Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NT Currycells in curryland have it way better than whitecels in the west

place is a shithole compared to SEA
 
place is a shithole compared to SEA
It depends 90% of India is a shithole but the rest of 10% is extremely developed. The upper class areas in Mumbai literally look like New York from the 2000s but that is reserved for the rich. India is a very good country if ypu are rich because of low taxes, corruption, luxury real estate and corporate economic zones. You'll literally live life like a king with living standards just as good as the west but India is absolutely terrible for people like me thr middle class and the lower classes
 
It depends 90% of India is a shithole but the rest of 10% is extremely developed. The upper class areas in Mumbai literally look like New York from the 2000s but that is reserved for the rich. India is a very good country if ypu are rich because of low taxes, corruption, luxury real estate and corporate economic zones. You'll literally live life like a king with living standards just as good as the west but India is absolutely terrible for people like me thr middle class and the lower classes
i cant afford to go to those places

I rarther just go SEA instead of curryland

if SEAland didnt exist I would go curryland
 
place is a shithole compared to SEA
Most curries on this site are in the top 2-3 percent of Indians economically. I'm pretty sure they're much better off (in terms of environment/facilities available) than the average SEA resident.
 
Most curries on this site are in the top 2-3 percent of Indians economically. I'm pretty sure they're much better off than the average SEA resident.
mogs me

I will be an average SEA resident
 
Most curries on this site are in the top 2-3 percent of Indians economically. I'm pretty sure they're much better off (in terms of environment/facilities available) than the average SEA resident.
1717167048723


Shittt i m middle class life fuel
 
Most curries on this site are in the top 2-3 percent of Indians economically. I'm pretty sure they're much better off (in terms of environment/facilities available) than the average SEA resident.
Top 2-3% compared to the entire india which is a shithole. But you are forgetting that 90% of them live in filth and never leave their towns. They aren't in the competition. You are not even competing with them in thr city. Most curries here are middle class compared to the average city dwelling curries
 
How will you earn that same 600$ in Phillipines with its population tho? You'll have to work for wages lower than that unless u arr in remote coding job
he can charge rich femcel noodlewhores to date him
 
How will you earn that same 600$ in Phillipines with its population tho? You'll have to work for wages lower than that unless u arr in remote coding job
Im not going to work at all.

I am saving up to have around 14000$ before I leave my country so that I can survive there for 2 years and living off of savings.

I will try to find some online job that I can do. I found a way to make 5$ a day online but it's not enough, I need at least 20$ a day.
 
This is exactly what I am talking about, that thing looks like a light skinned nigger. I almost feel sorry for idlidosacels.
What do you mean? South Indians can be both fair and dark skinned.

There was a girl in my school who looked the same but with dark skin, like black coffee with few drops of milk :ahegao::ahegao:

Tamil penmai :ahegao::ahegao:
 
Don't give me hopes. It's over
 
NT curries don't post here because they're all busy slaying
 

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top