Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel NiggER in the gym with 2 white foids.

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
I’m currently in the gym repping 200kg on hacksquats. Fucking niggER next to me had a white foid with him. Then ANOTHER white foid came to him FOR A SPOT ON DEADLIFT. She bends over in front of him whilst she’s just lifting the FUCKING BAR . He’s just there so he can look at her ass. Fucking bastard niggER .

GIVE ME THE MOST FUCKING ANABOLIC STEROIDS ON EARTH GIVE ME TEST TREN EVERYTHING FUCKKKKKKK

BONUS::::::: Asian NOODLE with 2 ASIAN FOIDS

Just change your gym

They'll pay the toll soon

I thought you lived in a sand country?

Why are you surprised? They cant be incels, its not possible

Hopefully the coalburners get beaten to death soon

Why are you surprised? They cant be incels, its not possible
Do you actually think black’s can’t be Incels? If you’re Black and short+Nerdy you not getting no bitches at all.

Do you actually think black’s can’t be Incels? If you’re Black and short+Nerdy you not getting no bitches at all.
Cap, you could be a 0.0003/10 and still fuck 10 bitches a day, black"cels" on this forum cry because their virginity gets reset every 5 minutes when they fuck all the staceys they want.

The only way to truly be blackcel is to be turbo disabled

Yeah, especially when someone is polygamous. Polygamyers are scums and should be killed
Polyam relationships are forced by femoids on their beta-providers. I agree, both should be thrown into lava in Minecraft Pocket Edition.

Cap, you could be a 0.0003/10 and still fuck 10 bitches a day, black"cels" on this forum cry because their virginity gets reset every 5 minutes when they fuck all the staceys they want.

The only way to truly be blackcel is to be turbo disabled
I'm not disabled and still incel