Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You frequently changed classes

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I mean where you are with the same people in the same room. Obviously for some you had to switch rooms.

I was in grade 1-3 in one, then 4 in another, 5-6 in one, then 7-8 in one and in 9th I switched 3 times because of bad behavior

That was probably a reason why I ended up friendless and disenfranchised. Our fucking system didn't even allow to stay with the same people for many years and get roots.

Define "bad behavior"

I got into fights often but only because I was provoked. Fucking cunts.
Fucking low inhib dark triad bad boy mogger. Even though I got bullied, I've never gotten into a fight in my life

Fucking low inhib mogger. Even though I got bullied, I've never gotten into a fight in my life
Damn. Must have been in a more civilised school than me. Fighting was literally unavoidable. They would have bullied me to death if I didn't fight.

Damn. Must have been in a more civilised school than me. Fighting was literally unavoidable. They would have bullied me to death if I didn't fight.
Sounds like you live in the hood maby

Sounds like you live in the hood maby
Lived. I lived in the hood, because of my divorced cunt single mother.

"Let's ruin a boys childhood and let him grow up with fucking animals, what could go wrong?".

One of the reason why I hate my cunt parents.

Lived. I lived in the hood, because of my divorced cunt single mother.

"Let's ruin a boys childhood and let him grow up with fucking animals, what could go wrong?".

One of the reason why I hate my cunt parents.
I mean tbh I wish I I lived in the hood my whole life. It would've toughened me up and maybe I wouldn't be such a high inhib low T beta faggot

I mean tbh I wish I I lived in the hood my whole life. It would've toughened me up and maybe I wouldn't be such a high inhib low T beta faggot
It will toughen you up, but it will also give you PTSD.

Not sure if it is worth it. Plus toughness as a grown man is cringe unless you're military, other factors are more important.

I mean where you are with the same people in the same room. Obviously for some you had to switch rooms.

I was in grade 1-3 in one, then 4 in another, 5-6 in one, then 7-8 in one and in 9th I switched 3 times because of bad behavior

That was probably a reason why I ended up friendless and disenfranchised. Our fucking system didn't even allow to stay with the same people for many years and get roots.
yes same here, I changed schools 4-5 times thru my child hood. fucked me over.