Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Incel comes into IT thread detailing his personal experiences, IT users proceed to berate him when he refuses to be gaslighted by them.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Making this thread before they hide any evidence. This whole comment chain:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/wp09mm/why_incels_dont_understand_that_its_their/ike0gyi?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

This is why no one outside of IT users and general white knights likes IT users. Yet again proving to everyone who doesn't have water on the brain that these people only like to punch down. JFL at Doogycel banning him when he broke none of the rules.

Also to save yourself some sanity, I would recommend to anyone to not interact with these braindead soyboy retards. They did this same strategy to me five years ago, and they did the same shit to Uggocel. I made this thread to show you their tactics. These people are legitimate psychopaths.

What a bunch of pathetic losers.

Last edited:
I've heard this one before "I'm a nice guy in real life, I just post angry bitter shit online, it totally doesn't seep into my actual life, people can't tell, I promise!"

Unless you're an actual psychopath, people can tell, you're not capable of hiding how you think.

These niggas are legit autists. Do they also sperg out and say "DIS Y U ANKLE" when talking to people IRL just like they do on reddit?

Last edited:
And how 'bout I deal with it by booting you off my sub?

kek
you can tell how powerful that subhuman felt when he said that.

TLDR:

Incel: I'm not toxic and rude IRL
IT: Yes you are
Incel: No I'm not
IT: Ok you're getting banned

kek
you can tell how powerful that subhuman felt when he said that.
Redditors who power trip are ridiculously cringy, and it's even funnier when you know the Doogy lore.

Talking about IT should be forbidden in this forum. We should ignore them completely.

Talking about IT should be forbidden in this forum. We should ignore them completely.
I made this thread basically as a warning not to communicate with them, and what to expect when you do.

these people are so dishonest man it's unreal :feelsugh:

gimme the lore :feelsLSD:

TL;DR - He's a NEET in his 30s who got fired from a Target while only pushing carts.

solution to stop this : stop asking for help from people because people don't give a shit , everyone only cares about their little circle
and would only help you to feed their ego or to control the shadow self

View attachment 648178

u have to have a room tempt IQ to think that it's impossible that someone could completely separate their online persona from their irl one. the vast majority of human beings were born with insane LARPing abilities. how the hell do they think retail workers feel about their rude managers and customers behind that friendly professional smile :feelshaha:
It’s extremely ironic because IT is full of people that separate their online personas from their real life because they LARP as chads on their and irl are incels :feelshaha:

TLDR:

Incel: I'm not toxic and rude IRL
IT: Ok you're getting banned
This "personality detection" thing is just appearance

Downvoted and attacked it seems like most Reddit groups are like that these days

Downvoted and attacked it seems like most Reddit groups are like that these days
Absolutely no point in using that shitty site anymore besides for trolling, unless there's a subreddit that fulfills a niche hobby.