Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Imagine living in a coed suite with your gf in college

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
And every night before you go to bed you two have sex. Then when you wake up you have sex one more time before you shower and get out there ready to take on the world. For some guys in college this is not just a mere fantasy or dream but reality. One of my old roommates for example would sleep over his gfs place every night (she had her whole room for herself if I recall cause her roommate dropped out) and I dont think its hard to guess why this is or what they were up to

If I had a gf to have sex with at least once a week, Id see my performance in school and everything skyrocket, Id legit transcend humanity and become a living God. I believe at least partially this is why Im never meant to get a gf, I would ascend too hard that jesus himself is jealous and doesnt wanna allow it

Last edited:
for me this shit only happens in movies.

imagine going to your high school oneitis's house after school and spending the whole day in her room talking and cuddling and exploring each others bodies.. going out and exploring the city together and doing random shitg but it doesn't even matter long as you're together...

for me this shit only happens in movies.
I fucking know, sex feels so unobtainable to me that its ridiculous

When I hear people just casually talking about getting laid I get so fucking confused and angry. For them sex is just another thing like a $1 bill while for me its everything, its like watching supercar or Hollywood mansion reviews, it seems so out of reach like Ill never have it

I could lose my virginity tomorrow and I'll never get rid of the scars of having missed out on having sex in my youth
Validation and so on is crucial early on in one's life.
If you haven't had a girlfriend / lost your virginity by about 19 years old, every year that passes you will be scarred more and more and more. At 19 if you're still a virgin, you're going to still be scarred for the rest of your life.

It's basically like getting raped, you'll never be able to go back in time and change things, what's done is done and the ship has sailed.