Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel being swarthy is worse than being a curry

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
being swarthy like me a.k.a combination of multiple ethnicities since I live in the balkans also known as the mutt central of Europe is worse than being a curry, nigger and even abo.

We don't know who we are. We are just mix of slavs, turks even mongols.

Not any different than Brazil. If you were born in the balkans and look like the stereotype balkan person it never began.

There are some blondes here and there but they are rare like the blondes in Argentina. :lul:

I'd like to thank my cowardly ancestors for being worthless race mixing scum.

Not really sure the racial group that I belong to. I am a mutt with no identity at least curries know where they belong unlike us , mutts.

Curries are mutts too. They're the result of racemixing between disparately related ancestral groups.

Curries are mutts too. They're the result of racemixing between disparately related ancestral groups.
they are still tied to one religion and identity unlike balkaniggers.

hand pic?

are u really that brown

We don't know who we are. We are just mix of slavs, turks even mongols.
Brutal..
Everyone deserves a strong identity.
That´s why I´m against race mixing, cause in my opinion it´s very damaging to the psyche of a biracial child.

I also used to know Slavic guys from my high school with darker features (brown hair and Gray hazel eyes),
But their skin was super white, and not swarthy at all.
One of them was from Belarus, the other one from Smolensk (Russia).
Never met a person from the Balkans though.

i am not brown. My skin is white I pass as an ethnic and have dark hair, brown eyes.
Makes no sense whatsoever..... Was Nazi Goebbels also ethnic then??
He had white skin, but dark hair and eyes.

Makes no sense whatsoever..... Was Nazi Goebbels also ethnic then??
He had white skin, but dark hair and eyes.
That reminds me, I’m pretty sure Goebbals had more Mediterranean blood in him than most assume. He had a Roman-esque look to him despite obviously being German.

Attachments

• 20240509_032146.jpg
    20240509_032146.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
That reminds me, I’m pretty sure Goebbals had more Mediterranean blood in him than most assume. He had a Roman-esque look to him despite obviously being German.
I am a horrifying creature.

I am a horrifying creature.
I am too. My grandfather was/is a nigger, so my skin is olive. I’m brown in low light and I’m white when I step into the sun. Race mixing is the worst of the Jew’s various psyops

I'll have to check his anthropological classification: Both Hitler & Mussolini were considered to be Alpinids iirc.

Regardless, Goebbels was a hERo.

Yea but usually you can tell who´s ethnic and who isn´t.
OP said his skin is white, but you have different ´Shades´ of white (if that makes sense).
The Pale Balkan white skin color, is clearly different from the white skin color of Anglo-saxon countries.
Mine is more Pink ish white.

Some Turks also have white skin, but theirs is usually Pale as fuck ( literally as pale as paper, sometimes).
They look more ethnic

I am too. My grandfather was/is a nigger, so my skin is olive. I’m brown in low light and I’m white when I step into the sun. Race mixing is the worst of the Jew’s various psyops
Brutal to hear I feel for you as I am a victim of race mixing for centuries due to balkans being infested with people from different ethnicities race mixing like apes.

I'll have to check his anthropological classification: Both Hitler & Mussolini were considered to be Alpinids iirc.
Goebbels looks very Bavarian.
Southern Germany.
Most of the NSDAP leaders look Bavarian, Very dark features in comparison to other Germans

Nothing is worse than being a curry. Don't throw that around lightly

Southern Germany.
Most of the NSDAP leaders look Bavarian, Very dark features in comparison to other Germans
Confederates were from the southern USA…our comrades were from Southern Germany.

Does being in the southern part of your country just make you more racially aware?

Yea but usually you can tell who´s ethnic and who isn´t.
OP said his skin is white, but you have different ´Shades´ of white (if that makes sense).
The Pale Balkan white skin color, is clearly different from the white skin color of Anglo-saxon countries.
Mine is more Pink ish white.

Some Turks also have white skin, but theirs is usually Pale as fuck ( literally as pale as paper, sometimes).
They look more ethnic
Facial-features & skull-shape are a very big determinant in comparison to just hair-eye coloring & the such: In fact, I'm more than sure that the Third Reich used cranial structure as more of a racial measure than anything else.

For example, you have tons of NW Euros who also have darker hair, yet have features easily discernible as NW Euro.
Southern Germany.
Yeah that is true, in fact, the further south you get in any European country the "darker" the people get:

brunetness_germany.png

Germany & Central Europe

brunetness_british_isles.png

UK & Ireland

Confederates were from the southern USA…our comrades were from Southern Germany.

Does being in the southern part of your country just make you more racially aware?
I've also read that the UK is more right-wing in the South.
Nothing is worse than being a curry. Don't throw that around lightly
I acknowledge that I have instant privilege just by not being born a curry: Happy, leftists?

I acknowledge that I have instant privilege just by not being born a curry: Happy, leftists?
Oh this might be the perfect time to tell you I made a song out of the "at least I'm not a curry" copypasta. I'll post it in another thread and tag you in it

hand pic?

are u really that brown
i am not brown. My skin is white I pass as an ethnic and have dark hair, brown eyes.
As I stated above, facial features are what matters most: He has White skin, but his facial features look more Kavkaz, which with dark hair & eyes, will make him look ambiguous or Chechen.

Facial-features & skull-shape are a very big determinant in comparison to just hair-eye coloring & the such: In fact, I'm more than sure that the Third Reich used cranial structure as more of a racial measure than anything else.

For example, you have tons of NW Euros who also have darker hair, yet have features easily discernible as NW Euro.

Yeah that is true, in fact, the further south you get in any European country the "darker" the people get:

brunetness_germany.png

Germany & Central Europe

brunetness_british_isles.png

UK & Ireland

I've also read that the UK is more right-wing in the South.

Nazi´s cared more so about skull than coloring, so you are right.
The people in the picture above, are all considered Germanic.
It says ´Deutsche Rasse´