Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[incel trait] You can`t be alone with your thoughts

xeryes29

xeryes29

Recruit
★★★
I honestly cant go to sleep without playing family guy in the background as ( its unfunny and loud but its my comfort show lol), i tried to stop because I kind of cringe at myself for doing it but as soon as I started trying to, I realized that I cant be alone with my thoughts. I just feel existential dread and fear of dying alone and being forgotten.

I worked in a retirement center and the depression and sadness in the place still haunts me, there is nothing scarier than being alone and decaying, most of the old folks I talked to would tell me that they just wanted to die and that they are sick of being in the same room with no one to care about them ( most of them were left by their kids because they were sick of caring for them).

I also replay memories of military school bullying and systematic targeting, abuse and rejection, failure of my goals, especially moments when i realized all the copes are bullshit and that im incel due to my looks/genetics and no matter what I do or try it will hinder me in every wat possible.

i would never wish this feeling on anyone, is this what my existence really like? just being numb and trying my best to put my mind off the reality that im a failure from the start no matter how hard i work?

Im just destined to wage slave and cope and even if i do get my degree and a great job it will just be a little more luxurious form of servitude until i die alone forgotten and depressed begging god to realease me from my suffering everyday just like these old peoplei worked for.

Spot on. That retirement center shit is sad af. I def know what you mean that being in your thoughts is stressful as hell, and for me especially then that's when I start thinking about shitty memories. My cope is to just say the past is the past so always stop myself from thinking about any memories at all, and instead of family guy I watch twitch (it's also dumb af but nice because everyone watching is also parasocial and it's happening live so it ties you a bit more to reality imo). Yeah it's ultimately over for us tho, I'm also just slaving for my degree only to slave at a job later on without any relationship to keep company. O V E R.

Spot on. That retirement center shit is sad af. I def know what you mean that being in your thoughts is stressful as hell, and for me especially then that's when I start thinking about shitty memories. My cope is to just say the past is the past so always stop myself from thinking about any memories at all, and instead of family guy I watch twitch (it's also dumb af but nice because everyone watching is also parasocial and it's happening live so it ties you a bit more to reality imo). Yeah it's ultimately over for us tho, I'm also just slaving for my degree only to slave at a job later on without any relationship to keep company. O V E R.
yeah true the past is the past and I dont thing about the past at all during the day, but being in the dark in silence trying to sleep really reignites old memories and tha pain felt at the time.

twitch is giga- cucked because the huge amount of titty streamers kek.

most incel are just destined to either rope or wageslave to death but the fact is that roping is a way better option than getting old, its

funny as hell when ricecels studymaxx thinking its an escape only to end up with more zeros in their bankaccount and still being alone and depressed.

I honestly cant go to sleep without playing family guy in the background as ( its unfunny and loud but its my comfort show lol)
@Diocel can relate

but being in the dark in silence trying to sleep really reignites old memories and tha pain felt at the time.
True, exact same used to happen to me so this is probably something psychologically rooted. Now I just take a buttfuck ton of melatonin before bed so this shit doesn't happen lol.
twitch is giga- cucked because the huge amount of titty streamers kek.
Extremely true. Gigawhore titty streamers plague the site for sure, personally I still watch it in the background while doing other shit cause it's the only way I can cope and I just stick to streamers like xqc and it's still shit content a lot of the time but better than nothing for me lol.
most incel are just destined to either rope or wageslave to death but the fact is that roping is a way better option than getting old, its
Yep, rope or cope is law to the point where it mind as well be projected in the sky 24/7 for soyboys to face true reality. Fr pls don't rope though, not only is it beyond cucked because it sates the desires of foids to create a eugenicist Chad only race, but also it removes any sort of potential source of dopamine that you could have any time in the future (and if extremely lucky you may even ascend to some extent). But yeah most likely it's still over so I just hard cope lol.
funny as hell when ricecels studymaxx thinking its an escape only to end up with more zeros in their bankaccount and still being alone and depressed
Skyhigh IQ holy shit I actually never see ppl talk about this but it's so fucking true. Many ricecels are gigacucked and just go with feminist majority opinion, and unironically think that studymaxxing->moneymaxxing will work when in reality they won't even become rich 90% of the time and just fastforward to wageslaving with betabuxxing being their best option at getting pussy. The only time the rice strat works is if you're moneymaxxing with intent to get a specific surgery(s) that you think will make you ascend, but most likely it's gigaover before it even started.

