Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine expecting yourself to have a decent life when you look like THIS

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

IMAGINE NOT COMMITTING SUICIDE WHEN YOU LOOK AND EXIST LIKE THIS! JUST GOES TO SHOW THE PROFOUND LACK OF AWARENESS THIS RACE HAS! ITS NO WONDER GOD/NATURE HATES THESE ZOMBIE LOOKING SHITSKINS AND HAS THEM CURSED WITH POVERTY AND RUIN.

Beautiful country.

They all mog me

Bottom right looking kinda cute tho :p

how can I smash ?

I got bullied by one of these back in school :feelsUgh:

Being a currycel is brutal indeed. But at least they can ascend among their own kind.
Ascend is not a word to be used with curries in any meaning or context.

You should castrate yourself for even thinking this.
I will inject my subhuman hapa seed inside those cute skinny pajeetas whether they like it or not

I will inject my subhuman hapa seed inside those cute skinny pajeetas whether they like it or not
Damn, I pity you for your lack of self-respect.

should be nuked tbh

Way better than Haiti!

Jokes on you they have more sex than you with their arranged marriage wives

View attachment 672107View attachment 672108View attachment 672109View attachment 672110View attachment 672111View attachment 672112
IMAGINE NOT COMMITTING SUICIDE WHEN YOU LOOK AND EXIST LIKE THIS! JUST GOES TO SHOW THE PROFOUND LACK OF AWARENESS THIS RACE HAS! ITS NO WONDER GOD/NATURE HATES THESE ZOMBIE LOOKING SHITSKINS AND HAS THEM CURSED WITH POVERTY AND RUIN.
The curry foids look alright. A few curries there had decent bone structure too, but yeah it's over for practically all of them especially in the west. But all of them can get an arranged marriage if they betabuxx. Also worth noting I'd probably be normie in that crowd of fat people, despite having asymmetrical af features and bloated face.

Last edited:
Tell St. Samcel about it :feelsbadman:
Screen Shot 2022 11 04 at 212638

Over :feelsrope:

This one is pretty decent for a shitskin.
Still he would be rejected by any foid of any race.

Give me the stinky curry pucci. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

That guy is comically unattractive

In other words, he is so unattractive that it’s funny
Honestly... beyond over for him. If he lived in the West he would've surely roped by now. I'm not even talking about girls, bullies would've annihilated him for being an ugly 4ft10 real-life shitskin pepe.

I hope he joins this forum and takes his God-given place as The Messiah of Inceldom. For he does everything that he can, yet there is nothing he can do...

Honestly... beyond over for him. If he lived in the West he would've surely roped by now. I'm not even talking about girls, bullies would've annihilated him for being an ugly 4ft10 real-life shitskin pepe.

I hope he joins this forum and takes his God-given place as The Messiah of Inceldom. For he does everything that he can, yet there is nothing he can do...

This guy takes the crown for the biggest truecel I’ve ever seen (excluding literal deformed/disabled people).

There are guys out there who are born into a 6ft+ body with chad face and get to enjoy an abundance of sex, meanwhile that currycel is born into a 4ft 10 body with an extremely ugly face and rots away in a sexless existence

Nature is fucking cruel

Why do you keep posting pics of bengalis and south Indians?

JFL! You mog them HARD. They are all 1 PSL and you're 4 points above that.
JFL! Why are you the only person, who's rating me high? Most people rate me around 3 PSL tbh and I don't think any of these guys are a 1 PSL except maybe st. tiktokcel.

Why do you keep posting pics of bengalis and south Indians?
That’s what most curries look like

Look better than the aforementioned people.
5704D975 07D0 4147 94CB 20D2EF204504

@JayGoptri come look at this brutal cope

Those photos don’t look so bad when compared to the grim living conditions of some Sub-Saharan Africans.

I would take being born as a Pajeet in the slums of Mumbai over being born as Omafu in the rural backdrop of Sudan. You can make the argument that both these races were cursed but it's abundantly clear to me which one has it worse.

Life is cruel to them and they still find a reason to keep living be it some made up religion or the false hope that things will get better.

View attachment 676730
ap22303274915886_custom-d5f7ee23e13ca91b009243de9894fbf43aa0d9ce-s1100-c50-jpg.676732
View attachment 676737View attachment 676740View attachment 676741
True, living conditions are worse in Africa but for looks it’s like comparing shit to piss. If you were in a pool of piss and someone was going to dump a piss bucket over you, would you let it fall on your head or would you duck down and submerge your head into the piss pool?

Absolutely brutal when you realize all the high IQ ones leave.

I expect your child to be posting here in a few years

I am comparing apples to oranges indeed. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and determining which race is less attractive than the other is based on the subjective opinion of the person you ask. With that being said, not all Indians and Africans are ugly, and I'm sure you can find many examples of good looking people from either race.

I posted those photos because last two photos @wereq had on the second row show that suffering is inescapable for some if you're born into a 3rd shithole sans chances and I believed showing concentrations of the impoverished in Africa would reveal full extent of human suffering and help him get the bigger picture but I was not making the assertion that one race was uglier than the other.

I would swim away from them because I don't want someone adding insult to injury. What am I doing in a pool of piss anyway?
Being in a pool of piss is the conundrum of life for ugly people. Idk it’s just a metaphor.

atleast some seem to be smiling, unlike us

@Misogynist Curry 卐 says he's upper caste, and always brags about how he "abbo niggers of India" (basically every other Indian than his inbred Delhi fam) are preventing him from getting whatever he wants in life and has led to his Inceldom reputation . Top kek! So I have a proposal...

I suggest he and I enter into a "Sanskrit Mantra Stand off". He can recite hymms shlokas and prayers in Sanskrit (which he claims is his North Indian heritage) and I'll do the same. We'll record it on vocaroo. I bet I'd school his ass even though I'm not an awesome North Indian-Indian citizen like him.

@Copexodius Maximus
@Indracel
@wereq

Alright I'm half kidding but if he takes the challenge he's done ! :feelsjuice:

@universallyabhorred - don't forget if you come to India you might be competing against @Misogynist Curry 卐 . He is white and from Delhi and dancing like a retarded Punjabi so, there's that ! :feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsgah: