Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel In 2 months I will be a NEET

ddking0001

ddking0001

Officer
Hello fellow brocels, I just found out about 3 hours ago that my relative wants me to be his caretaker and that the state will pay me around 25 to 30 dollars an hour to simply do basic shit for him like clean, cook, and bathe him. I don't mind doing these things for him because we're really close and he knows about inceldom. He is so fucking based for giving me this opportunity for me. I can't fucking thank him enough for this. I'm so grateful for him and my chance to finally neetmaxxx to the fullest. I also have to live with him, but I get to have my own room (pretty decently sized). He lives in a decent middle class neigborhood, unlike the shitty low-income black hispanic hood I live in. They only things that I have to do is to cook, clean, and bathe him and pay a quarter of the rent. He's still talking with his lawyer about how much I will get exactly get paid, but he said the minimum according to the lawyer for his condition was 25 dollars. I love this mofo so much. Honestly, fuck all of my employers and the bitches who fired me over some petty bullshit. I fucking hate wageslaving. I always gets treated condescendingly by the customers and my co-workers are just dead zombies and want nothing to do with me. My bosses always had a stick up their ass for every little thing. All the jobs around my area are shit or has the requirement in some obscure fucking college degree. And, especially this, I have applied for multiple jobs, but they never fucking replied back EVER! NO PUSSY NO WORK is actually happening for me, FUCK YEAH!
So now, during this time, I really need to consider what I'm going to do while I neetmaxx. I really do need have some kind of plan just in case something happens.
Any serious advice what I should do during this time?
On the bright side of things, what fun things should I do that you only get to experience while neetmaxxing?
Otherwise, I feel so fucking good right now; this feels amazing; I'm on cloud nine

Do you need too suck his dick?

Doesn't fulfill the criteria for being a NEET but enjoy it buddy boyo, not man people have such chances

Doesn't fulfill the criteria for being a NEET but enjoy it buddy boyo, not man people have such chances
I know. I very grateful for it. I guess that I practically consider neetmaxxing for me based on how it seemed to me.

Hello fellow brocels, I just found out about 3 hours ago that my relative wants me to be his caretaker and that the state will pay me around 25 to 30 dollars an hour to simply do basic shit for him like clean, cook, and bathe him. I don't mind doing these things for him because we're really close and he knows about inceldom. He is so fucking based for giving me this opportunity for me. I can't fucking thank him enough for this. I'm so grateful for him and my chance to finally neetmaxxx to the fullest. I also have to live with him, but I get to have my own room (pretty decently sized). He lives in a decent middle class neigborhood, unlike the shitty low-income black hispanic hood I live in. They only things that I have to do is to cook, clean, and bathe him and pay a quarter of the rent. He's still talking with his lawyer about how much I will get exactly get paid, but he said the minimum according to the lawyer for his condition was 25 dollars. I love this mofo so much. Honestly, fuck all of my employers and the bitches who fired me over some petty bullshit. I fucking hate wageslaving. I always gets treated condescendingly by the customers and my co-workers are just dead zombies and want nothing to do with me. My bosses always had a stick up their ass for every little thing. All the jobs around my area are shit or has the requirement in some obscure fucking college degree. And, especially this, I have applied for multiple jobs, but they never fucking replied back EVER! NO PUSSY NO WORK is actually happening for me, FUCK YEAH!
So now, during this time, I really need to consider what I'm going to do while I neetmaxx. I really do need have some kind of plan just in case something happens.
On the bright side of things, what fun things should I do that you only get to experience while neetmaxxing?
Otherwise, I feel so fucking good right now; this feels amazing; I'm on cloud nine
Sound great man :feelsokman: … i remember the excitement when i first started NEETMaxxing like almost 2 decades ago :feelshaha:

Sound great man :feelsokman: … i remember the excitement when i first started NEETMaxxing like almost 2 decades ago :feelshaha:
The thing is... I heard from a lot of people that for the first few months, it feels amazing, but it gets old real quick. Maybe, in my situation, it is a lot better because of the decent gov wage I will get. I don't want to fall in the trap of playing vidya and watching hentai and etc. I want to do something productive.

The thing is... I heard from a lot of people that for the first few months, it feels amazing, but it gets old real quick. Maybe, in my situation, it is a lot better because of the decent gov wage I will get. I don't want to fall in the trap of playing vidya and watching hentai and etc. I want to do something productive.
I agree , it’s pretty great at first but after a few years it’s start to get old pretty fast …lately have been hell for me , the copes just aren’t doing it anymore :feelsrope:what productive things do you wanna do while NEETMaxing ?

Honestly, your situation doesent sound that bad. I have a question though, do you plan on ever having another way out on this in case..something happens?

Very nice. I'd love a gig like this. You could also use the experience to get a similar gig once it's expired.

Although watching an old person age and die is probably very unpleasant.

Honestly, your situation doesent sound that bad. I have a question though, do you plan on ever having another way out on this in case..something happens?
While I'm taking care of him, I will probably learn how to make money online, but I will have a lot of competition, so I might go community college and learn a field but you probably have to work with women, so probably a trade.

I will probably learn how to make money online
I've done a bit of research on this. I hear good things about data entry as far as being easy and remote. I want to start doing it to afford a shitbox in the near future.

Based. Being neet in the best thing in our lives. I lost this at 2 months.

While I'm taking care of him, I will probably learn how to make money online, but I will have a lot of competition, so I might go community college and learn a field but you probably have to work with women, so probably a trade.
you remind me of a welder since you put stuff together

don't bang him for thanks