True, exact same used to happen to me so this is probably something psychologically rooted. Now I just take a buttfuck ton of melatonin before bed so this shit doesn't happen lol.

Extremely true. Gigawhore titty streamers plague the site for sure, personally I still watch it in the background while doing other shit cause it's the only way I can cope and I just stick to streamers like xqc and it's still shit content a lot of the time but better than nothing for me lol.
I usually smoke weed when I can I cant be bothered with pills anymore i had a bad experience with Jew pills, I think incels all cope in the same aspects and ways, but the ruthlessness and cruelty of normies still astonishes me, especially since i slept and lived in the school, the sleep is usually the hard part because school and work is what I keep myself busy with.
Yep, rope or cope is law to the point where it mind as well be projected in the sky 24/7 for soyboys to face true reality. Fr pls don't rope though, not only is it beyond cucked because it sates the desires of foids to create a eugenicist Chad only race, but also it removes any sort of potential source of dopamine that you could have any time in the future (and if extremely lucky you may even ascend to some extent). But yeah most likely it's still over so I just hard cope lol.
Ya youre very correct roping wont really solve anything and most incels shouldnt do it because normies/foids will cheer for their death. they would holocaust us along with our families if they had the chance lol.
Skyhigh IQ holy shit I actually never see ppl talk about this but it's so fucking true. Many ricecels are gigacucked and just go with feminist majority opinion, and unironically think that studymaxxing->moneymaxxing will work when in reality they won't even become rich 90% of the time and just fastforward to wageslaving with betabuxxing being their best option at getting pussy. The only time the rice strat works is if you're moneymaxxing with intent to get a specific surgery(s) that you think will make you ascend, but most likely it's gigaover before it even started
I take alot of math and physics classes with ricecels ( both int. students and citizens) and they cope so hard with studmaxxing its ridiculous everytime i try to blackpill them they fallback to talking about moneymaxxing. Its like theyre robots.

Its like theyre robots.
Exactly. NPCs are frozen by soyciety's gaze and will only snap out of it if or when something brutal happens to themselves.

Also true that in a matriarchal society we would unironically get yellow-stared and gassed or at least forced to labor. Theres hyperbolic but nevertheless weird parallels with feminism and the holocaust, ranging from "work sets you free" = "just work on your personality" to Tinder's swipe left swipe right system inspired by Dr Mengele himself JFL.

Btw I def get being scared of Jew pills cause like when I was a kid my parents made me take Zoloft and it just made shit worse. If u fr have problems with sleep or hate the period laying in bed before you sleep though I would def consider melatonin cause it's just a natural horomone for sleeping anyways but yeah best of luck bro.

I honestly cant go to sleep without playing family guy in the background

You need to do the opposite of that and confront the silence. Bad thoughts and memories must be vindicated for you to maintain the sovereignty of your mind. Let them do their thing but don't let them disturb you. Try thinking something like "Yes, this happened. Can we move on now?"

I also like to compare it with a storm. Just wait for it to end. It will not kill you and it will eventually fade away.

I know winging it is not fun, it's horrible and scary. But again it will not kill you and it must be done.

Last edited:
I do actually need noise to sleep, I've always been this way. I start hearing noises when there's no background noise.

It seems all I ever am is alone with my thoughts...ruminating, racing thoughts.

I worked in a retirement center and the depression and sadness in the place still haunts me, there is nothing scarier than being alone and decaying, most of the old folks I talked to would tell me that they just wanted to die and that they are sick of being in the same room with no one to care about them ( most of them were left by their kids because they were sick of caring for them).
still mogs because kids

My thoughts are mostly just "I'm a loser, the world is a joke, watch it burn" and sleep quite well because of it.