Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel trait: You can handle gore videos without feeling bad

More like chad trait
Incels are empathic and neurotic. JFL
Being isolated and watching gore is a horrible combo

Me neither. I'll go out on a limb and say people who enjoy watching such depravity should be closely monitored by the FBI
Seriously.. Between the gore video enthusiasts and the guys here lusting after 12 year olds, is it any wonder we are hated.

Being an Incel does not give you licence to be a depraved sick fuck
Please don't group us men of refined tastes in foids, who just dream of loving and being loved by a virgin untainted girl, together with cluster B mentally ill people who enjoy watching gore. Thank you.

I used to be very disturbed by stuff like that as a kid, but now I can watch shit like that without any reaction or feeling at all

I used to be very disturbed by stuff like that as a kid, but now I can watch shit like that without any reaction or feeling at all
I'm a late bloomer when it comes to gore vids tbh. I discovered them when i was 25 or so.

Can relate, I don't feel any disturbance while watching gore.

gore is entertainment tbh. There still exists a gore megathread on here that weed made after I got banned for spamming gore. Some good stuff there.
Can you post the link, PM at least?

being an incel has nothing to do with being a psychopath. stop being dumb.

On the upside: Since you're also a psycho you can dark triad max. foids might get wet for you.

On the upside: Since you're also a psycho you can dark triad max. foids might get wet for you.
I'm working on it. My progress so far is not saying thank you to foid cashiers.

being an incel has nothing to do with being a psychopath. stop being dumb.

:soy:

I used to think I was desensitised till I saw Cartel gang members fucking flaying each other. The Cartels are the most brutal shit I ever seen, and Ive seen a lot. Makes Isis look tame tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back