Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I find it really strange how easy it is you can find gore related media and yet very difficult to find actual rape videos

To say rape isn't as bad as torture is a horrible take. You're a creep, that's disgusting, I can imagine some horrible looking women raping me, disgusting thing to glorify. I'm just not in favour, or am I soy?
You should make a threa dabout this, and it should get pinned by mods
Tired of these pro rape creeps, they give us incels a bad image

You can find videos of children being stabbed in the face, with plenty of male AND female commenters laughing in forums online. But as soon as a woman’s bodily integrity is at risk, it’s no longer fun and games. It’s serious shit that MUST be taken off the internet
Yup

I remember watching rape videos on dailymotion site I don’t know if it was actual rape stuff

The most fucked up thing I was 14-15 watching it

I remember watching rape videos on dailymotion site I don’t know if it was actual rape stuff

There’s no fucking way you watched rape videos on dailymotion

Nothing though beats watching a snuff flim while eating cookies and drinking a choc milkshake

Rape rlly isn't that bad to watch
There’s no fucking way you watched rape videos on dailymotion
Dailymotion used to be p unmoderated so I wouldn't be surprised