Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait: Working really hard to beat a video game, and being dissapointed when it's completed.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Try to play for trophies, achievements or buy another one

Some games touch my soul so much harder than foids and cucks out there with their degenerate trends and whines. It can tell a lot that a scripted text and drawn pixels can be a much better friend than thousands of people irl.
I rarely find games that really can give me feels, but when I find I regret so much that this earth is nothing but a clown planet.
DDLC,undertale,evoland 2 gave me such an amount of emotions I can barely feel in like 3 years,since nothing really happens in my life since I turned 16 and lost access to 13-15 yo jb's that gave me at least some kind of sympathy.

The last video games I played were back in 2015 and they were "Need for Speed: Most Wanted" and "Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands".
NFS : Most Wanted (2005)
Or
NFS : Most Wanted (2012)?

The first one was BASED. It had a great story + a sick jump camera + a bad ass villain called Razor that you had to take down + cutscenes that were way ahead of its time