Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: escapism through sleep

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

Say hello to the mad guy
★★★★★
80d 18h 48m
What inceldom does to a mf , mang… before sleeping last night, i clutched a pillow and pretended it was a toilet by closing my eyes and using imagination until I fell asleep, hoping to dream about her as i did once before.

It was a beautiful cuddle dream that had me waking up with a true spring in my step but hasn’t happened again ever since, mang:fuk:

It’s giga over for dreamcels like me who consider a dream cuddle to be a high point in life, mang :cryfeels:.

“In dreams, one is not tethered by earthly limitations.” That one SpongeBob quote stuck with me & never left because my inkwell ass knows that’s so true and the best it can ever get for an inkler, mang :feelscry:

Waco

Waco

Mr. Bombastic
★★★
39d 21h 47m
Who else choking in saliva rn? :smonk:

Magicmirror

Magicmirror

fortnitecel
★★★★
19d 3h 1m
I slapped my pillows ass imagining it was a THICC shortstack brunette

Magicmirror

Magicmirror

fortnitecel
★★★★
19d 3h 1m
What inceldom does to a mf , mang… before sleeping last night, i clutched a pillow and pretended it was a toilet by closing my eyes and using imagination until I fell asleep, hoping to dream about her as i did once before.

It was a beautiful cuddle dream that had me waking up with a true spring in my step but hasn’t happened again ever since, mang:fuk:

It’s giga over for dreamcels like me who consider a dream cuddle to be a high point in life, mang :cryfeels:.

“In dreams, one is not tethered by earthly limitations.” That one SpongeBob quote stuck with me & never left because my inkwell ass knows that’s so true and the best it can ever get for an inkler, mang :feelscry:
Relatable bro

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

Say hello to the mad guy
★★★★★
80d 18h 48m
I slapped my pillows ass imagining it was a THICC shortstack brunette
Toilet of my dreams, literally, was originally a brunette who went the way of the thin platinum blonde life, mang

Magicmirror

Magicmirror

fortnitecel
★★★★
19d 3h 1m
Toilet of my dreams, literally, was originally a brunette who went the way of the thin platinum blonde life, mang
You should slay her next time you sleep

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Secret Schizoid
62d 10h 5m
time to lucid dream maxxing

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

BETA UPRISING
★★★★★
29d 4h 59m
In my dreams I'm helpless too

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
★★
16d 13h 49m
incel trait: I hate sleep since I want to be on computer all day.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
73d 10h 2m
I had a dream where I was talking to my waifu in a tavern, and she was expressing interest in me, I think. I don't know, as I've never had a real foid interested in me, other than leading me on once, but I figured since it was a new experience, that it must have been that. That was the best dream I've ever had, and it easily topped any experience I've had in waking reality. But I've only dreamt of her once. :fuk:

It truly is over when your dreams, and even your nightmares (in my case), become so much more preferable to reality. :feelsbadman:

Indari

Indari

fists of fury
★★★★★
191d 9h 41m
Follow

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

Say hello to the mad guy
★★★★★
80d 18h 48m
I had a dream where I was talking to my waifu in a tavern, and she was expressing interest in me, I think. I don't know, as I've never had a real foid interested in me, other than leading me on once, but I figured since it was a new experience, that it must have been that. That was the best dream I've ever had, and it easily topped any experience I've had in waking reality. But I've only dreamt of her once. :fuk:

It truly is over when your dreams, and even your nightmares (in my case), become so much more preferable to reality. :feelsbadman:

D

D.R.

Greycel
2d 22h 39m
I almost always pretend I have a female next to me when I'm trying to fall asleep.

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

coping till death
★★★★★
46d 6h 55m
i cant sleep jfl

EternalStorm

EternalStorm

Veteran
★★★
55d 15h 35m
Brutal, mang :feelscry: