Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting In a way white incels have it worse than ethnicels

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
If you are white and incel that means that theres something really wrong with you, excluding obvious mentalcels and fakecels legit white truecels have to be extremely ugly to not be able to get a gf

On the other hand most ethnics get ignored despite being 5/10s or 6/10s

In day to day interactions where your race doesnt matter that much (ex buying a car, a car salesman isnt going to care about your race that much), sub4 white incels will have it much worse than ethnic 5s or 6s

I feel like this fact gets overlooked by many JBW theorists here

just be white theory only works in non white countries

I agree, this idea isn't acknowledged enough.

JBW isn’t primarily talking about day to day life, it’s talking about your love/sex life and it has been scientifically proven.

The only thing that matters in life is getting laid. I don't give a fuck what a carsales man thinks about my race. Is he going to turn into a woman and suck my dick off?

If you're a white incel then you should just rope. How can you be an incel when your race is the most desired?

In day to day interactions where your race doesnt matter that much (ex buying a car, a car salesman isnt going to care about your race that much), sub4 white incels will have it much worse than ethnic 5s or 6s

Race matters in every interaction tho. And no, ugly whites don't fare worse than average Ethniks. Not even close.

If you are white and incel that means that theres something really wrong with you, excluding obvious mentalcels and fakecels legit white truecels have to be extremely ugly to not be able to get a gf

On the other hand most ethnics get ignored despite being 5/10s or 6/10s

I feel like this fact gets overlooked by many JBW theorists here
I never looked at it like that.

One thing I think a lot of people forget when it comes to the incels.is racewars is that white have a MUCH higher social standard then minorities. Whites HAVE to have a social circle, have to be outgoing and friendly at all times, and have to be smart, curteous and attractive. Ethnics have no social standards. Any black man that makes it out of the hood is already desirable because he's crushed his social standard. Any Asian or Indian man, if even remotely sociable, crushes his social standard because he is supposed to be unsociable.

It sucks because you can be described as something great, but the fact you're ugly blows the whole thing.

"Check out my friend, he's 6'1'', white, dark hair" - enters me, 3/10 face, chincel, skincel and balding. It's over.

Race matters in every interaction tho. And no, ugly whites don't fare worse than average Ethniks. Not even close.

Agreed with this. I'm white and come on. Being an ugly white guy will give you better results than a mid-tier ethnic almost every time.

At least you have some hope, surgery and maybe finding a 3/10 noodle whore. All ethnic men (except for the top 1% maybe) have no hope of escaping inceldom.

You have a good point, and I'm an ethnicel

Being rejected by sub5 ethnic women, especially black women, is the ultimate proof that a whitecel is indeed a truecel.

true but most white posters here aren't assumed to be that ugly (you have to be deformed) so I guess that is why they get a bad rep and JBW pushed on them so much

Being non white takes 2 points off your rating. A 5/10 white will be on similar footing to a 7/10 ethnic

It's over for Whitecels :feelsokman:

true, being white does fuck all for you in UK.

Yup my height is extremely fucked up (5'6")
Also, I tick none of the SJW protected category boxes as an older white male, quite the contrary, we are the ones they wage a war against.