Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In your mind what counts as ascension?

In your mind what counts as ascension?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View attachment 553479

Just another unremarkable fakecel faggot who deleted his account only to come crawling back after he spent enough time with his gf

both count as ascension tbh, or more so the fact that a foid was willing to have unpaid sex with you
Having a non paid sexual experience, if someone receives an IOI they should act on it but that does not warrant a ban.
wdym not ban worthy? any fag who is able to make a foid wet her pants shouldn't be here griefing all day about inceldom
he should be outside trying to either chase them or NTmaxx

anything sex related pretty much
Non paid ofc
wdym not ban worthy? any fag who is able to make a foid wet her pants shouldn't be here griefing all day about inceldom
he should be outside trying to either chase them or NTmaxx
Act on it meaning approaching/trying to start a convo.

IOI can range from very subtle to obvious, if it’s an obvious one like being asked out they’re should be perma’d. Other cases could be a glance which needs to be elaborated on.

Middle aged cashier smiled at me a month ago and I’m still thinking about it. First IOI I’ve ever gotten.

Non paid ofc

Act on it meaning approaching/trying to start a convo.

IOI can range from very subtle to obvious, if it’s an obvious one like being asked out they’re should be perma’d. Other cases could be a glance which needs to be elaborated on.

Middle aged cashier smiled at me a month ago and I’m still thinking about it. First IOI I’ve ever gotten.
if it's very vague then yes I agree
especially those who are non-NT may confuse a IOI with a girl just virtue signaling or being nice, it happens all the time even to normies hence their memes about mixed signals

I consider surgerymaxxing itself to be the ascension. As an ugly male, you are at the bottom of the dakhma. Surgerymaxxing ascends you out of the darkness. It's the human look your face has after surgery that allows you to get a gf/wife or have sex. Even if a subhuman gets a virgin stacy gf and he fucks her, if he is ugly he is still at the bottom of the subhuman pit and has thus not ascended.

Ascension means going higher.

Your PSL going higher.

The only correct answer is getting enough surgeries to become Chad. Aka you "ascend" from inceldom to Chadhood. This makes sense if your defintion of incel is not being attractive to 99.99999999% of females and thus never getting fucked without paying, due to your looks (height, face).

Any voluntary sexual activity that's not a direct result of a monetary transaction.

get a wife instead of a gf

you definitely can ascend without doing anything sexual.

Anything sexual with no money changing hands
this

with a romantic lover
I think ascension also includes if a foid wants to have sex with a male purely out of sexual attraction, but she doesn't want a relationship, because there's an extremely rich normie husband betabuxxing for him

Sexual activity without payment. Whores don't count. Beta buxxing is borderline.
Betabuxxing is still a form of ascension, because a foid is willing to openly recognize (even if it's just pretending) a relationship with the male.

My GrAYcel take is that ascension counts as a foid eagerly wanting to have sex with you. It has to be genuine, but she doesn't necessarily have to be attracted to you. The idea is that if you're in a life status where at least one foid wants to have sex with you, then you can't claim to be incel. It might be because of your money, but that should still count, otherwise a ton of rich people would be incels. I don't think that actually having sex is that relevant, since prostitutes are a thing, and I also don't see an incel who rapes a foid as being some kind of chad or normie. Nope, not actually ascension in my book. She has to want it, which is what makes everything so painful.

I regard ascension as any sexually charged consensual contact with a woman who positively reciprocates/acknowledges the content in a manner that could quickly lead to the actual sex itself.

E.g.
-If you're making out with a foid. You need to leave.
-If you're masturbating a foid, you need to leave.
-If you're feeling her breasts/ass you need to leave.

This isn't sex but it's sexually charged.
Of course I'm assuming you haven't paid using CURRENCY.

i think ascension is diff based on what type ofnincel you are but there’s always a point of no return no matter what type of incel you are and thats being in a relationship with a woman. no sex necessary, no long distance bullshit actually in person normie relationship.

[UWSL]OR [/UWSL]

[UWSL]the fuckboy version where [/UWSL]you can date and hook up even if it only happens occasionally.

for me personally the ascension bar is much lower than what most would consider a barrier.

Last edited:
Sexual activity without payment.

sexual activities (in person, exchanging nude pics won't count) that don't require formal payment (because almost always you will need to spend money to have sex, unless you're the chadmaster who makes girls crawl all the way to you)