Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Bad ass wiping skills

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
After wiping your bottom with toilet tissue paper after a poo, your hand smells like poo. I fold the tissue, it's not even that thin to begin with.

I always smell the toilet paper before throwing it in the toilet :feelsohh:

:feelswhat: use bigger surface area of toilet paper

Buy 4 ply toilet paper not cheap garbage and use the whole sheet flat, don't bunch it up

i didn't realise it was a skill

often times my shit is so massive and soft that it makes a mess all over my ass and hands after I wipe so I just give up and go to the shower to clean it all up :feelsohgod: I probably have IBS :feelsmega::society:

After wiping your bottom with toilet tissue paper after a poo, your hand smells like poo. I fold the tissue, it's not even that thin to begin with.
I never shit, without an immediate shower.

My gooch and hole are always clean

When you wipe your ass until there’s a little bit of blood but there’s still poop on the toilet paper :lasereyes::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I only use the bidet because paper never cleans it all

Wash yo ass stinky inkel:foidSoy:

I use industrial thick tp. Scott 1000 squares per roll. Or dollar store equivalent... Scrunch and fold makes it more absorption. A few drop water makes it a wet wipe for the last few wipes... Very of effective.

Truecels are bad at 90% of things