Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Impending doom for all kpop copers of the forum - When basing your entire SMV off music goes wrong

V

Villain Of Blkpill

Banned
-

Google trends search for BTS peaked in 2021, and now has been rapidly decreasing every month since, to almost 2016 levels.

And it's only going to trend further and further down, like it has done for the last year.

When you base your entire SMV off of music as it peaks, then the music becomes unpopular... your supposed "kpop smv" crumbles to ashes

And you realize, you are just the 3 inch dick, 5'7 ricecel that you always were.

Brutal.

Last edited:
You could still use kpop maxxing to get nigresses since they're still obsessed with it and are bottom of the barrel when it comes to the foid hierarchy.

You could still use kpop maxxing to get nigresses since they're still obsessed with it and are bottom of the barrel when it comes to the foid hierarchy.
You think black women who have the biggest dick race, most masc race, and second tallest race, will be attracted to asian men- who have the smallest penis, lowest testosterone, and are short as fuck?

Peaked at squid game.

You think black women who have the biggest dick race, most masc race, and second tallest race, will be attracted to asian men- who have the smallest penis, lowest testosterone, and are short as fuck?
High class ones will, yes. All of them go for foreign men.

High class ones will, yes. All of them go for foreign men.
yeah when they get money. they go to men with better genetics than blacks. not to worse genetics than blacks LOL

That doesn't mean it and other similar media hasn't had a similar effect on the halos and SMV of rices, however; it has opened a certain door of more like media portraying rices in a positive way, though JFL at any ricecel who thought this would ascend them in any possible way, considering the uptake in OVERALL SMV will mainly most benefit normie rices and above... :feelsjuice:

Whites have plenty of positive and negative portrayals and media, being the most popular type of main character, naturally, in all Western media, but a white subhuman is still a white subhuman; no positive deception for your face. :smonk:

GENOCIDE ALL KPOPERS

My kpop stan yaoi loving sister doesn't even like BTS anyways. She likes other Korean idol groups. Her favorite idol is a 5'9 Chinese. She is 5'1-5'2.

Last edited:
yeah when they get money. they go to men with better genetics than blacks. not to worse genetics than blacks LOL
The only race with worse genetics than blacks are abos, and they can barely be considered the same hominid species.

suck kike propaganda cock much?

its common knowledge that black women and asian males is a common pairing. fucking idiot

suck kike propaganda cock much?

its common knowledge that black women and asian males is a common pairing. fucking idiot
avg black woman would prefer a black man 10000x more than asian and probably laugh at an asian male

the only use theyd have for asians is betabuxxing cos they're earners

asians betabuxx low tier black girls

The only race with worse genetics than blacks are abos, and they can barely be considered the same hominid species.
blacks are taller, bigger dicks, rated higher in studies, than asian males

My kpop stan yaoi loving sister doesn't even like BTS anyways. She likes other Korean idol groups. Her favorite idol is a 5'9 Chinese. She is 5'1-5'2.
nice a grade copium youve got there

I'm sensing some anger here tbh. Did you get cucked by a chang or something? Why the sudden hate for our fellow ricebros?

I'm sensing some anger here tbh. Did you get cucked by a chang or something? Why the sudden hate for our fellow ricebros?
seeing a lot of copium recently. just spreading truth

seeing a lot of copium recently. just spreading truth
I mean I agree that Kpopmaxxing is mostly cope. You have to be above average rice in the first place for it to even be an option. It's just your posting style that made you come off as having some kind of vendetta against asians.

Just remember that at the end of the day, you're also rotting on an incel forum. Whatever race you are, the end result for you is the exact same as a 3 inch dick, 5'7 ricecel. Inceldom.

Last edited:
I have only ran into one foid that was into kpop and she was a korean fob friend of one my acquaintances.

Please do tell me, where are these kpop foids that you guys speak of? Do I have to go to a kpop concert just to run into some?

I have only ran into one foid that was into kpop and she was a korean fob friend of one my acquaintances.

Please do tell me, where are these kpop foids that you guys speak of? Do I have to go to a kpop concert just to run into some?
I think female Kpop fans are a niche group, but they tend to be extremely devoted. Just look up "Kpop Stans" on youtube. These bitches are crazy.

I mean I agree that Kpopmaxxing is mostly cope. You have to be above average rice in the first place for it to even be an option. It's just your posting style that made you come off as having some kind of vendetta against asians.

Just remember that at the end of the day, you're also rotting on an incel forum. Whatever race you are, the end result for you is the exact same as a 3 inch dick, 5'7 ricecel. Inceldom.
:feelskek:yeah but at least ive accepted that im an incel and my race is shit and don't cope like they do

Didn't they break up because they had to do military service? That's probably why.

Didn't they break up because they had to do military service? That's probably why.
cope 1 of them went recently because of that. they have been on the decline consistently for the last 1.5 years