Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Parents dissapointed and mad at me because im a virgin outcast gamer

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Fat Link
★★★
My mothER is constantly insulting me about how im muhhh addicted to video games, and that i need to ¨man up and be a man¨ and get a job this summER. She constantly is reminding me of my inceldom and the fact that i am a outcast.

WhenevER we pass by a young wageslave in a work uniform she says muhhhh look hes working muhhh all your friends are working why are you addicted to video games muhhhh:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:.

Youre addicted you need to man up and work for once youre so lazy i hate lazy ppl.:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Tldr she was born in Yugoslavia and, i saw the pictures of her friends in the 80s and 90s, she constantly talks about when she was young evERyone was extroverted and hanged out and stuff. There were so many sub 5s by todays standard , and they reproduced. Today the males would be on this site and the foids would be with a betabuxx normie. She cant grasp the fact that the normie gen x muhhh work and hard work ethic mindset makes no sense.

Whenever i try to make her understand
that gaming and music is my only cope, she refuses to talk about it.
She doesnt understand that there is nothing worth fighting for and working for anymore. She cant grasp the fact that i have up on being a slave and a punching bag for normies and foids.

She is dissapointed that im not a offie doofie normie that wageslaves for his entire life and gets divorce raped by some sub 5 landwhale in his 40s.

My father is like this too, but less.

Last edited:
ik everyone is gonna say dnr but i dont care really, this forum is clown world of larping normies

Tldr she was born in Yugoslavia
hwat :shock:
also the thing about yugoslavs is that most of them were bloodthirsty normie moggers, i guess they were short but height dont matter much when you have your own pack to back you up

My mothER is constantly insulting me about how im muhhh addicted to video games, and that i need to ¨man up and be a man¨ and get a job this summER. She constantly is reminding me of my inceldom and the fact that i am a outcast.

WhenevER we pass by a young wageslave in a work uniform she says muhhhh look hes working muhhh all your friends are working why are you addicted to video games muhhhh:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:.

Youre addicted you need to man up and work for once youre so lazy i hate lazy ppl.:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Tldr she was born in Yugoslavia and, i saw the pictures of her friends in the 80s and 90s, she constantly talks about when she was young evERyone was extroverted and hanged out and stuff. There were so many sub 5s by todays standard , and they reproduced. Today the males would be on this site and the foids would be with a betabuxx normie. She cant grasp the fact that the normie gen x muhhh work and hard work ethic mindset makes no sense.

She doesnt understand that there is nothing worth fighting for and working for anymore. She cant grasp the fact that i have up on being a slave and a punching bag for normies and foids.

She is dissapointed that im not a offie doofie normie that wageslaves for his entire life and gets divorce raped by some sub 5 landwhale in his 40s.

Bluepill parents, nothing new

also the thing about yugoslavs is that most of them were bloodthirsty normie moggers,
not moggers, like 30% of them were legit deformed by todays standards

Beat the crap out of that cunt show her who’s boss (in mein kraft)
Your dad also beat the crap out that cuck!

Well, you didn´t ask to be born
so fuck them.

Your not lazy, Your just ugly, Theres a difference, Being ugly leads to social isolation, Ive told this to my parents many times and they wont listen, If you feel like talking about it feel free to reach out.

Yup, its brootal being a first generationcel bro, never fucking began

get a job for cope money at least

brootal geographyfail moment, never began for geographylets
nah i didnt mention it,my bad. also i made it seem like im a immigrant, im not

nah i didnt mention it,my bad. also i made it seem like im a immigrant, im not
I am just meaning but yeah what country is it now just for future reference

It’s not your fault

I'm too comfy to argue and I'm too bloated to think straight. I'll go for a cig and watch whatever moe anime I come across
I dont want to argue, I want to share what goes through my mind

they consciously or unconsciously want your life to be even worse.

i have the same delusional mother.

i guess they were short but height dont matter much when you have your own pack to back you up
They're literally the tallest in the world, and were probs height moggers even 30 years ago

Thx god my mom is dead since a very long time, so i have not to deal with that. I could just Imagine what this btch would tell me now..

Hot take: you DO need to get a job. Responsibility is huge and even if you only work for a few months you'll see what life is like.

Hot take: you DO need to get a job. Responsibility is huge and even if you only work for a few months you'll see what life is like.
I alr see what life is like . Im incel
Worst curse

i wageslaved for 4 years and it got me nothing but misery and horrible depression. At least i have a lot of savings now but i get neetbux anyway so i dont even rely on them rn. Ill move out again once i go to uni but iam still not sure whether i will actually wageslave afterwards.

not moggers, like 30% of them were legit deformed by todays standards
yay people on this forum dont realize how lucky gen-x/boomers are
legit sub 5 ending with MTB,HTB beckies and rare cases even stacies

tasha_stewart_1992.jpeg

that larping trad far right cuck had a wife that mogged him

so why doesnt she set you up with a daughter of her friends. maybe then she will understand or maybe still blame you.

I'm still looking for the best job to avoid pugnacious and churlish things.

yay people on this forum dont realize how lucky gen-x/boomers are
legit sub 5 ending with MTB,HTB beckies and rare cases even stacies

tasha_stewart_1992.jpeg

that larping trad far right cuck had a wife that mogged him
Bruuuuuutal cant help but think id have such a normie bluepilled life if i were born in the 70s jfl

so why doesnt she set you up with a daughter of her friends. maybe then she will understand or maybe still blame you.
Exactly mothers are first to complain about muh dating or muh laziness but will do absolutely nothing to set you up with some pussy

Yea balkanfags are ugly asf
Some Analbanians are moggers facially, but there are a lot of mongrel with an inbred pheno.

Problem is that toilets mog males in SMV in the Balkans for the most part.

My mom censored herself when she almost used the word girlfriend around me. She was telling a story and was like "that crazy girlfr- girl!"

Some Analbanians are moggers facially, but there are a lot of mongrel with an inbred pheno.

Problem is that toilets mog males in SMV in the Balkans for the most part.
10000% everywhere the guy is sub3 i was blessed with a good jaw so im confused for a westerner sometimes
But yea foids have such good genes its unreal you look like a fucking alien next to them

No job for your face.

Parents never let you NEET in peace.