Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait: Working really hard to beat a video game, and being dissapointed when it's completed.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Just completed a game, took a while, but complete.

Now that it's complete, I'm sad. It's all over. What am I gonna do now? It's not like I have a girlfriend to go to now that I'm done my video game. If I had a normal life, I could quickly move on to the next thing, but no. I'm all alone with nothing to do.

haven't finished a game in years. too depressed

I'm used to it for the most part. Games don't get me stoked anymore, I did enjoy/hate Hollow Knight, it was a good cope but alas it ended.

I like sports or fps online gaming where you just ragequit when you suck and listen to music or a podcast while playing.

Learning or sticking to new games is very difficult, it's a part of getting old I think.
haven't finished a game in years. too depressed
Truecel trait.

The last video games I played were back in 2015 and they were "Need for Speed: Most Wanted" and "Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands".

The copes have run out! Abandon your posts! Flee for your lives!

It really is the journey and not the destination. Satisfaction is only fleeting, and soon replaced by emptiness. I wish I could wipe my mind of all the memories it contains, so I can once again fully enjoy my copes again.

that's why I install mods

The only thing you can do now, is to drive into the unset and never come back. I would gladly do such thing but unfortunately I am unable to do it.
Bro you will get your license I believe in you

I tend to replay the game if I like it enough right away after beating it. I then tend to do all I could except the final mission so I can't get the end no more and just play the rest of the content in a loop so my game never ends again.

WTF was the game, faggot? Mention it in the OP.

Well done on the completion, btw.

Truecel trait: Doing no death runs because NPCs praising you for saving the world/whatever after you died 20 times makes you feel extremely guilty due to the fact that an absolute mental retard could overthrow any government on Earth IRL if he could respawn infinitely many times.

Now that it's complete, I'm sad. It's all over. What am I gonna do now? It's not like I have a girlfriend to go to now that I'm done my video game. If I had a normal life, I could quickly move on to the next thing, but no. I'm all alone with nothing to do.

Sometimes I experience the same thing. I dig out some old videogame and play very intensily for a while. Recently I installed the first unreal tournament and just played bot-matches for hours. Next-thing I know, I feel like I am coming out of a trance, I looked at the clock and 6 hours had passed. My lips were dry as fuck. But then reality hits and I delete everything.

Be grateful you still have the attention span. I haven't completed anything in like two years.

Be grateful you still have the attention span. I haven't completed anything in like two years.
I can only play in parts

I don’t play videogames

lol calm down

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
Is it the mysterious figure? It took me forever to beat him and than I read that they nerfed him in final mix (the version I played) compared to the original english version and I wanted to :kys: in a video game.

Is it the mysterious figure? It took me forever to beat him and than I read that they nerfed him in final mix (the version I played) compared to the original english version and I wanted to :kys: in a video game.
I never beat that dude actually. That's an extra boss that's not part of the story mode. So I actually still have to try to beat him. I was talking about completing the final and secret episodes

I never beat that dude actually. That's an extra boss that's not part of the story mode. So I actually still have to try to beat him. I was talking about completing the final and secret episodes
It's considered the worst designed boss in kh and also the hardest because of its poor design. Tons of people even say when they win it's just cause they got lucky with the annoying ai. You should honestly just skip it. The reward you get for it is also ass.

It's considered the worst designed boss in kh and also the hardest because of its poor design. Tons of people even say when they win it's just cause they got lucky with the annoying ai. You should honestly just skip it. The reward you get for it is also ass.
yeah tbh I probably won't worry about it. The Terra-Xehanort boss was annoying enough

lol calm down

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
Completed that game a year ago. It was alright but I preferred the traditional KH combat system.
I'm used to it for the most part. Games don't get me stoked anymore, I did enjoy/hate Hollow Knight, it was a good cope but alas it ended.
Lol I rage quitted that game man. Might get back into it if I feel like it.

My fav KH game is Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days for the DS. All the other ones are shit plot-wise.
I have "The story so far" disc. I've beaten KH 1-3 and now birth by sleep. I touched chain of memories and that sucked, but I guess 358/2 is good so I might do that next

I have "The story so far" disc. I've beaten KH 1-3 and now birth by sleep. I touched chain of memories and that sucked, but I guess 358/2 is good so I might do that next
Whatever you do, do not play Re:coded or 3D Dream Drop Distance. Those games shouldn't even be considered KH games honestly.

Whatever you do, do not play Re:coded or 3D Dream Drop Distance. Those games shouldn't even be considered KH games honestly.
ok I will try and avoid those.

Is chain of memories ok? I played it for a short while but didn't get too into it and then shifted to birth by Sleep

ok I will try and avoid those.

Is chain of memories ok? I played it for a short while but didn't get too into it and then shifted to birth by Sleep
The combat is boring in Chain of memories, it's not action/hack and slash like the other games, but I liked the story. I wouldn't recommend it, I had to force myself to tolerate the annoying combat just to complete it.

can relate
Finished Bloodborne recently, now I'm playing Sekiro
but I don't play much anymore.. I'm running out of copes tbh
and yeah... you described it perfectly
when I finish a game, I feel empty and purposeless

can relate
Finished Bloodborne recently, now I'm playing Sekiro
but I don't play much anymore.. I'm running out of copes tbh
and yeah... you described it perfectly
when I finish a game, I feel empty and purposeless

Sekiro is fucking rectal cancer, AIDS, and Ebola.

And this is coming from someone who played DkS 1, 2, and 3.

Sekiro is fucking rectal cancer, AIDS, and Ebola.
kek
but what do you mean?
Like you didn't like the game, you think it sucks?
imo there are some cool ideas, some great bosses, but I really detest the mini bosses, FromSoftware was lazy af recycling the same enemies over and over

Last edited:
kek
but what do you mean?
Like you didn't like the game, you think it sucks?
imo there are some cool ideas, some great bosses, but I really detest the mini bosses, FromSoftware was lazy af recycling the same enemies over and over

Some of the bosses are absolute horseshit, like that duo where one of them teleports behind you and instagibs you. How the fuck are you supposed to anticipate that the first time around?

Granted, it's not as bullshit as encountering that crystal dragon the first time around in DkS 1 and have to literally die and lose eveything to progress.

Water Is Wet, unless it's a Bethesda RPG.

When I complete Elder Scrolls or Fallout games, I'm excited to replay it with a new build.

had that exact feeling after i beat dark souls

i just wish i could take the determination i have when beating bosses and translate that to my real world problems .

The difference is .. in the game world i get rewarded while in the real world , it doesnt matter how hard i work i never get any positive reinforcement .

had that exact feeling after i beat dark souls

i just wish i could take the determination i have when beating bosses and translate that to my real world problems .

The difference is .. in the game world i get rewarded while in the real world , it doesnt matter how hard i work i never get any positive reinforcement .

When virtual worlds reward you better for your hardwork than the real world.

TTkWH7Xe_400x400.png

Some of the bosses are absolute horseshit, like that duo where one of them teleports behind you and instagibs you. How the fuck are you supposed to anticipate that the first time around?

Granted, it's not as bullshit as encountering that crystal dragon the first time around in DkS 1 and have to literally die and lose eveything to
I agree with you
On other soulsborne games you have the option to choose your playstyle
Sekiro doesn't give you any, you need to become the parry master
And even then, it's difficult af... never died so many times to a boss before playing this game
I'm stuck at the last boss rn, he is fucking brutal
a gamer 'journalist' wrote an article about how he had to use a cheat engine to beat the game jfl