time all they say to me is "hi" and mind their own business. At the last stage they don't even notice I'm there. FUCK.
View attachment 605684
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: HAHAHA THIS WAS ME NOW IM HERE HAHAHAHHS:feelskek::lul: I HOPE THESE FAGGOTS GET BURNED BY NUCLEAR FIRE FROM A MIDGET DISPERATE PUTIN FUCK

I disagree tbh. I have two mates I consider friends. I've known them for more than 10 years and if they haven't replaced me in all this time they're not going to do it now. Finding real friends is super hard specially if you're an incel but they do exist.
Little bit of the bluepill is shining out of you

Yeah i was cool with my friend group until 8th grade then in 9th the "cool friend" replaced me and used to mock everything i did :cryfeels: