Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I havent brushed my teeth in years and havent seen a dentist since I was 16

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I am 20 now and its been a long time since I actually put in effort to brush my teeth because I am too fucking depressed and unmotivated to do it because of singleness and I cant imagine how badly my teeth have been damaged by now and it only made me look more subhuman, I FUCKING HATE MYSELF FOR THIS!!!! I EVEN JERK OFF MORE THAN I BRUSH MY TEETH!!

Depression is a vicious cycle.

if you shower daily and brush your teeth your depression goes away by 30%

I am 20 now and its been a long time since I actually put in effort to brush my teeth because I am too fucking depressed and unmotivated to do it because of singleness and I cant imagine how badly my teeth have been damaged by now and it only made me look more subhuman, I FUCKING HATE MYSELF FOR THIS!!!! I EVEN JERK OFF MORE THAN I BRUSH MY TEETH!!
Pick ze brush faggot

Weren't you the one that trained jiu jitsu? Are you also not showering? If so, that'll be fucking based, I bet they're all tapping out to you cause of the smell.

Weren't you the one that trained jiu jitsu? Are you also not showering? If so, that'll be fucking based, I bet they're all tapping out to you cause of the smell.
DMs

I used to brush my teeth religiously twice a day. Now it's maybe once a month. Same with showering

only time i brush my teeth is when me teeth start hurting or gums bleed. then after a few days of brushing the problems stops so i stop brushing

only time i brush my teeth is when me teeth start hurting or gums bleed. then after a few days of brushing the problems stops so i stop brushing
ya same. based.

Me too man and to make it worse I wish I could rape my dentist foid and get her pregnant and beat her for choosing her Chad bf and not to fuck me (in GTA)

Me too man and to make it worse I wish I could rape my dentist foid and get her pregnant and beat her for choosing her Chad bf and not to fuck me (in GTA)
Its terrible to be humiliated by stacy dentists:feelsrope:

Lifefuel for saysitsovercels

Image 2024 04 19 030606680

Based actually, why waste your money and time on the toothjew.
I haven't brushed my teeth in years and my teeth look normal, you wouldn't be able to tell, just don't eat shitty food (especially sugary drinks) and your teeth will be fine, the dental industry is a complete scam.

Spit in foids food

I haven't brushed my teeth in years and my teeth look normal, you wouldn't be able to tell, just don't eat shitty food (especially sugary drinks) and your teeth will be fine, the dental industry is a complete scam.
Toothpaste is literally toxic because of Fluoride not only is it toxic it messes with your mind making you more docile to propaganda same shit can be found in city water.

My dental bill was 600$ which was insane because I used to have horrible teeth and it would cost 100$

Do your teeth hurt? Do they ever bleed? You might have gingivitis

I dont brush my teeth often either. I just use mouthwash when im going outside. Its faster.

I ended up with cavities and extreme pain because of this. Start today and don’t wait till it’s too late. You’ll be sorry.

no teeth rot for chad. chad always has motivation to do things because he gets to fuck stacys pussy at night

I ended up with cavities and extreme pain because of this. Start today and don’t wait till it’s too late. You’ll be sorry.
This post was LARP for ITfags in hopes I can bait them