Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel trait addiction to sugar and caffeine

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Führer on break
-
I feel worse when I don't get my hit of sugar when I get a bag of candy even if it's a big bag I eat the whole thing in one sitting. And I am addicted to caffeine as well especially energy drinks I drink them just for the flavor a lot of the time not just when I'm tired in the morning or exercised/am going to exercise.

Yes, i drink a lot, but i will stop

I have addiction to both of these. Can't function without the dopamine surges sugar and caffeine provide.

I feel worse when I don't get my hit of sugar when I get a bag of candy even if it's a big bag I eat the whole thing in one sitting. And I am addicted to caffeine as well especially energy drinks I drink them just for the flavor a lot of the time not just when I'm tired in the morning or exercised/am going to exercise.
Same.

same, drinking water just don't hit like a cold soda. i should probably stop before i develop health problems lol

I don't eat much things with a lot of sugar but it's easy for me to fall back into old habits if I'm not careful.

As for sugary drinks, I drink coconut water and cactus water. I look for the ones with not a lot of sugar in it. I used to drink a lot of juice but stopped after realizing how much fucking sugar is in those things. Never really cared for soda.

I drink soda every day now, at this point it’s becoming a habit.

I really like energy drinks.

i used ti have some addiction to sugar in the past but definitely not caffeine

i never really was interested in coffee since it makes me awake at night against my will

I love sweet stuff as for caffeine that's only good when at work

i need my vanilla lattes just like ER

I consume massive quantities of caffeine

Same

I consume massive amounts. I thought about switching to caffeine pills