Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: escapism through sleep

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
What inceldom does to a mf , mang… before sleeping last night, i clutched a pillow and pretended it was a toilet by closing my eyes and using imagination until I fell asleep, hoping to dream about her as i did once before.

It was a beautiful cuddle dream that had me waking up with a true spring in my step but hasn’t happened again ever since, mang:fuk:

It’s giga over for dreamcels like me who consider a dream cuddle to be a high point in life, mang :cryfeels:.

“In dreams, one is not tethered by earthly limitations.” That one SpongeBob quote stuck with me & never left because my inkwell ass knows that’s so true and the best it can ever get for an inkler, mang :feelscry:

Who else choking in saliva rn? :smonk:

I slapped my pillows ass imagining it was a THICC shortstack brunette

What inceldom does to a mf , mang… before sleeping last night, i clutched a pillow and pretended it was a toilet by closing my eyes and using imagination until I fell asleep, hoping to dream about her as i did once before.

It was a beautiful cuddle dream that had me waking up with a true spring in my step but hasn’t happened again ever since, mang:fuk:

It’s giga over for dreamcels like me who consider a dream cuddle to be a high point in life, mang :cryfeels:.

“In dreams, one is not tethered by earthly limitations.” That one SpongeBob quote stuck with me & never left because my inkwell ass knows that’s so true and the best it can ever get for an inkler, mang :feelscry:
Relatable bro

I slapped my pillows ass imagining it was a THICC shortstack brunette
Toilet of my dreams, literally, was originally a brunette who went the way of the thin platinum blonde life, mang

time to lucid dream maxxing

In my dreams I'm helpless too

incel trait: I hate sleep since I want to be on computer all day.

I had a dream where I was talking to my waifu in a tavern, and she was expressing interest in me, I think. I don't know, as I've never had a real foid interested in me, other than leading me on once, but I figured since it was a new experience, that it must have been that. That was the best dream I've ever had, and it easily topped any experience I've had in waking reality. But I've only dreamt of her once. :fuk:

It truly is over when your dreams, and even your nightmares (in my case), become so much more preferable to reality. :feelsbadman:

Follow

I had a dream where I was talking to my waifu in a tavern, and she was expressing interest in me, I think. I don't know, as I've never had a real foid interested in me, other than leading me on once, but I figured since it was a new experience, that it must have been that. That was the best dream I've ever had, and it easily topped any experience I've had in waking reality. But I've only dreamt of her once. :fuk:

It truly is over when your dreams, and even your nightmares (in my case), become so much more preferable to reality. :feelsbadman:

I almost always pretend I have a female next to me when I'm trying to fall asleep.

i cant sleep jfl