Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel news 7/25/2020

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

View: https://voca.ro/BIXGq1oISkP

@Personalityinkwell
@Incellectual
@Edfech
@Swimcell
@Venomkore
@Six
@ThoughtfulCel
@MountainGorilla
@Ellsworth
@HidekiTojota
@Sparrow's Song
@Operation Miranda
@Yerberito
@ItsOver4cel
@metabuxx
@DepressionTookMyIQ
@San Salvador
@FUCKITALLREEE
@pp183
@MartinLutherCoon
@Kurt Gödel
@lll
@werty1457
@1680
@Anonymous MG
@ihaveno1
@Amacko
@manicel
@Dionysus
@builderseed
@Animecel2D
@radishman
@dogcel256
@0fflinemode
@VirginAutistManlet
@Colvin76
@Lone-Star
@Daydreamincel
@zangano1
@ordinaryotaku
@bigantennaemay1
@TheSecondComing
@nihility
@singleplayercel
@Cheesecel
@WØLF
@azathoth1919
@Kasper Poole
@Mogged Loner
@Diocel
@rightfulcel
@MSCW
@squirrelsonfire2
@Pennywise
@streetlyte
@RemoveNormalfags
@Damo the incel
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@FlamingCel
@UpsideDown
@Marquis de Sade
@chudur-budur
@Edfech
@vippnor
@cryptic__egg
@EyesAreSoCold
@Golden
@Joelossus
@FrailPaleStaleMale
@UglySlav
@AccountError
@PluralSpaceRace
@yeshuallah
@78980n
@i_a_m_i
@InMyCellInHell
@BITG
@kikecel
@BlackPill Scholar
@System Restore
@sub8male
@Mega Coper
@latin_elioth
@arab_incel
@Zettacel
@Robtical
@IamJacksBrokenHeart
@Cuyen
@Murdoch89
@unsettling
@Jazavac
@Michinomiya Hirohit
@Sweedee
@FemoidsGTFO
@IncelPolitik
@Nicotine
Nathan larson and *********. Should we appease the mob?
Incelpolitik orbiter accusations and conspiracies over his gender...
Should we stop infighting and edgeposting?

Aftershow topic:
My tongue hurts

Listened to every minute of it

Listened to every minute of it
thx
@SergeantIncel
@Grothendieck
@!romen
@mNFwTJ3wz9
@FastBananaCEO
@PoodankMcGee
@Coulan
@Tenshi
@FallenPrime
@mental_out
@Uglymuggly

it was posted one minutes ago he's lying no one is listening to you bro
I don't even @ you but you are one of the first to come here :). I know you listen to it ok, you can ask to be put on the list and I'll keep it on the downlow for you hows that

I don't even @ you but you are one of the first to come here :). I know you listen to it ok, you can ask to be put on the list and I'll keep it on the downlow for you hows that
Put me on the list and i'll report you for spam tagging me ngl.

@FullTimeLoser

@FullTimeLoser
maxresdefault.jpg

Put me on the list and i'll report you for spam tagging me ngl.
thats why I said you can ask cuz you love to come in as one of the first people. I guess you will come whenever you think about me living rent free in your head and you don't need an alert

About nathan larson

we ain't pedophiles here. some might be hebephiles and ephebophiles, but no pedos post here.

most men btw are hebephiles and ephebophiles

:yes:
Giving in won't help. People venting their frustrations online never hurt anyone. People want to avoid the real issues with society and blame the "bad incel"

Last edited:
can I be a co host on the show some time

Makes me think of that feminist article about infiltrating this site... maybe the greycels are trying to cuck the minds of users here. The infighting and edgeposting from legit posters here is normal, almost anyone who is against @Personalityinkwell's posts (regarding the two subjects people fight over about) gives off outside vibes.

Makes me think of that feminist article about infiltrating this site... maybe the greycels are trying to cuck the minds of users here. The infighting and edgeposting from legit posters here is normal, almost anyone who is against @Personalityinkwell's posts (regarding the two subjects people fight over about) gives off outside vibes.
which two subjects?

the jb pill and what else?

what supernatural power do u have to listen to 17 minutes of content in just 1 minute :waitwhat:
postmaxxing gave me the ability to fast forward through everything within one minute

Even 6/10s have a hard time getting landwhales, they basically have to be rich and have a big dick too.
That’s a bit of a cope tbh. 6/10 can get a low Becky pretty easily maybe even a mid Becky if they have decent social circle. This doesn’t apply to 5/10 “normies” though. I’m sub 5 but 5/10 is pretty much just a better looking incel.

That’s a bit of a cope tbh. 6/10 can get a low Becky pretty easily maybe even a mid Becky if they have decent social circle. This doesn’t apply to 5/10 “normies” though. I’m sub 5 but 5/10 is pretty much just a better looking incel.
A 6/10 dude has to have a lot of friends, a lot of pictures with him and his friends on social media, and make more than $30K a year to get a landwhale... A low tier becky and a landwhale would both cheat on him anyway.

A 6/10 dude has to have a lot of friends, a lot of pictures with him and his friends on social media, and make more than $30K a year to get a landwhale... A low tier becky and a landwhale would both cheat on him anyway.
Bit of a stretch tbh but isn’t that far off